Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG vixen's burrow • closed

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 21:24:16 )

Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.

@star2000shadow: same. i don't know what anything looks like nor do i remember any of their names, let alone their poses aha

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 21:33:12 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Vixen:

@star2000shadow: same. i don't know what anything looks like nor do i remember any of their names, let alone their poses aha

I am not an actual NPC.

I be in the same boat and its hard to tell if anyone's mentioned an idea in the suggestion thread, or if its 'out there' haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 21:40:30 )

@star2000shadow: the museum has all the previews, which is nice, but it's multi-page and hard to search.

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 21:54:18 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Vixen: true and then you also just get a 'oh i should use that, and that' and have even more items to look for haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 22:02:53 )

@star2000shadow: yep i build my item wishlist by going through the entire museum thread lol. i don't think it has a good tagging system either, so i can't search for "flowers on head" or something and get item suggestions. probably too complicated to maintain in just a thread though.

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 22:12:16 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death| Shark Slayer | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Vixen:

@star2000shadow: yep i build my item wishlist by going through the entire museum thread lol. i don't think it has a good tagging system either, so i can't search for "flowers on head" or something and get item suggestions. probably too complicated to maintain in just a thread though.

I am not an actual NPC.

true but maybe they'll come up with it further along, it's a good sy stem to have cause then we can do that in the invo to and pull up any items we have that might match haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/16 02:20:20 )

@star2000shadow: i'm hoping the search feature in inventory will get implemented someday...maybe we descriptive tags too so i don't have to memorize the item names lol

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/16 02:32:17 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death| Shark Slayer | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Unique Frizzhawk | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Vixen:

@star2000shadow: i'm hoping the search feature in inventory will get implemented someday...maybe we descriptive tags too so i don't have to memorize the item names lol

I am not an actual NPC.

that would be nice.. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/16 18:46:08 )
Hello everyone!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 00:17:17 )

@Lina: hi Lina! I keep not checking this thread as often as i should without pings. ouo;;

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 01:38:15 )
@Vixen: I understand. I forget places exist without pings sometimes

How have you been doing?
I was going to draw today at work but we ended up getting a delivery.
I just finished today’s work and there’s only 20 minutes left before we closed >.<

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 01:54:02 )

@Lina: Not bad, I pop in here when I'm waiting on something for work to finish; then go back to work; rinse and repeat :3 ah yeah, some days just be like that. tbh it's good to stay (healthily) busy imo.

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 01:57:05 )
@Vixen: there’s always more work to be done

I was hoping work would be slow so I could draw though... /cry
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 02:00:20 )
Hello again, Vixen. I cannot seem to recall if I've posted in here, so... here I am.
- [ Valerian ]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 02:03:01 )

@Lina: haha yeah. I just draw during break instead.

@selenite: Hello! Miss Sunny has been around here a few times :3

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 02:04:05 )
@Vixen: Ahh, that makes sense. They are drawn to pastels.
I enjoy your post style art - very well rendered.
- [ Valerian ]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 02:06:39 )

@selenite: Ah thank you :3 I do like pastels quite a bit. They're pretty colors!

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 02:08:49 )
@Vixen: While I personally prefer darker colors on myself, I do appreciate pastels. They remind me of sugar candy, sometimes.
- [ Valerian ]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 02:11:37 )

@selenite: I enjoy my jewel-toned colors for the darker colors, but I'm not particularly talented at painting with them that effectively aha... candy is bright and happy though :3

I am not an actual NPC.

please @ me

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 02:14:12 )
@Vixen: I'm sure you are proficient with darker colors - an artist's biggest critic is themself.
Have you heard of a candy called "konpeito"? It is shaped like little sugar stars.. though, the variant I tried was rather flavorless. I do wonder if it's for the aesthetic...
- [ Valerian ]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.