Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Gacha games :3c

Donator — he/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/28 06:39:20 )
Okay I can't be the only one too into gacha games

I'm really into FFBE & FE:H at the moment, and sometims KHUX. What about y'all? ( and what's the maximum you spent on said gacha games )

Voltie — They/He Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/28 09:30:59 )

fe: heroes' halloween banner is going to kill me

i spent lots of money on it so far but i dunno how much exactly :'D

i also sometimes play animal boyfriend, ensemble stars, puzzle and dragons, yugioh duel links, and tales of link

Donator — he/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/28 19:01:39 )
@Shiro: I KNOW!! The dancer characters had me blow like 100 orbs but at least that was all hoarded and I didn’t have to spend anything. I REALLY WANT HALLOWEEN HENRY NOW THOUGH!! I actually kind of want them all!!

Oooh! I use to play puzzles and dragons cause I saw all the final fantasy characters but I dropped ;0; I heard good things about the rest but I WAS NOT AWARE THEN YUGIOH HAD A GACHA GAME!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/28 23:35:08 )
Oh my god. I've been obsessed with FFBE since I started playing in December of last year! I tried out Fire Emblem: Heroes and actually beat the story, pulled the infamous ... archer guy who's from Fates (I dunno, I hate him), and quit. The art was a little iffy for me and now I just play Fates for my FE kick.

FFBE, though, I'm still active in and use my energy everyday. Gacha games are so addicting. =D

Donator — he/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/29 04:02:47 )
@Dowan: AHH Yeah I did pre-registration for FFBE and for a while I didn't play but then I got really into it last year. That ELT Halloween pumpkin rider is kicking my butt though.
Some of the FE:H art is weird but others are really nice. Takumi you mean? LOL I've been trying to play echoes but I keep forgetting to play.

I'm active everyday on FFBE too >U< I want the halloween lasswell, rain, and sakura so bad but I don't see it happening. ;=;

Voltie — They/He Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/29 04:05:24 )

@noctis: Curses, Voltra. XD I didn't get your ping!

I finally got Inigo after like... 250 orbs? orz
I got 8 Azura though, during that. I almost lost my mind.

PaD was mostly because my friend was way into it - I got the one monster I wanted and got bored XD Yugioh's game is more like pulling cards and dueling with them. It's really fun!

Donator — he/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/29 04:16:20 )
@Shiro: No problem! Sometimes I miss pings too.

DANG! that's a lot of orbs. I managed to get one inigo, one olivia, and one Shigure. Ironically I got zero Azuras LOL. 8 though!?? I would cry that's too many.

I was the same way with PaD after collecting characters I was like meh. I'm going to check the Yugioh one out I use to like the franchise a lot as a kid

Voltie — They/He Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/29 04:23:06 )

@noctis: I'm missing Shigure. D: If I didn't fuse my Azura into one super-Azura + the game had trading I would offer you one since I could do with never seeing her face again :vanora_sweat:

I haven't played the YGO one in a while, but they released the GX gen recently! It's definitely worth checking out c:

Donator — he/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/29 04:27:19 )
@Shiro: SUPER AZURA. I'm imagining her with super buff arms just bench pressing her enemies. Man if any gacha games had trading life would be so different. At last, game companies are too clever.

Have you heard of SinoAlice? It's only in JP right now but the art is so nice ;_; I hope they localize it.

Voltie — They/He Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/29 04:29:29 )

@noctis: Puzzle and Dragons got trading recently! You can only trade for things of the same rarity though o;

I haven't! owo I'll look it up!

And omfg. Yeah thats basically what she does XD

Donator — he/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/29 05:09:51 )
@Shiro: DID THEY REALLY? I had no idea that's freakin awesome! I always assumed gacha games would see that as losing a lot of money, but good on PaD. It's a shame I just deleted the app a few days ago.

Voltie — They/He Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/29 05:24:50 )

@noctis: I think it really bolsters interaction between players c:!!

Donator — he/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/29 21:04:55 )

@noctis: oh man lmao gacha games. i get'cha.

i play tales of the rays and the gacha is for the characters weapons..
namco is so expensive tho q _q its basically 44$ for a gacha of 10.

just a gloomy ghost

Donator — he/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/29 23:34:22 )
@Shiro: Definitely ; _ ; I know some gacha games have a community for strategy and stuff but to see a trading community that would be cool. Yo, after downloading that yugioh game I can't stop playing it LMAO. Finally got up to rank 9 I want all those rewards >:-0

Donator — he/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/29 23:36:53 )
@Lance: I haven't played that one but $44!??? I hope the drop rates are damn good for that much ;_; !!! KHUX is around 15 bucks for a 10 draw (for the weekly bundle at least) and I still think that's a lot u_u
(i'm a slow replier but I promise I'll get back to you )

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.