Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day 2022: Spring Cleaning! Spring Cleaning: The Dust Wars Event FAQ (+ Raffle Hangout!)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 23:40:33 )
@Totalanimefan: Congrats on passing your class, Total! :3

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 23:49:04 )
    @Totalanimefan: congrats!! I knew you would ๐Ÿ˜€
    We actually havea Greggs pretty close by, but I haven’t been in ages.

@Wildfire: lol maybe your past self planted that tree for this very moment xD if only it would fruit…..

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 00:24:04 )
@sunny: lol - maybe. I keep looking at it and wondering if there's anything I can do to help it fruit/flower/thrive now... but I think it's probably too late... it has been really neglected (barely watered most of the time, no fertilizer, which they apparently need a lot of), and it's not in the best spot (it needs more sun)... but maybe...??? *crosses fingers*

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 00:25:04 )
    @Wildfire: maybe! Maybe fate will shine on you and give you fruit lol. It survived this long, it must be a tough plant!!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 00:26:31 )
@sunny: I love the optimism! <3 Maybe... let's hope. How cool would it be to have your own avocados growing in your yard, huh??? XD

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 00:28:12 )
    @Wildfire: so cool, and so convenient. You could always pick them at perfect ripeness. The ones you get in the store are either unripeand super hard, or too ripe and halfway to rotting.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 01:06:02 )
@Wildfire: I'm doing pretty well, just played a short but good game that's free on steam called Arruya (it's a spanish game, but has english and i think basque translations.) It's a horror game, which i don't normally play, but this one was pretty good.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 02:31:45 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...แ˜›โฬคแ•แท @Alorrena: it is and now I'm watching Independance day, not sure what I'll watch after this 'hums' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 05:12:57 )
@Bonnie: honestly jealous i didnt have any

@KittyBeary: i like your spirit

@Alorrena: well try your best, and I'm here

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 05:14:50 )
@Totalanimefan: congrats. i've missed ya

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Npc — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 05:40:40 )
These dust bunnies have been keeping us guardians busy, but I found time for a little update...

Page 65 prize unlocked: His Elegance

Aaand because you've all been such a grand help with these pesky little bunnies, and it seems like you're almost there...

NEXT POSTING GOAL: Page 70

Keep it up! You're doing great!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 05:55:28 )
โœงโ—(โฐโ–ฟโฐ)โ—œโœง

@Frizz: Whoo!! ^^ Thank you Frizz!

I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 12:36:45 )
@sunny: actually, from what I understand, you need to pick bananas early, then hang them and let them ripen more inside... or the critters will get to them... and the ripening process takes some time. But yes, you get to choose when to use them, and you have more of them at your disposal :3 I really need to learn more about the process...

@Alorrena: Yay for finding new games to play that you like. It sounds original... the Spanish and translations didn't trip you up at all? I guess it's a slow moving game, then?

.....wooHoo... another page goal met and another one to unlock!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 14:58:03 )
    Good morning / afternoon everyone!

@Wildfire: oh I see! I didn't know that :) how are you doing today?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 15:13:22 )

sooo close to 70~ how are we doing this morning?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 15:13:57 )

@DreamerZ: i ate the last but of the fries that i had. so i'm out now but i'll eventually get some more!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 15:15:39 )
    So close to 70!! I didn't realise how close!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 15:17:03 )

@sunny: how are you doing this fine morning/evening?

bloop

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 15:18:09 )
@sunny: lol... yeah, I didn't know it until a couple years ago either. I only learned that after talking with some friends who were growing bananas :3 But if you think about it, the critters want to eat your goodies too!

I'm doing ok, all in all, so far today, thanks. How is your day going?

@Bonnie: Hey Bonnie. How are you?

โ”คโ–’โ”œ Hangout with me! โ”คโ–’โ”œ

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 15:19:17 )
    @Bonnie: I'm doing good thanks, feeling pretty chill. How about you?

@Wildfire: it makes sense! My day is going slow, which is how I like it lol. I'm feeling pretty sluggish today, I got up late.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.