Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2020 Snowy Investigation (Evolving Item Hangout)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 20:39:31 )

@Totalanimefan: the ones I saw in the shop were all very cute, so even if those make up the whole set, I'm quite happy with them :3 there doesn't seem to be a story associated with this event so far, but if there is, there might be more items?

please @ me

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 20:39:41 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: Yeah I'm been inside for a lot of reasons, one of them is cause it's winter. Good news is that we only have about 2.5 more month of winter. We can do this. And the days are getting longer, which is good. Now here, the sun sets just past 5pm instead of like 4:30.

yeah.. full darkness by six o clock was throwing me something feirce.. so having it get dark closer to the proper time is nice. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 20:44:27 )

@Vixen: Yeah they are super cute! I'm not sure if there is going to be too much of a story? They could do more in the 2nd week?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 20:44:54 )

@star2000shadow: I;m the same. I think the worse part of winter is how early it gets dark. I hate it!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 20:45:10 )

I am curious to see how the snow storm plays out!

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 20:45:58 )
@Vixen: My old laptop handled WoW and GW2 just fine. No idea why it didn't like LOTRO lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 20:46:11 )

Yeah it could be like that circus event where there was a part I and part II but we didn't know it until part II happened.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 20:46:35 )

A part two would be interesting!

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 20:46:45 )
Yummy yummy casserole is ready. Plus I get leftovers ha!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 20:48:00 )

I love the new items

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 20:48:44 )

@eyry: I barely use dA too XD

♫Turn off my brain, this all feels the same♫

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 20:49:29 )

Needing to post more to get all the new event items yet.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 20:50:45 )

@dragoness129: Pretty sure we all do.

♫Turn off my brain, this all feels the same♫
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 20:51:16 )

Yeah I still need to post more for the new items too.
A part II would be cool, but I don't know if they are gonna do it. This could also be like a more chill event?

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 20:51:45 )
Catch y'all later, gonna eat my lunch then get ready for work XP
~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 20:52:11 )

Amber - Maybe.

Have a good lunch, Lilykin!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 20:52:11 )

@Amber Lynne: Hey there ^^
@Lilykin: Ok. See you later!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 20:52:46 )

The twist of the Circus being part two was a fun surprise. I would love to see it come back again!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 20:55:46 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: for me its the darkness and the ice, if we didn't have ice and just had snow i might do better. but well we get ice and snow so no going out unless i have someone with me to make sure i dont' fall on my bum haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 20:57:44 )

@dragoness129: Yeah wouldn't that be so cool! Plus they have those NPCs in this event. So maybe?
@star2000shadow: Yeah ice isn't great either. Here it's been cold and really windy. Oh my gosh the winter makes the cold so much worse. And I'm tired of it being dark for like half of the time that's I'm awake. I gotta see the sun more.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.