Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/6 18:20:09 )
@lullaby: I just don't like how you can't use other items with them really since they don't layer right haha. like accessories, socks and stuff. so you're stuck with the one block of color that it is

xD well it's a funny story at least

e
and after love and loss and all the tears that I cried, I find that here we are in the future

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/6 18:28:15 )

@eleven: :o really? i never knew that, but it's a fun fact i shalls save for later!

i'm guna tell my dogs the story when i grow old and weary.

🖤

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/6 20:10:53 )

@lullaby: My username was the same as here ^^

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/6 20:50:15 )

@Totalanimefan: yess okay. i think i remember more because of your post style (like i'm getting weird deja vu from the gif). i'm glad to see you here!

🖤

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/6 20:56:04 )
@lullaby: Sleep was lovely but had to get up soooo early to sit and wait for students to participate in class... and they never did XP Oh well!!
How are you?? o3o

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/6 21:04:16 )

@SuperZombiePotatoe: that sounds heccin lame. when are you done with classes and the such :o?

i'm oki, i finished all my assignments and i feel less stressed. my grey hairs are going red again. you?

🖤

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/6 21:31:00 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight

@lullaby: well that's good 'nods'

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/6 22:50:33 )

@lullaby: I love blinkis and I wish that people still made them.

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/6 22:58:23 )

@Totalanimefan: blinkis are easzze i can make you a new one if you'd like.

🖤

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/6 22:59:48 )

@lullaby: I wouldn't know what to order but I love seeing what people come up with

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/6 23:04:27 )

@Totalanimefan: i'll se e what i can do! just tell me what u want for the name n like,,, style, ig?

🖤

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/6 23:59:01 )

@lullaby: Sure. Normally I just get my username ^^;
And as for the colors I think that I would like sunset colors

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/7 00:23:01 )
*:..o()o..:*  *:..o()o..:*

@lullaby: Much lame. Such heck. I've been done with classes for a while, bit's quite late here XP
Oh wow that's great!! \o/ Wish I could say the same, I'm growing grey hairs by the minute hehe. I'm currently working on assignments (god, that's all I do O.o). What do you study??

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/7 00:46:00 )

@SuperZombiePotatoe: i meant done with all of it! finals and everything, but im glad ur done w classes tonight.

i study psychology! im in my final year and im so tired

🖤

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/7 01:03:25 )

@lullaby: Ooooh, my bad XD Well I'm doing a postgrad, so was meant to be completely done by November-ish, but what with lockdown/quarantine I'll probably finish in Dec or even early Jan O.o
Oh cool! I've got a friend doing psych honours and she says it's a lot. Do you like it at least?

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/7 01:07:55 )

@SuperZombiePotatoe: it's okay don't say tht !!! i hope u get done sooner than that but this situation is suckie big time and idk. wish u da bestest.

i love psych , but the work i have to do? no. i wish you could self practice as a psych but NOOO gotta be a DOCTOR.

🖤

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/7 01:26:03 )

@lullaby: Thank you! :3 <3 I really hope so too, I'm like very tired of studying XD But at least it's only a month or 2 and not a whole YEAR O.O
Shame man, I'm sorry >.< That's always the case, you gotta have this degree then that one then that one. It never ends

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/7 01:32:20 )

@SuperZombiePotatoe: hecc a whole year like this and i wouldn't be able to finish my degree, i'd just check out.

degrees never end they just keep piling up

🖤

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/7 01:51:45 )

@lullaby: I've already checked out once and this potato needs a job XP So ya, need qualification and I reeeeeally wanna work in this field XD
But it's true, I've been studying for years >.<

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/7 02:54:49 )

@Totalanimefan: i'm rusty on blinkies, so i hope this fairs!

@SuperZombiePotatoe: studying for so long they should just give u the career. you worked too hard.

🖤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.