Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 [RNG chibi freebies] LAST DAY!!!!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 17:22:59 )
@star2000shadow: Ahhh, that's the worst. ;; It's pretty rare that I can go back to sleep after being woken up, but eh. I hope you're able to feel more rested at least, no matter what you do. D; being sleepy is the worst.

Not that I'm sleepy, but I kinda want more coffee. > w > ;;

@lina: Ahahaha. I do that all the time. ;;; I did some work yesterday so I can't say I was too lazy. And dishes.. and did workout and attended a webinar, so not too lazy. I've been doing puzzles here in my downtime though.
I should do some art today too. Usually I end up watching a show and doing some art an hour before I go to bed, so I might work on your piece. u wu
I feel like there's something else that I should be doing... but I can't remember what it is...

YES! I mean, I'm competitive with winning, but I really don't post that much. weep

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 17:24:47 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Gunslinger

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Yandere: Coffee is good, right now im going to go answer nature and decide what item im a get next 'contemplates' they all look so good, im atry and get at least one of everything then go back for doubles as im able. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 17:26:49 )
@star2000shadow: Yesss. qvq I had my cup this morning, but I want iced coffee. Hahah. Specifically soy latte, which I don't know how to make at home. Ahhh.

Oh yeah!! The items for this event are amazing! * V* ///
I plan on getting at least one set, then I'm going to save up things for the event bundle thing if I can.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 17:32:42 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Gunslinger

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Yandere: if im able I'm able, so far i got one item since i joined yesterday haha. next im trying for the lunar tides, i got a mermaid thing im thinking off doing but not s ure.. so i'll see when i get that item. <:3( )~~

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 17:35:19 )
It's hard to pick an avatar to draw.
I'm just picking people at random so I'll have to look through my thread and hope someone inspires me. :3
I can draw at work if we're slow enough, but we were really busy yesterday. (back to school shopping??)

I'm not competitive. But I want to post enough for extra sets! (or at least 1)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 17:57:15 )
@star2000shadow: That's not too bad though. O: I've been doing puzzles for the most part at night and then I post in the morning.
Ahhh. The mermaid item is really cute!!! I keep meaning to change my avatar to match the event, but I'm also trying to focus on posting and getting them first. Hahaha,

@lina: Ahhh, it really is! Q VQ I've been trying to draw some of my own characters right now, but there's not really much motivation for the most part when drawing for yourself though. ;;;
Ahhh, I hope you're able to find someone though!! It's nice when the inspiration hits. ahhaha.

That's awesome! I wish I could draw while I'm at work. ;;; Not much time to do that, though I just found out we'll be working remotely for the first month or so right now. It might change in the next week, but it sounds kinda nice for right now. > w > ;;

Ahhh. I'm competitive, but I'm also awful at a lot of things, so I'm trying to... be less competitive. Haha.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 17:59:34 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Yandere: i have fu n dressing my avi's up and seeing what i can do with them and thank you, yeah she's 'almost' done unless i find something else that would look good with her haha. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 18:02:42 )
@star2000shadow: Yeah, it is a lot of fun! I had the same avatar on here for awhile, but since I've gotten a few more items, I've been trying to experiment with them a bit more. I wish I could change the colors though, I'd make more pink/black avatars with the items that I have. xD But those colors aren't in a lot of them. ;;;;

Hmmm. The only thing I could think of is maybe that darker pink/purple color at the bottom? Though there aren't many er- feet type items?
Your avatar has a very cozy feel to it though! = w=

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 18:04:23 )
I often imagine character out of avatars, and that inspires me to draw them.
Sometimes my own and sometimes other people's.

I love your avatar, by the way. >.>

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 18:07:12 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Yandere: hmm yeah, i know on a site im on they hav eit wher eyou can redye the items which is amazing.. b ut that just means they have to work on making it so all the dyes work.. and lets not forget 'when they add more dyes' so its a fifty fifty. i kinda just like the items on here..its fun seeing what works together and what's not going nto work together.. and i'll admit some of my items, i mean avi's i just make for the sheer fun of it weather they look good or not.. somewher eon here i have an avi thread.. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 18:13:34 )
@lina: Ahh, I used to do that, but I find that my avatars are usually more... detailed then a lot of my OCs, and they seem out of place? q vq It's very rare for me to keep my avatars. I've gotten rid of a lot of the syndrone online ones, because they just didn't... fit anywhere in my stories. ;;;

Oh, thanks!! I quite like it myself, but again, I have no idea what to do with her. Haha.

@star2000shadow: Yeah! Those are usually my favorite kinds because I just need to worry about matching the items together or picking ones that I like. ;;
It would be a lot for the coding and artist team, so I understand why they don't do it. ;;
Ahh, I'm really finicky with a lot of items and colors. Sometimes I like the colors, but not the item, or I like the item, but not the colors. xD The struggle is real.
Eventually I'll learn how to make nice avatars. Haha.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 18:15:35 )
I never do anything with my characters really, so they don't need to fit.
I have elaborate character designs and I have their personalities all planned out and everything. And even the world they live in. And then that's it. I never seem to actually write about any of them.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 18:16:42 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Yandere: i tend to like a lot of items, and darn, no gunslinger, gotta try again 'sigh' <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 18:24:13 )
@lina: Ahhh, I only really focus on my OCs. I have.... a giant collection now and they're usually sorted into stories. q vq The ones who aren't... kinda get neglected idk. ;;
Hahahaha. I don't really write too much about my characters either! I had one of them planned out for a comic and then stopped after like 3 chapters. I don't think I'll be doing that again tbh.

@star2000shadow: Yeah, the items here are pretty nice. There's a lot that I get just to eventually use later. ;;; I just need to make an avatar that I can work with it.
Gunslinger? o: Is that for an RNG item?

--

oof, I really should work on some work stuff, I have only 40 minutes before my workout. Ahhh

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 18:28:05 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Yandere: yeah its the current RNG or well the summer one, but i might be able to buy it from someone err maybe.. i liked the legs and they went good with the event 'outfit' <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 18:42:32 )
@star2000shadow: Ahhh. I see. I stopped buying those orbs because I was trying to save up for the monthly items. Though, I haven't been sold any for this month. ;; Too bad I only have volts. weep.

oooh, i hope you can manage to get one!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 18:44:31 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ its from the common orb and yeah it depends on if i get the volts or not, im waiting on the persons response, 'crosses fingers' I'm hoping its a yes, it'll save me so much volts haha. well i do want some of the other items so maybe it wou ldn't 'hums' <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 18:53:03 )
@star2000shadow: Ahh. I think I bought one or two of them, but I got only common ones, I think. Is the one that you're looking for rare? That's always the worst one to look for.
Ooh, I hope you can get it!! I can give you some volts if you need. Doesn't seem like I'll the the monthly items soon anyway. ;;;
Yee, go for it!!

TH || dA ||webtoon

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 18:55:09 )
Oh no, I forgot the monthly items were coming out.
I hope someone sells them for volts! OnO
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 18:55:23 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Yandere: no thats okay i just bought it, im wearing the legs 'happy wiggle' now to keep working on my avi, i think she's coming along swimming considering i only had a half idea on what i wanted to do with her haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.