Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 01:32:23 )
@amortentia: I'm a fanatic about the Dragon Age series! And I honestly didn't think about it before, but you're totally right!! XD

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 01:38:59 )

@Amortentia: yeah so there are crates and those are like DIs. They are monthly and new ones come out on the 1st. The crate is like a letter where you choose which of the two you want. You may get a rare of out a crate in addition to whichever item you choose.

Orbs are RIGs and there are three orbs each item with items inside. You don’t get to pick which item you get, it’s random. They last for one season and are changed once every 3 months on the 25th. There are two orbs that you buy with ohms, our cash currency, and one orb called a common orb that you can buy with volts.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 01:40:02 )

Newbie guide for you
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/969

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 02:06:09 )
@cheshirecat: When your love shines through subconsciously :3 Me too! Trying to finish DAI atm, when I'm not working.

@totalanimefan: Ok, I might get it now. So the orbs are changing on the 25th of this month (and will be out for 3 months) and the crates are released monthly on the 1st, and you'll get to choose on of 2 sets, with the chance of a rare set?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 02:14:28 )
@amortentia: Who's your favorite character? :D

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 02:22:09 )
@cheshirecat: In the first game it's Alistair and Morrigan. In the second it's Varric and Fenris. DAI, Varric and Dorian with Cullen trying to steal a spot on the ladder. Yours?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 02:25:52 )

@Amortentia: exactly! You learned so quick~ oh and the orbs tend to have a theme each season. Like right now it’s Chinese zodiac!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 02:27:43 )
@amortentia: Alistair, Morrigan and Shale for Origins, Varric for the 2nd, for DAI, it's Dorian, Bull and Cullen. Dorian and Bull are deeeefinitely high on the list because of the new lore that they introduce about their cultures.

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 02:33:45 )
@totalanimefan: Ah, got it! Sounds fun :) Will be interesting to see what the next theme will be for DI and orbs.

@cheshirecat: aaaah Bull <3 I love him but he's just below Cullen on the ladder. Love the new lore too and love Dorian in general. That baby <3 I hate the part with him and that chantry lady (can't remember her name atm).

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 02:45:50 )

@Amortentia: yeah it will be. I would look through some of the recent announcements. I feel like that’s always a good way to know what’s going on. ^^

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 02:55:33 )
@amortentia: I can definitely understand that! I really like what they added with the Templar order, but I do feel like it's a grab at sympathy for the Templar Order, when it's like 3 games too late. Not that it's a bad addition at all, but it feels like the grey issue that they wanted just waited too long.

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 03:02:01 )
@totalanimefan: Will definitely do :)

@cheshirecat: Yeah I agree. I can't make myself feel for the templars at all, maybe individually but as a whole, nope. They made Meredith a great antagonist though, she was....

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 03:13:51 )
Welcome to Voltra! 😊

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 03:41:51 )

@Amortentia: tell me about which hot drinks you like~

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 04:02:23 )
@lilykin: Thank you! Been a member here long?

@totalanimefan: Chai latte, almost any tea (except camomile) and dark roasted coffee. Medium roast is doable but dark roast is the bomb
What about you? Hot or cold?

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 04:15:04 )
@Amortentia: Just been here less than a month :)
~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 05:27:15 )

@Amortentia: I love chai lattes and I love tea! Hot or cold! Most of the time I have plain tea unsweetened but I do like my chai a little sweet. It really brings out the flavor. I don’t drink coffee though. It doesn’t agree with my tummy.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 05:41:23 )
@amortentia: I mean Bull did say it's easy to hate a country/group, but individual people are hard to hate. So there is merit in that! And yeah, Meredith was totally bonkers! But Dragon Age II showed the worst side of mages and the worst side of templars. Both are not free of sin, as much as both groups would like to claim.

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 08:50:45 )
@lilykin: Oh, we're both newbies then :) Any tips?

@totalanimefan: Yay! You've got good taste then haha. Yeah I prefer unsweetened too, on both of them, but with a few drops of milk in my tea (for the texture). Aw, sorry to hear that. But at least you've got tea and chai :)

@cheshirecat: True. Yeah definitely a lot of fault with both groups. I'm just slightly partial to mages because even though I can't agree with their actions (especially Orsino, that whole thing made me both sad and angry at the same time) I can see WHY the mages turn to demons. They live under this constant fear to be struck down, especially in Kirkwall, where there are so many templars which are soo soo bad, and the knight commander knows it and not only doesn't stop it, but almost encourages it.
Ping me for chitchat, potential rping or general madness

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 08:55:39 )

@Amortentia: yes at least I have tea and chai lattes! Well chai lattes when I can go back to a coffee shop lol
As for tea I’ve been making unsweetened mint ice tea or unsweetened green tea. I also made myself matcha lemonade last week. It was very good.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.