Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Darkness before Dawn [Lunakiri x Colin]

Voltie — The Dude Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/29 08:32:17 )
"Yes, that's true." Jaden replied.

"And if you're uncomfortable wearing my clothes for an extended length of time, feel free to use my washer and drier." he told her.

"But yeah... do you want to get yourself cleaned up?" he asked her.

"Come on, I'll show you the bathroom." he offered.

"And after that, if you like, I can order in something for dinner."

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/29 09:46:31 )

Desiree was siolent for a moment before nodding.

"I... yeah... that'd be nice." She said after a moment.

"Thank you." She added, not sure what else to say. This was something she wasn't used to. This kindness wasn't something that was expressed to her often, at least not from people she barely knew. Kalin and Rene, it was almost expected, but this was a bit too jarring.

To say it was gonna be awkward for her for a bit, would be a bit of an understatemnet. That wasn't unreasonable, though. She just wasn't used to it.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/29 10:07:03 )
Jaden just smiled and nodded.

"This way." he said.

The two then made their way through the apartment, stopping at an open door.

When Desiree looked inside, she saw a bathroom larger than any she'd seen before. In it was a shower stall, a hot tub big enough for two, a comfortable-looking toilet (well, comfortable for porcelain, anyway), a large mirror, and several shelves stocked with a LOT of different hair products.

Also, on one of the shelves, there was a pair of plush towels, and an extremely soft bath robe.

"Go ahead and pick one." Jaden said.

"Feel free to use any hair stuff, soap, gel, or whatever."

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/29 10:12:50 )

Desiree paused as she looked over everything in there.

"Uhhh... right then." She said after a moment, not knowing what else it was that she could say here. She certainly had no idea what to expect, but this wasn't quite what she'd expected.

"I ... wow." She said after a moment.

"I... think I'm going to have a bath... I ... I haven't for awhile... my apartment only had a shower."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/29 10:38:57 )
Jaden nodded.

"All right." he replied.

"Mana controls the temperature and such, so there's no waiting for it to warm up or whatever." he told her. "So go ahead and use it all you like." he said further.

"And you can put your headphones on any of the shelves." he went on.

"Oh, and what do you want to eat?" he asked.

"I can have it delivered here by the time you're out." he said.

"Chinese? Pizza? Thai? Japanese?" he offered.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/29 10:43:06 )

Desiree was silent for a moment.

"I... I kinda wanna cook." She then admitted.

"I love cooking... so..." She added after a few seconds, some embarrassment to her voice as she said that though

Voltie — The Dude Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/29 11:00:39 )
Jaden just smirked slightly, and chuckled a little.

"Not a problem." he said.

"I have a pretty stocked fridge and freezer." he told her.

"I'd ask if there's anything I can do in preparation for it... but I'll let you discover what I have and make a decision from there." he went on.

"I'll be in the den watching TV." he then said.

"Enjoy the tub." he finished.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/29 11:08:49 )

Desiree was silent for a moment before nodding.

"All right.." She said after a moment.

"Oh, without my headset on I won't hear anything. So if you need me, just come in, ok?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/29 11:51:43 )
Jaden was silent as he heard that.

And then Desiree saw something that was rather adorable... she watched his face turn a few definite shades redder than it had been. Which was easy to spot, seeing as he was quite pale to begin with.

"Ah..." he stammered.

"I... uh... y-yeah." he said.

"S-sure." he stuttered further.

"Anyway, you enjoy your bath!" he then hastily said, before quickly making his way off to the den.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/29 11:58:20 )

Desiree just quirked an eyebrow as she saw him be quite a bit flustered suddenly. After he was gone, she just chuckled.

'Cute." she commented after a moment, even though he couldn't hear her before turning around and turning the knobs to get the water running. As the tub was filling, she stripped down, before sinking into the tub and setting her headset off to the side.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/29 12:16:51 )
The water felt amazing to her. It was clear that the tub enhanced the water to make it feel more... silky and cleansing. And it also seemed to maintain the water at a perfect temperature.

She then noticed that he seemed to have a LOT of hair product. Like... more than anyone probably should have.

But whether she dwelt on that now or not was up to her.

Meanwhile, Jaden was sitting in the den, watching the news.

