Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2020 Talk with me and lets get letters.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 16:46:42 )

Draconic - Yep!
Star - That it is!

How is everyone this morning?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 18:29:14 )
Went to sleep and did some work and I missed a whole page. oof.

@dragonickittens: Ahh, I had to do the same thing when my SAI program died on me. I ended up having to buy another whole program. Though I used a pirated copy of SAI, so I really had it coming. Hahaha.

Gosh, yeah. I've been eating nothing but homecooked meals lately, which are nice but... I'd love some Taco Bell or fried chicken or something too. Just.. I don't want to do dishes at all for like two days. reee.
I won't go anywhere near cooking fish, despite liking certain kinds. If you cook it too much or too little it's just.. trouble.
Chicken is pretty easy to cook. o: So is most beef! Though I can't make burgers rare or medium or whatever! I'm always worried about it!

Frozen meatballs are pretty good, and definitely a lot quicker to make. ;;

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 18:55:40 )

@Unicorn: Your cool, I ended up streaming last night.

@Kitalpha Hart: I'd have to either redownload Win 10 version of Minecraft or something. The last time I launched it, it said my login data was corrupted despite my xbox app still being signed in. As for the name, it could be related to the xbox app. I had a name similar to that, but I was able to change it to my current user on here. I didn't really like the default username it gave me. xD
I don't think they will ever be at the point where java and bedrock will be crossplay due to the coding, but who knows?

That's really interesting for the islands being different biomes. :)

@star2000shadow: Food is always good. I love to eat something tasty.

Dragoness: Tired... My hubby kept me up with his raging and my noisy upstairs neighbors kept sounding like a stomping elephant.

@Yandere: Lolz, your cool.
Oof, its the same with my copy of sai, so no judgment here. I would have times where I can't save or load images in. Its pretty bad.

I feel you. Right now I would love to get something from one of the cafes where I live and I've been wanting some Chinese mostly. I also feel you on wanting to cook. DX
I don't really tend to have a problem with cooking it too long, some times I over season the fish, but its not bad, you know? I like to cook it til its flaky then break it up. Once its broken up, I put it over rice and mix it up.
Chicken is easy too cook, lol. Same here on hamburgers, so I feel you. I can cook a good steak too, but judging it to the point where it is rare or medium is still a tough part for me though. ^^;;

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 19:02:09 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@DragonicKittens: yeah I kinda want to change it but at the same time I don't because it's so frickin hilarious

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 19:32:46 )

@Kitalpha Hart: Lol, I don't really blame you. Just thinking of users on games and stuff, when I was playing Wonderland online in 2014, I named my character Moon Cheese. xD

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 19:45:21 )

Draconic - Ooof, that is no good. -hugs-
I am thankful to not have noisy neighbors.
We rent a house, even if is small, it's decently quiet around here.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 20:56:38 )
@dragonickittens: Yeah, a gaia friend emailed it to me and I used it for awhile, but I think I had the same issues you did. Lmao. It was a good run, but now I'm all about that CSP.;

Gosh, yeah. I want so many things I can't have now. dakjfhskjdfas. I'm used to eating out at least once a week and it's been weeks now. The only thing we've had is pizza? And it hasn't been that good lately so idk.

Ahhh, I have no idea. fkjahsdkjfads. My hubby cooks it really well, so I just leave it to him. Hahaha.
Yeah, chicken is pretty easy. Just need to make sure it's fully cooked. Gosh no, I can't do steak either. Bahaha

TH || dA ||webtoon

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 21:28:43 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger

@DragonicKittens: true, tastey food is awesome. right now im just chilling, went back for a nap earlier then watched some 'boss baby' after i woke up then came out here 'nods'

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 23:36:55 )
@DragonicKittens: did you have a good time streaming by chance?

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 01:59:03 )

@Yandere: Yeah, lol. Same here. I'm gonna try to do some animation on CSP later on tonight. :) But for Sai, I think I'm gonna stick to my pixel art.

I can't really relate on going out once a week, but I just miss several places that I do like to eat at. There is place called The Black Bear Diner where I live. The food is really good and you can eat off of one dish for a few days.

That's good at least. I would do the same with my hubby, but he wants me to learn to cook. XD
The best way I've learned on cooking steak is just to butter up the pan very well then put the steak on it for about 3 to 5 minutes on each side. Cut it up, then enjoy. But I've only done it with thin steaks. ^^;;

@star2000shadow: That's good at least. :)

@Unicorn: Eh, kinda, but my freebie streams have been pretty slow. No one posts in my forums anymore. xD At least on Gaia.

Dragoness: -hugs back- Yeah ^^;; But having a quite neighborhood is great though. I bet the only thing that does wake you up are just birds.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 02:10:19 )
@DragonicKittens: has it been seemingly slow on that site, I've been seeing more from thst site comming here lately so it has seemed I thinks.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 02:39:34 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger

@DragonicKittens: true, are you enjoying the event?

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 02:40:10 )

@Unicorn: Meh, still kinda slow for me. ^^;;

@star2000shadow: Its pretty cute so far. :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 02:43:13 )

@DragonicKittens: I'm loving the items but then i like any items i can use to make new avi's 'nods'

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 03:33:22 )

@DragonicKittens: I'm loving the new legs, hair and flower head thing 'nods' am excited to see whats next.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 03:40:20 )
@DragonicKittens: awe, I am so sorry to hear that.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 03:44:07 )

Eh, not really. I am a light sleeper, so there's quite a lot that wakes me up throughout the night.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 06:21:39 )

@star2000shadow: I agree, I really love the new hair item that came with this event. :) I haven't checked out any of the other items yet though. Not sure if I will change my avatar or not though. xD

@Unicorn: Yeah, not much I can do on that.

Dragoness: Oof, same here. I either sleep really good or I wake up for no reason, there isn't an in between. xD
Also, really love your new avatar. :) Plus the mermaid tail is a new item for me. xD I haven't been on here in so long lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 06:35:40 )
@DragonicKittens: understandable, how is your evening at least?
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 07:02:57 )

@Unicorn: Well, I guess I took a nice nap, when I wanted to sleep for at least 8 hours, but I'm wide a wake now.
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.