Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Why hey there!!!! I'm new!!!!

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 21:35:36 )
Hi
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 22:05:25 )

@NankurunaisaFukanona: eheh yes im a friendly demon~ im too timid to do anything mean >w<
also i do enjoy it here! it's a lot more chill than other sites i've been on so it's not as scary :3

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/16 05:44:37 )
(I tried to post right before they started to do maintenance and I couldn't post but it wasn't allowing me to "copy and paste" because it told me to "so I just took a picture....")

(@chiffonorange, @Totalanimefan, @icedchai, @qiqi agatha, @squishy sloth!)

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/16 06:48:53 )
@nankurunaisafukanona: That's alright, I don't mind since I didn't realise they were doing a maintenance either ahaha. ^^; And I see, glad to hear you're enjoying your stay and yes, the Voltra world is probably a lot more better than Earth lol. Btw your name is rather long and unusual (in a good way), if you don't mind me asking but what is your preferred nickname (or nicknames)? :o

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/17 02:11:27 )
@chiffonorange: Oh, well yeah!!!! And I guess I am so far!!!! Yes, the Voltra world is definitely more "important then the real world!!!!" I'm just joking its both equally wonderful!!!! (though at times.... xD) Oh yes its rather long!!!! Well, I have "Nanku, Komorebi, Galaxy, Galaxiaz, Heavenly Light, Light, Sun, Sunshine, and Fuka short for the last name in my usernames Fukanona!!!!" Well, yeah thats rather alot!!!! I got many names after I entered places that had my name used so I just used those instead!!!! My main online name now "is the one i'm having right now on Voltra!!!!" So, yeah I must be really important if I have all these names!!!! (i'm hoping....)

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/17 12:46:01 )
@nankurunaisafukanona: Haha true! And I see, that is a lot of nicknames xD and that's understandable, I too have many names on different sites as well lol.

About the name taken thingy, I'm sure there's no one else that those names you're having currently at least and yeah, it does sucks the name you wanted has already taken by another user but said user is inactive for a long period of time/year. ^^;

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/17 17:50:48 )
@ChiffonOrange: Oh, yeah!!!! And I have too many.... "I can be called whoever I want now!!!!" Yes, i've changed my MMORPG name on an old kids game I used to play about 3 times!!!! And its because I keep trying to get the same name every year I think!!!! But, they deny it and I don't want to ask them again right after "or they'd think i'm stupid...." And, actually i'm glad they had this name cause this is my main name now and i'm trying to get it for the kids game I should have have about 20 something days left or 40!!!! I'm counting by the day!!!! I don't leave it alone.... I'm just standing next to the computer waiting for it to be time!!!! With eyes open standing and me twitching!!!! I've been waiting long enough.... Its a game that shut down but they put back up for free by other people because we missed it!!!! And they have several servers but my favorite one is the one not changed at all!!!! I tried the rest.... There was a homeless cat "in a bin" asking for "fish!!!!" And they never come out too.... This crazy cat needs to go to a mental hospital they've been in there years!!!! So yeah its actually an animal/toon game called Toontown Rewritten!!!! My friend said maybe they didn't take it because every time I see your name I think it says "fuck-a-no-nah...." I don't know but I really still want the name!!!!
(he made fun of it)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/18 12:13:05 )
Welcome

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/18 19:26:23 )
@Starboy: Oh why hey there!!!! Its the first time "i've communicated and met a Shadow Man!!!!" You're not as "dark, scary and horrifying" and dangerous as you seemed before!!!! I don't know why people "were scared of you!!!!" But, don't worry I won't run away!!!! I promise!!!!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/19 15:29:09 )
Lol, I think Im the only one here whos in shade, but I promise that I will make an avatar soon 😂

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/20 01:36:21 )
@Starboy: Its ok though "I find you special that you're the only one in shade!!!! Not everybody's in shade over here!!!! We "welcome all NICE CREATURES!!!!" We come in peace!!!! And its ok I can wait until you make that avatar!!!! I may miss your shadow man creature though!!!! Its kind of entertaining!!!! Now I know the guy who was looking at me from the corner of my eyes were good people now!!!! Not bad people!!!! *face-slam* I should have invited them to my birthday party after all!!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.