"Calm yourself, Jaden." he said.

"You're NOT a damn teenager anymore." he scolded himself.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/29 12:26:01 )

Desiree was silent for a moment before sighing.

"No one needs that much." She said.

"There's no way that anyone needs that much." She muttered before shaking her head and sinking into the water more, just enoying the feeling for it.

In the end, she ended up falling asleep, since it was something she desperately needed. It also seemed to ease her aches, and her pains.
But also made it even more apparent that she may very well have broken or cracked a rib at some point over the past couple weeks. There was no way that she could hope to know though, most of the past two weeks was missing for her.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/29 12:44:06 )
After a little while, Jaden started to become concerned.

"No one needs to take that much time." he said.

"....there's no way anyone needs to take that much time." he reasoned.

He then quickly got up, made his way to the door, and stopped at it.

He knocked out of habit.... but got no answer. Of course. She was deaf without her headphones on, which he was sure she would have taken off for a bath.

So he gulped audibly, gathered his courage, took a breath, and opened the door, looking inside.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/29 12:51:29 )

When he looked inside, he saw that Desiree had lowered the lights so they weren't nearly so glaring on her, and that she was asleep in thge tub.

The water around her though, had a bit of a pink tint to it, which could be all the blood washing off of her, but could also be the factt aht she had an open wound. It didn't help that she was a bit pale - although she had been earlier in the day too. It was easily stated that she had taken a fair bit of abuse, and that had resulted in a paler complexion.

But the question was, wahat was Jaden going to do in this situation

Voltie — The Dude Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/29 13:08:52 )
"........" Jaden was silent as he saw this.

He paused for a moment, and sniffed the air around the tub, before recoiling.

'....yep, that's blood...' he thought.

'Pure... innocent... sweet... blood.' he thought further, some drool trailing down the side of his mouth... moments before he slapped his cheek to scold himself.

"Focus, you bastard!" he growled to himself.

"....damn it, what do I do here...?" he wondered.

Should he wake her? Did he need to get Rene here? Did she need a doctor right now? How would she react to seeing someone new here suddenly, even if it was someone she knew?

He then gulped again, realizing he needed to act, and he needed to act now.

So he decided that the first step was to check to see how 'out of it' she was.

With that decision made, he gently stepped forward, before extended his hand and gently shaking her shoulder.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/29 13:13:04 )

Desiree didn't move for a moment, before seeming to slowly wait.

"nnng..." She groaned before looking up at him.

"Huh? Oh... hey Jaden." She said

"What's up?" She then asked, wincing slightly as she sat up more.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/29 13:24:39 )
Jaden gritted his teeth a bit, and it was clear he was concerned, due to the look in his eyes.

"Hey... are... you okay?" he asked.

"You've been in here for a few hours." he told her.

"And... that pink water smells suspiciously like blood." he continued.

"Do you need medical assistance?" he asked her.

"I can contact Kalin, and she can get Rene here if need be." he said.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/29 13:26:27 )

Desiree was quick to shake her head.

"I... no... no." She said.

'I'll be out in a moment." She added as she went to get to her feet, before pausing as Jaden was still right there.

"If you don't wanna leave me alone... can you at least turn around?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/29 13:33:12 )
Jaden's eyes widened a bit when she asked her question, and he blushed a little once more.

"Ah!" he exclaimed.

"Right! Right! Yes, of course!" he said.

He then turned around... only to see that he could still view her through the mirror.

"......" he was silent upon realizing this, before facing a corner and staring into it.

It was clear he was making an extreme effort to give her SOME privacy here.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/29 14:57:57 )

Desiree couldn't deny the smirk that adorned her face regarding how he seemed to be so flustered around her. It wasn't like he'd never seen someone naked... was it?

No... it couldn't be. She refused to beleive that someone as popular as he was didn't have grtoupies throwing themselves at him or anything - with or without clothing.

After he'd turned away from her, she carefully got out, pulled the plug, and started to dry off. Once she had one of his oversized towels wrapped around her, she just sat down on the steps up to the tub and sighed.

"Hey. I'm covered." She said, her voice sounding about as exhausted as he could see she looked when he turned to face her again.
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.