Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2020 Talk with me and lets get letters.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 07:05:45 )
@DragonicKittens: that does sound like a really nice nap to have. And i know what you mean on being wide awake.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 10:05:56 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@DragonicKittens: I'm sure can change it just fine, there's one I couldn't use my pseudonym at all. Kitalpha was taken, and adding Hart somehow became offensive
Wtf

Put ya guns awn!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 14:09:23 )
@dragonickittens: Ahhh, yeah! I tried doing it twice, but I could never figure it out. Though firealpaca has their animation with transparent backgrounds now. I'm tempted to draw on CSP and then just... figure out all the animation and upload through there. I tried testing out an animation for one of my Ocs. Though, now you're tempting me to start animations up again.
Maybe after commissions. akjsdhfasdf.

It was just a lot easier picking up food on the way home because I had later hours. Now, we're just afraid with this whole pandemic things, so we're trying not to get too many things to order. ;; Ahh. I miss eating at a lot of places.

Hahaha. Mine doesn't mind because I do the cleaning when he cooks. xD I'm fine with it too. I'm all for cooking breakfast foods though, those are pretty easy in my opinion!
Ohhhh. I've never attempted it, so idk. I usually like steaks medium rare if it's good quality. My hubby likes it rare though. ;;;
Gosh, now I want a steak...

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 15:35:02 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger

DragonicKittens:

@star2000shadow: I agree, I really love the new hair item that came with this event. :) I haven't checked out any of the other items yet though. Not sure if I will change my avatar or not though. xD

I'll admit i changed it simply cause i love playing with new items. right now im waiting for the next item to be released 'giggles'

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 17:20:55 )

@Unicorn: Yeah, I wanna blame the stress mostly.

@Kitalpha Hart: Jeez, that's really weird that "Hart" is considered offensive. Who knows on why.

@star2000shadow: Lol, I wouldn't really blame you. :) I'm pretty curious myself.

@Yandere: Putting your response on bottom since your's is the longest. xD

Lol, some times just doing it the way you know for animation is the easiest way to go for it, you know? If I knew it wouldn't fuck up the colors (its very suddle, but its kinda annoying), I would probably do that with my pixel art program and stuff. xD I can easily control how long I want a frame to last in milliseconds. xD Plus I can increase the size up too if I want to.
If you start up animations again, I'd love to see it some time. :) If you want any victims to practice on, you know where to find mine. xD Though I would love to see some animations of your yanderes. OvO

Ah, that makes sense to me now. :) I would have been the same way with working late. My hubby was like that with his job and some times it took him hours just to pick me up. DX

If only my hubby would do the cleaning afterwords. ;;>_> We both hate it, but I just wish he would clean up his messes after cooking. I at least clean up mine, but I usually just have him do the dishes and I put them away. xD
Oof, same. If I knew how, I'd tell you how can tell if a steak is cooked correctly, but I couldn't tell you for sure. xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 17:53:34 )
@DragonicKittens: I can understand that, ooh i need sleep, and I hurt.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 18:20:25 )

@Unicorn: I understand on the sleep part way too well.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 18:22:36 )
@DragonicKittens: I really hurt right now, and sleep seems like a distant memory. Maybe I'll nap later today.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 18:46:06 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@DragonicKittens: my guess is because when you have my full pseudonym together, there's a "haha" and someone found that to be butthurt

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 21:01:42 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger

@DragonicKittens: it's adorable and in purple, mah favorite color, well i like the rainbow but pu rple is my favorite 'nods'

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 22:05:35 )
@dragonickittens: Haha, let's hope this doesn't turn out into another essay. sweats.

Yeah, I think I might just go with what I know. ;;; It will be a bit easier until I learn how to do it on CSP. sweats.
Ahhh, that's pretty cool! I'm used to just figuring out the layer things and working that way with animation, so I'll stick with what I know best. SWEATS.

I THINK I MIGHT. You have inspired me once again. aksjdfhakjsdfhsd. Though probably nothing as intense like you are doing.. I don't think.. I could do that without that program. sweats.

I had that... as well at one point. I used to wait hours until I was able to get picked up sometimes, and sometimes I needed to ask friends to pick me up and drop me off. q vq ;;

Ahaha. Just need to make an arrangement. ;;;; Be like "I'll cook but you need to clean!!!' And then do the same thing when he cooks. But, yeah when I cook I normally clean most of the dishes too. Hahah.
Ehh, that's what I have the hubby and restaurants for if I want a steak haha.

TH || dA ||webtoon

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/18 01:34:01 )

@Unicorn: I understand on sleep being a distant memory.

@Kitalpha Hart: True true. Just thinking of butt hurt, you can't say the word "trap" on warframe. Even if you are talking about the traps set up in the mission, you are liable to get chat banned for up to a week.

@star2000shadow: Rainbow is one of my favorites too. :) Teal is probably my favorite color though.

@Yandere: Oof, lets try not to. xD If anything, I'll just make an undercurrent thread or a hangout for our essays. xD Chances are it would only be us talking in there.

Of course. :) That's the best you can do at the moment, plus there is nothing wrong with learning how to use CSP first. xD
I also don't blame you for wanting to stick with what you know. I only know a few animations so.... xD

xD I wish you luck regardless of what you decide to do.

Yeah... Sadly I didn't have any friends that could drop me off where I lived. ^^;; I could only hang out at their place or go to Waffle House. Even though it took us about 30 minutes to get to work in the morning, the traffic rush took us almost an hour or more to get home. I lived in a different town and no one wanted to take me home, even if I offered gas money.

I've tried that in the past. It doesn't seem to work. DX
Lol, you can get good steaks like that for sure. :)

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/18 01:42:31 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@DragonicKittens: oof that's overkill

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/18 03:05:40 )
@DragonicKittens: so what are you upto?

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/18 03:23:43 )

@Kitalpha Hart: Yeah.... But it was due to a meme that was going on with one of the playable warframes. Someone got really butt hurt over the joke.

@Unicorn: Just working on some art work.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/18 09:07:19 )
@DragonicKittens: it is nice to hear that youbare working on artwork, I have to make dinner, try and take a bath but my daughter wanted a bath which made her sleepy because I took a bath with lavender scents and after she went to ved earlier I had to update my phone.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/18 09:36:06 )

meow

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/18 11:26:37 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@DragonicKittens: oooooooof that's definitely some butthurt overkill. Some things people just need to get over

Put ya guns awn!

quest♤Shop

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/18 12:42:37 )
@DragonicKittens: Hi. I don't think we've "met" before. How are you? What do you think of the event so far? It looks like you're having some success with the chatting and the earning of currency, so that's good...
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/18 15:28:46 )

@Unicorn: Yeah, lol. I have a shop open on here, but only had one customer. I'm debating on shutting it down though. Lavender is a nice smell, plus its relaxing. I kinda wish I had some lavender bath bombs now, lol.

@inatlaka: Mew

@Kitalpha Hart: Yeah lol. I mean, if you saw the warframe I was talking about, you would have thought he was a girl at first. He's pretty decent play wise and I love him to death. xD

@Wildfire: No, I don't think we have. :) I've been on and off this site all the time. xD I came back to try and sell art during the quarantine, but I haven't had much luck. But I've been making enough of the event currency though. :) Not sure if I'll buy any dups though xD
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.