Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2020 Talk with me and lets get letters.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 00:01:57 )

@DragonicKittens: Ah I see. Those items aren't rare so maybe you could get them anyway. XD People love getting art during events.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 00:09:29 )

@Totalanimefan: I was actually debating on opening freebies when I made this thread, but I decided not to since I have a commission on Gaia and I'm also working on some personal art. ^^;; I got a lot of things I gotta work on. XwX RIP

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 00:11:24 )

@DragonicKittens: Yeah adding another thread might be too much to handle.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 00:15:52 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger

'yawns' well my day's slowing down 'nods' so im a happy.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 00:49:36 )
@dragonickittens: Ahaha. Can't really debate on that one. xD
Yesss. I love this program so much. I'm so glad I bought it. Kinda wish I bought it sooner, but I'm stubborn with switching programs. Hopefully this program stays. ;;;

Haha. I used to cook all the time for my family, but it's always really super duper unhealthy things so... WHELP
YES! Like cooking chicken cutlets or something.
My hubby's grandmother is helping me out to cook too! She's teaching me how to cook meatballs and from an Italian grandmother, that's a big honor. Hahah.

TH || dA ||webtoon

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 01:47:25 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah lol. I would have added in my stream link and stated that if anyone wanted a freebie, they needed to be active in stream. xD But that isn't always the case, you know? Most of my freebie streams are pretty much dead when I post I'm doing freebies, so at this point, I rather not post that I'm doing it anymore unless its for close friends.

@star2000shadow: Days slowing down is good at least. :) I hope your day was good.

@Yandere: Yeah, I understand on that. I had the program for free for two years since buying my wacom. I wasn't really wanting to use it, but I decided to try it since my copy of Sai was being a dumb butt. >:T I'll probably use Sai for my pixel art though. ^^;;

Lol, unhealthy things can be good to eat sometimes. :) So I understand.
I like chicken. xD Out of everything I know how to cook, chicken breasts tend to be the best thing I can cook meat wise besides fish.
Oooh! Congrats! I wouldn't know how to make meatballs. xD Chances are I'll have to look up a recipe online for it. If I want meatballs, I'll just use the frozen version. Maybe one day I'll actually attempt cooking it. :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 02:11:42 )
@DragonicKittens: how have you been doing lately?

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 02:14:48 )

Hello other Dragon. ^_^ -waves-

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 02:16:17 )

@Unicorn: I'm doing ok, you?

@dragoness129: Hey other Dragon. :P

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 02:17:56 )

It's fun seeing everyone with some type of Dragon or another in their usernames from site to site. ^_^

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 02:51:10 )
@DragonicKittens: glad to hear that you are doing okay, I am hanging in there I am lustening to peppa pig right now

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 03:57:34 )

You know, I'm kinda curious, Dragoness, how many dragons have you met on this site and others?

@Unicorn: Lol, I'm sure that is driving you slightly up a wall. I heard some news that they changed the voice actor for Peppa Pig herself.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 04:03:08 )
@DragonicKittens: it is a bit annoying at times depending on what episode it is, seems like I have seen them all on repeat

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 04:04:45 )

Hmm, I've met another Dragoness, LittleWhiteDragonlet, dragonjake, Twilightdragon, and I know there's a lot more. I just can't check all the other sites that have died. If I check Chicken Smoothie and search dragon on the forums, there are currently 7 others with something with Dragon in their name online. Dragons are very popular.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 05:32:24 )

@Unicorn: Ah, I can imagine that. DX

Makes sense to me, dragoness. :)
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 06:08:44 )
@Totalanimefan: I loved your bunny look!
My Store

there's a Hunter who killed the queen of all gaia...whoever you are you will be known as "Killer of ALL gaia" and Have no respect. I know who you are! everyone will know that you killed my 17-year old account. what next? go after my friends? It's over, Killer Queen of All gaia...

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 06:20:30 )

@Micki Chiba: thank you <3

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 06:56:14 )
Sorry for disappearing, looking at different scents online.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 07:36:38 )
Welcome to Trilia Island!

@DragonicKittens: I've got a single player skyblock (Simple Skyblock) and then a skyblock on the Mineville city server
Tho for whatever reason on the crossplay servers (no Java players) I'm ActivistSumo307
Prolly cuz that's the username Mojang/Microsoft gave me. I'm gonna see about changing that someday, but eh

Both versions are different. Simple Skyblock has seven islands, one for each biome, including the Nether and The End. The online skyblock has two islands: your island and the shop portal

Kit's island getaway is very quiet~

questShop

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 14:30:55 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger

@DragonicKittens: it was, we got food, 'happy wiggle' food is always good.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.