Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2021 Happy 4th Anniversary Voltra!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 20:08:09 )
@Merynia: I am in the USA, and it is warm where I am also. But it rained this morning.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 03:33:30 )

@The Bride: true. Having a place to chat is good for making volts too. Sometimes after a day of chatting and not thinking about it I’ve made 3-5k when I’m really active.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 15:37:15 )
@Totalanimefan: wow that seems like a lot, I can't even make that much posting. But there again I haven't posted much. I think that today will be chilly, and rainy.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 17:20:30 )

@The Bride: Those are only sometimes. And when I'm just focused on chatting with people and not thinking about the amount of volts I'm making. Like during an event. ^^ One time in rl I was super sick, but I always also home alone housesitting for my dad.
I was on Ernya all day long for like 3 days because I couldn't even get out a bed really. I was pretty sick with the flu. I made a lot of memories chatting with people and I think I made a ton of gold on there too cause of all the posting.
They really kept me company while I felt like crap.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 17:20:52 )

Chilly and rainy weather kinda sucks, but I guess it's good for getting things done around the house.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 13:37:30 )
@Totalanimefan: wow that is a lot to make even when sick or not sick. It is good that you made a lot of good memories though. And yeah getting things done well it rains is great. It is rainy today also, It was to rain yesterday but it didn't so it is a strange day.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 14:22:43 )

@The Bride: today feels like it will be a rainy day here too.
What are your plans for the week?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 18:55:13 )

@kory: Oh I've heard that California weather is much like in my home country (Portugal).
And hot and dry seems to fit, at least in the Summer. I mean warm weather is nice, but when it gets over 38° C it starts to not be so pleasant

@the bride: Aha, warm and rainy is something I have yet to get used to. I always associate rainy weather with cold, freezing rain and lots of unpleasant wind.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 19:40:45 )

@kory: Yeah I heard the comparison when there were lots of forest fires there, unfortunately it is something that happens all over Portugal every time the weather gets drier and warmer.
We do have rain in the winter, though sometimes it happens that it isn't enough, then in the summer in some places in the south the land starts cracking up from being so dry.
On the other hand I do remember a year when it started to rain in November and it only stopped in February, I mean it rained every single day, and not just drizzles either!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 20:10:21 )
@Totalanimefan: do some exercises, go for walks if the weather isn't rainy, or to hot. How about you?

@Merynia: rainy, and warm sounds nice. It is rainy, and cold here. Even the rain is cold. But it is Fall weather here.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 20:13:23 )

@The Bride: That sounds pretty nice. My plans for the weekend are the enjoy the event (yay), but also clean the house and study. My brain keeps thinking that I'm behind on studying and that I need to study more because I just had a vacation. I think the more that I do it, the more relaxed I will feel about it.
Today we have a warm front moving on through. I think it's only here until tomorrow. I might go for a walk this afternoon/evening. That sounds nice. ^^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 20:24:47 )
@Totalanimefan: I walked in the rain a bit today, but with it being chilly outside, and the rain being cold it isn't all that great.

But that sounds good to be studying more, even if a test, or a pop quiz springs up. It is great to study more it helps. Less stressful.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 20:26:10 )

@The Bride: Thanks. It's an online Uni where you do one class at a time and when you have got through all the material you take the final and then if you pass the final, you pass the class. I'm only on like Chapter 3 in my current class. Still at the beginning.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 20:29:55 )
@Totalanimefan: that seems different for how online classes work out. But that is new to me, do you have like a video call with other students, or do projects online togethers?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 20:34:30 )

@kory: The weather is becoming more and more chaotic, but we can hope 🙂

@the bride: Here in Poland it is Fall as well, but it rains sometimes in the Summer and it's not so bad then. In Winter I much rather have snow than rain. In Portugal the rain is always cold and usually propelled by wind, it is very unpleasant, so I understand you 🙂

~ I like cats ~

~ Timezone GMT +1 ~

*°•.•°*~ My Wishlist ~*°•.•°*

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 20:44:15 )
@Merynia: I don't like rain in winter, It makes everything slick and not fun to be going anywhere. I like snow in winter but not rain that turns to ice. I only like rain in winter if it is melting and geting warm out for spring. The weather there sounds different then here.

@Kory: hello there, nice to see you here as well.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 21:56:54 )
@Kory: what type of an infection does your hamster have, and what sort of surgery?

I am doing alright, sort of feeling weird at the moment. Thank you for asking though. Are you doing alright other then waiting for a call and for what yourlr hamster has going on are you doing okay?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.