Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Good morning friends!

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 08:19:23 )
Just wanted to say good morning. I dreamt wierd shit because of the supermoon xD

Donator — Any Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 08:57:48 )

:::ʚ♡ɞ:::
my bf and I both had zombie dreams yesterday lol
:::ʚ♡ɞ:::

Please ping me!

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 11:34:47 )
@milkshake: my bf and i dreamt of work. Wierd huh

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 12:16:47 )
@Miss Sandman: good morning. I don't remember my dreams last night, but the night before they were weird...
Weird dreams are weird :3 XD I hope you slept ok other than the weird dreams.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 13:55:32 )
Morning! I dreamt about my friends, we were in a Japenese style video aracade and my best friend gave me 2 canadian dollars to use and 82 cents. I wondered how I was gonna use the money as we are in the USA, then they all kinda walked out on me. It was kinda strange.

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 15:00:55 )
@Wildfire: weird right xD the little one drives me crazy iam one min for myself and iam Sure she does Things she shouldnt do

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 15:20:04 )
@macsen191: right its always those kinda realistic dreams wich are the strangest

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 16:11:14 )
@miss sandman: I hear ya. What makes it weirder is I don't normally remember my dreams too much.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 16:26:40 )
@Miss Sandman: lol - it's the age. She's mobile now, able to walk around and grab for things, and she's starting to explore her world, on her terms... and discover the boundaries of the world (things like "don't touch the stove") and of her parents and society and those expectations. But yes, it can be a little tedious and definitely tiring chasing after one that age alllllll day long... I remember, and I wish you the best of luck!!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 19:02:07 )

I don't remember last nights dream, which is unusual for me.
I do remember that I got a lot of sleep and I needed it.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 20:56:20 )
@Wildfire: thank you and i know that this time soon will be over and she dont will need me anymore i love her and ever will. Its just Hard with her broken arm and the boundaries it takes with this terms.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 21:10:27 )
@Miss Sandman: yeah, I can see how a broken arm would be a complication at this age especially! It was hard enough on my son when he broke his arms (yes, both of them at the same time) when he was about 11... Good luck! :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 01:33:19 )
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
@Good morning! (or evening, it's 7pm where I'm at lol). That explains the really weird dream I had last night.
Thinking about playing Pokemon Crystal again.

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 06:54:55 )
@Wildfire: omgosh noooooo how did he does that *shocked face*

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 12:14:47 )
@Miss Sandman: lol... he was playing Flag Football. It's American Football, but without physical contact. The teams are supposed to grab at flags strapped around the other teams' waist instead of tackling, like regular Football. My son was basically run over by somebody on another team (instead of avoiding him) and broke both his arms in the process because of the straight on collision. It was not fun.

How did your baby break her arm?

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 22:39:26 )
@Wildfire: omg this sounds painful.... as his mom you probably Was shocked!
Milli fell of a slide. She Was just to fast and was spinning on the way down

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 22:52:22 )
@Miss Sandman: Yeah, I was not happy...
Awwww... poor baby! Has she been on a slide since?

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/17 07:32:10 )
@Wildfire: well no she still wears her plaster cast. We will go to doctor today maybe she will dont need it anymore.

Hiw did he manage to dress or go to toilet?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/17 12:53:01 )
@Miss Sandman: We bought him oversized, simple clothes to wear and we helped him as he needed the help. He was actually fairly self-sufficient, surprisingly enough. He played a lot of video games for a while, since his activities were so limited.

Awww... I hope the little one is healing well. Fortunately kids tend to heal very quickly. Good luck at the doctor's office :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/17 13:24:51 )
@Wildfire: thank you she got an smaller cast, one houre after doctors office she managed to get it All off of her arm now we need to go again to doctor just because iam Not Sure if i made the cast well enough. Its just improvised iam so fed up right now
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.