Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Supposed to have registered for class two weeks ago....

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/1 23:06:38 )

Yes, I had to submit some paperwork for grad school in order to register for the next semester of classes, but I haven’t heard anything back and it’s been over 2 weeks. I sent that paper work in on the 11th, I was supposed to register the 17th and now it’s May 1st.

Donator — she, her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/1 23:22:15 )

Yikes.
I’d be so frustrated.
Hopefully with everything going on they extend all your enrollment.

Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/1 23:29:29 )

Is your school not doing classes next semester?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/1 23:47:29 )

@Lithium: I have until august to register and I know the classes will not be full, I’d they are I’ll just request an override but it’s just annoying because I’m scared I’ll forget amongst this pandemic and it should have happened a long time ago.

@Totalanimefan: yes they are having classes my program had been online so we most definitely have classes going on. I could have taken classes in the summer but I chose not to so I could have a fun summer so I’ll start classes in august

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/1 23:47:59 )

@Bonnie: Oh I see.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/1 23:50:05 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah but dang I am usually on top of everything so when things like this happen I can’t handle it tbh. Like when I first started this program I planned my entire curriculum and planned when I was goin to take which classes but the classes have always changed on me so it’s irking me

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/2 03:53:41 )
I hate it when your careful plans get de-railed by someone else. Its super frustrating. You put a lot of time and effort in, you deserve at least a hint of what is going on.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/2 08:31:46 )

@Glume: yeah but it just ugh. I’ll be fine as soon as I get a response or the hold is lifted I’ll go ahead and register for my classes

bloop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.