Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2020 Talk with me and lets get letters.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/18 15:58:03 )
@DragonicKittens: Well, welcome back. I've been around here for a little while now, but have, surprisingly enough, been busier than usual doing other things recently. It's good that you are having luck with the currency - for some reason it seems harder to make this event (to me, anyway). It's a little strange.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/18 16:37:57 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger

@DragonicKittens: had another online friend who loved teal, Hummy 'nods' her avi's where always in teal and looked good haha.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/18 17:40:10 )

@Wildfire: Yeah, the site has always been slow to me. Plus the last time I went on another haitus, someone gave me a sour taste. Not gonna get into that too heavly. ^^;; Ah, I see. I wish I knew what to tell you on that. But I don't know how much you get per post though. xD

@star2000shadow: Lol, if I could do it on here, I would. It would be teal, black and pink, but there isn't many items that I could use to go for what I would want to try to shoot. for. xD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/18 17:42:36 )
@DragonicKittens: I'm sorry to hear you've run in to sourness. Unfortunately, it tends to happen whenever there's a large group of people together - it's inevitable that somebody will say or do something that somebody else might not like or understand. :(
Thanks, I'm not expecting you to have answers, but I appreciate the sympathy - lol!

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/18 17:43:34 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@DragonicKittens: I see totally doesn't

Put ya guns awn!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/18 18:15:00 )

@Wildfire: Yeah, I made a post about not coming back or something similar. DX Someone said something rude and I didn't really like it. I don't think they are active on the site anymore, so I think its ok.

@Kitalpha Hart: Oof, I should have shown an image, but I forgot to.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/18 18:20:48 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger

@DragonicKittens: well..you could suggest it 'tilts head'

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/18 19:00:11 )
@DragonicKittens: Well, whatever the drama, I hope it continues to work out well for you.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/18 19:11:24 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@DragonicKittens: skinny robot boi

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/18 21:20:41 )

@dragonickittens: miiiaaaoO, really love your screen name.
How is your day?

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/18 22:34:52 )

@star2000shadow: I'll see about doing it later.

@Wildfire: I hope so too.

@Kitalpha Hart: Yep, and he a fast boi too.

@inatlaka: Lol, thank you.
My day has been ok, so far.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/18 23:52:48 )
@DragonicKittens: I'm sure it will. Good luck anyway, though...

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/19 00:00:06 )

@DragonicKittens: mkay 'nods' i just woke up from a nap and have a bit of energy, which is nice 'nods'

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/19 01:57:17 )
@DragonicKittens: i plan on making my own lavender bath bombs and other goodies hopefully soon it is my dream to do so.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/19 01:58:25 )
@DragonicKittens: maybe do a drawing art thread in the event thread like some do, I know it is always slow in other forums during events

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/19 09:08:15 )

@Wildfire: Lol, can do.

@star2000shadow: Naps are the best. :) I'm glad you got a good one.

@Unicorn: Sounds like fun, but I hear it can be hard. Its mostly due to moisture and humility, or something like that. But if you watch videos or read tutorials, I'm sure you will do fine. Its all trial and error mostly.

I was gonna do that, but I have too many things going on. If I was to do freebies, I rather do it when I'm streaming.
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/19 11:40:21 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@DragonicKittens: nyoom he goes

Put ya guns awn!

quest♤Shop

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/19 13:13:45 )
@DragonicKittens: I can understand that and I am sorry to hear that you are stressing, we all need selfcare in our own ways I guess we cluld all say.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/19 13:36:10 )
Good morning. Does anyone have any plans for today?
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/19 14:20:30 )

@DragonicKittens: you and me both 'nods' now I'm back up and all happyness 'does a happy little wiggle dance'

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.