Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Undercurrent aradia's thinking out loud thread

Voltie — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/21 08:56:30 )
thinking i could earn some volts posting my thoughts out loud that i normally do on social media haha

other people are free to join i guess, i just want a space that is kind of my own to return to since i go inactive for long periods of time :3

Voltie — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/21 08:57:48 )
i really am bad at talking to other people whether on social media or forums like this. it's like my social anxiety and avoidance carries over from real life :(

Voltie — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/21 08:58:48 )
wait DOES this subforum earn you volts. or just a small amount. i don't mind either way, this can be a little journal and way to normalize coming on here for me

Voltie — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/21 08:59:34 )
oh it looks like it does grant some volts. that's pretty awesome thank you

Voltie — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/21 09:01:35 )
right now im thinking about how ive had this pair of boots for a few weeks already and it still rubs and chafes my heels when im out walking
i want to break them in more thoroughly and have been trying to massage the leather, apply a shoe balm, wearing thick socks, walking around more, jumping around in them etc etc
i don't wanna do anything extreme to them but i do hope they break in quicker. i would love to wear them now even tho it is warmer and they will be good in the fall too.

Voltie — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/21 09:03:03 )
i love these sites but i'm very bad at being active on them and socializing and earning currency oof

Voltie — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/21 09:06:38 )
i mostly just wanna have chill fun conversations because it can be draining being vigilant about my other social media
i dont know how to keep conversations going and being autistic gets in the way as does social anxiety

Voltie — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/21 09:07:36 )
hopefully i can use this thread for actually random thoughts and updates lol
instead of just griping about my own lack of social prowess

Voltie — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/21 09:09:13 )
im basically saying a bunch of things that anyone who clicks into my posts or this thread can see so it wont be anything too personal but i know ive probably overshared sometimes when venting in certain threads here, it's just a tendency of mine ^^;

Voltie — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/21 09:12:00 )
as much as i wish i was the social kind of chatterbox i am more like a person that rambles on and on and goes on many tangents when telling stories and is either too fast or too slow with ongoing topics x_x

Voltie — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/21 09:14:21 )
sometimes i have trouble figuring out if i want to eat a snack or take a nap. very different things i know. maybe i will lay down and come back and try to post more in the evening. odd timezone woes include just having more excuses to avoid people since they're not online when i am anyway...ooops... ^^;;;

Voltie — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/1 08:59:22 )
eugh oops i disappeared because of being busy and distracted and now. coping with a break up

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.