Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 • Sunny’s Event Giveaway (Post for prizes!!!) (Current Crates and Volts!) •

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 20:10:54 )
@Lopsided Oreo: LOL - that works too :3 ;)

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 20:11:41 )
@Wildfire: I mean... cute animals AND sweet treats? I signed up the moment I was offered that option lmao [30]

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 20:12:22 )

@Wildfire: Ugh it's so annoying when they don't pick up the phone. Gas is too expensive to have to drive somewhere just to find out you can't be helped. Thanks, I'm trying. I'm very serous about getting a job, of course my husband makes a lot, so if I wanted I could stay a housewife, but I'd rather work.

@Lopsided Oreo: When do you think you will move out? Do you have a date yet? And are you moving far? Mine is just 2-3 miles down the road.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 20:14:01 )
@Lopsided Oreo: ROFL. Awwww heck yes! ;)

@Totalanimefan: Ya gotta do what ya gotta do, and what you feel compelled to do.
I stayed home. I raised kids. Now it's time for me to do my stuff... which is a little less conventional (art) than getting a regular job XD

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 20:15:49 )

@Wildfire: Art is cool. What kind of medium do you use?
I've worked in the past before and some during the pandemic. I think work life/a career is for me. I really like working with others and working towards goals together.

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 20:17:27 )
@totalanimefan: Well we are currently looking for a room share situation just until we can save up to move someplace else. We are thinking about moving to Ithaca NY most likely. But the main thing we're worried about is finding a place that is pet friendly. I mean, sure, I got paperwork that says Bear is my emotional support animal but I still want someplace where it's okay to bring him for sure.

@wildfire: Exactly. Also! Art, in any form, IS a job in and of itself. Like the hours, the colors, the expertise that one has to have to do art... yeah I'd give my left invisble gonad for some decent art tbh... xD [31]

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 20:24:20 )
@Totalanimefan: I do different things, but am more of a traditional artist than not.
It's good that you know yourself that well. :3 Good luck with the job. Are you seeking something specific at this point?

@Lopsided Oreo: Oh, art is absolutely its own job and it's important! It just doesn't follow conventional time-frames or income schedules XD ... and it's constantly undervalued. :/

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 20:31:04 )
@Wildfire: Honestly I give you kudos for doing art. I don't have an artistic bone in my body even though I often try to be artistic. [32]

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 20:41:20 )

@Lopsided Oreo: It's really hard to find pet friendly places. It's a pain. Is there far from where you are now?

@Wildfire: Yeah I'm looking to be a Contract Admin/Manager. I'm the person that sends the documents out for signature (and a bunch of other stuff behind the scenes.)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 20:41:20 )
@Lopsided Oreo: Anybody can learn and creativity takes many, many forms. Maybe you just haven't found your medium yet??

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 20:42:18 )
@Totalanimefan: Gotcha. That seems like it would be a reasonably well-needed position :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 20:45:16 )
@totalanimefan: Ithacha is, about, an hour or so away from where I am currently.

@wildfire: I mean I do write poetry and have taken to writing songs and I also do write stories here and there but no one will ever see any of my work [33]

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 20:47:23 )

@Wildfire: It is for legal teams. Why pay a for a lawyer to do it, when you can hire me for much less lol. It tends to be at big companies that have a lot of contracts.
@Lopsided Oreo: Oh ok, so not that far ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 20:48:35 )
@totalanimefan: Not at all that far. Sure it will be further away from my own family but my honey is worth it. [35?]

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 21:18:16 )
@aerla: Hello!

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 21:22:39 )
@Aerla: thank you. I'm surprised I managed to make this avi so quickly honestly... But I'm not upset about it at all. I like your avi as well.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 21:28:11 )
    @Aerla: that’s absolute fine, I’ll put you down for 5k!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 21:38:52 )
ebrbrbrbrbbrrb had to take shopping up for mum
please ping me for the love of god.

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 21:45:59 )
@Aerla: Hey it's still really cool looking but, then again, I am a sucker for wolves lmao [38]

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 21:56:25 )
@Aerla: My spirit animal has been and will always be Betty White xD
RCC + CMP
8/1/2022

I just want friends please.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.