Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee *hops on brandwagon*

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 19:54:42 )
Peew eew eew eeew!

Okay, so for those who know about Solia's new plans, knows why I'm here.

For anyone else, hello I'm Tuijp. I'm 31 years old and from The Netherlands. I like writing, drawing and talking. Irl, I'm a fulltime care giver for my mother (who has lung cancer, without anymore treatment possible). If I disappear, it's probably because of that.

Anyroad, hello everyone. I already saw a few familiar faces and nice to meet you to the new people.
btw, I approve of the colours of the newbie clothes. Now if I could put on some pants, it would be grand.

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 19:55:53 )
@Tuijp: Welcome to Voltra! What's going on with Solia? o: I thought their items and avatars were really cute, but I always thought the site was too fussy and confusing.

Oh wow we're really similar. I'm also a fulltime care giver to my mother, who has fibromyalgia and COPD.

sell me rigs please♥

Donator — - Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 20:02:54 )
@Tuijp: Hello! Welcome!
What's going on with Solia? My daughter went on there for quite a while but I don't think she's been on much lately. You might know her, Fluff Ball? In any case, glad to have you here.

I'm sorry to hear about your mother. I've survived lung cancer twice and prostate cancer. Give her some well wishes for me.

Donator — squid Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 20:03:52 )
@Tuijp: TULIIIIIIP

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 20:06:24 )
Welcome welcome to Voltra! I hope you enjoy your stay!
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

Donator — He Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 20:10:43 )
Welcome to the site :vanora_sun:

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 20:17:53 )
Solia recently decided to change. Their main focus will be a new game, a rpg that, as far as I know, nobody likes. They will keep the forum, but you can't make money anymore there and you can only get items in the game.
They will transfer their items, but they aren't sure yet if they can transfer every items since they might've 'lost' some of the item's data...

Yeah I know Fluffy! I haven't seen her in a while. How is she?
For my mother, this is the second time for her and, after the last chemo, they said there was nothing more they could do for her...

NYXYBUTT! *hugs*

Oh and thank you all for welcoming me. ^^

Donator — squid Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 20:22:36 )
@Tuijp: hiii! i saw the announcement on solia and just knew a bunch would be jumping ship. i tried to warn everyone months ago that case doesnt care about the users anymore lol

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 20:25:11 )
And they don't care for anyone who works for them for ages. When my mother just heard, I informed them and said I'd be busy for a while. They said okay, just to send a pm 2 months later that I haven't made anything for a while and if I still wanted to be an artist on there...
I also had to point out several times to them that they 'forgot to pay me'

Donator — squid Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 20:26:49 )
@Tuijp: oh yeah, pretty sure thats why everyone whos ever worked for them left. they just dont care anymore, and if it werent for the fact that coding the new stuff for the site would've cost them a lot of money, i'd think case was trying to deliberately kill the site

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 20:30:05 )
He's doing a very good job at it. I think a lot of people will run away because of their 'amazing' new changes. I keep hearing "Make Solia great again! It will be great, believe me!", but yeah, we can't post anything political any more...

Donator — squid Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 20:33:04 )
@Tuijp: nothing political, nothing religious, nothing that could cause conflict. i think the main thing thats pissing people off is they'll lose some of their items, items they paid for with real money :/

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 20:36:53 )
There are more things that could piss people off... Maybe we can report Case's announcement, because it pissed off a lot of people!
I am pissed about that too and I know a few who will also be pissed.

Donator — squid Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 20:38:05 )
@Tuijp: hell no, i don't wanna get banned again lol

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 20:40:01 )
For me, they will just tell other people how disappointed and angry they are with me and that they're thinking of what else to do

Donator — squid Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 20:41:43 )
@Tuijp: yeah me, i'd just get another insta-ban. i still havent figured out what the last one was for. from what i understand, it was for asking a friend whether they'd be interested in an avatar site based off pantheons of gods with set lore and stuff in a private message. so much for case telling us that they dont look at our pms :P

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 20:43:26 )
Of course they aren't! They're not the CIA or FBI!

...they're more like the KGB nowadays

Donator — squid Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 20:44:00 )
@tuijp: i had noticed. say something they dont like and get whacked

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 20:44:39 )
I wonder when they will do that to me XD

Donator — squid Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 20:46:18 )
@Tuijp: i've been waiting for it to happen to my mule, but then i realized that cause i moved house i have a new ip address, so they dont know its meeee
Just your friendly neighbourhood Goddess.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.