Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG this is [not] a hangout: lazy edition.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/13 06:05:32 )

Just another hangout thread. Feel free to chat and accquire monies.

Play nice. Voltra rules apply.

take it easy~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/13 06:07:01 )

“I said take it slow” that’s cute.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/13 06:08:07 )
Totalanimefan:

“I said take it slow” that’s cute.

It usually translates to "take it easy", but ehh. :viosweat:

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/13 06:20:29 )

@onsenmark: it’s the same difference. It doesn’t literally say take it easy. The words are
Slow,
To do (something)
And I said

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/13 06:39:42 )
w3rd.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/13 16:22:17 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'pokes head in and waves' hello <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/14 06:05:23 )
@star2000shadow: o hai thar

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/14 06:18:55 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @onsenmark: Hi hon, how you doing? <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/14 06:28:49 )
@star2000shadow: okay, more or less. RL is sort of kicking my butt right now. :viosweat:

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/14 06:44:03 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
onsenmark:
@star2000shadow: okay, more or less. RL is sort of kicking my butt right now. :viosweat:

yeah i hear you there 'nods' its kinda doing the same for me and mine. right now sister has a stomach bug that is so kicking her butt. poor thing. but we got her her meds so she's doing a bit better, managed to eat something today.
I'm betting its a mix of the stress we've been under, and the fact we went from summer to fall to winter in like a couple weeks. her body's gotten a shock. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/14 06:58:48 )
@star2000shadow: I know that feeling. My brother had a stroke back around the beginning of July, and he's just starting to improve some( he had a setback due to an infection in late Sept./early Oct. and had to go back in the hospital for a week or so) -- but he still has a ways to go, but he's working at it. Hopefully, he'll be actually swallowing again in time for Christmas... maybe moving around a bit unassisted, too. We'll see how that goes.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/14 21:15:25 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
onsenmark:
@star2000shadow: I know that feeling. My brother had a stroke back around the beginning of July, and he's just starting to improve some( he had a setback due to an infection in late Sept./early Oct. and had to go back in the hospital for a week or so) -- but he still has a ways to go, but he's working at it. Hopefully, he'll be actually swallowing again in time for Christmas... maybe moving around a bit unassisted, too. We'll see how that goes.

well i wish your brother luck hun. my sister's doing much better today which is a relief haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 09:16:49 )
@star2000shadow: That's good.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 10:51:37 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death| Shark Slayer | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Unique Frizzhawk | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
onsenmark:
@star2000shadow: That's good.

Yep..how goes your day weekend stuffers? <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 04:17:01 )
@star2000shadow: Quiet. Got caught up on a bit of gaming. Had back ribs for dinner.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 04:20:24 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death| Shark Slayer | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Unique Frizzhawk | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
onsenmark:
@star2000shadow: Quiet. Got caught up on a bit of gaming. Had back ribs for dinner.

ahh i've been watching cutthroat kitchen.. enjoying apartment to self.. debating on going to bed.. kinda slee py but not. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 06:13:11 )
@star2000shadow: I know I'm gonna have to hit the hay in a hour or so as I type this, if only so I can hopefully get enough sleep...

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 06:35:46 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
onsenmark:
@star2000shadow: I know I'm gonna have to hit the hay in a hour or so as I type this, if only so I can hopefully get enough sleep...

im used to being sleep deprived haha. it's become second nature. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 18:52:33 )
@star2000shadow: I feel like I don't get ENOUGH sleep any more, so I try to get as much as I can, when possible.
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 20:02:14 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death| Shark Slayer | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d\'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
onsenmark:
@star2000shadow: I feel like I don't get ENOUGH sleep any more, so I try to get as much as I can, when possible.

I have that happen sometimes..'pets' its annoying. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.