Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2020 Talk with me and lets get letters.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 22:09:34 )

@Totalanimefan: I'll probably quest for those or ask for those as payment for my art shop, but I guess that really depends. xD I'm about to open an art gallery here soon to see if anyone is interested, but I probably won't open up a shop with it if no one posts. My current shop only had one post in it for a comm and I finished it. I really love how it came out. :)

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 22:11:17 )

@DragonicKittens: Event art threads tend to be popular. Those recolored commons aren't expensive. Most are going for 3k-ish.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 22:13:15 )
♪ (/・。・)/ Sweet dreams.

@DragonicKittens: You're welcome, I also do like the way you animate your characters as well. ^^ Mind if I ask you what program did you use to animate?

Oh, you have an art shop. That's cool :o Hmm... It depends on your choice.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 22:21:16 )
@dragonickittens: SWEATS. It takes me like an hour to respond to that post. I can type fast, but I always forget what i was talking about or what I want to say. hahaha.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 22:22:43 )

@Totalanimefan: Ah cool. I'll have to look around for them then. :)

@ChiffonOrange: It really depends on if you are talking on pixel art or the 3D looking animations. And that's true. :)

@Yandere: Oof, its cool. Plus its the same for me on the reply. xD I have to open up note pad just to write down my responses. xD

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 22:24:00 )

@DragonicKittens: Check out the Voltra museum. It will have the past poses.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 22:32:37 )
@dragonickittens: Oh my gosh. Hahaha. I literally sit there and type it out. I try and not to get distracted too much, but there's so many other things I want to do, so I delay it. I think I get a fair amount of event currency for it though, so at least that's good. O:

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 22:38:47 )

@Totalanimefan: I'll probably do that. I might not though. I gave a good bit of items to a friend on here since I am probably not going to be active again. ^^;; I guess its a good thing my constant replies to her and this event kinda helped. XD But I'm not gonna ask for the items back. :) I got something worth all of them and I think it was a fair trade. :D

@Yandere: Lol, same here! Distractions tend to help out for me too. xD And probably the same for me? I'm not sure. xD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 22:39:41 )
@dragonickittens: Hahaha. Yeah, it's too easy to get distracted. I clicked off the screen one time and screamed. I'm glad I didn't lose it though. HAhahaha.

I should be drawing right now anyway.... squints.
Voltra is distracting me.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 22:46:01 )

@Yandere: Oh man, I would have screamed too if I was half way through the post, so I don't blame you! I'm glad you didn't loose it either. xD

I should be eating right now, so I understand. xD
Same.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 22:47:39 )
@dragonickittens: Seriously. I was like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
And hit backspace.
I do that way too often on my laptop or when I'm switching between drawing and checking on websites. ;;;;
I would have been like... the post got deleted.... I can't do it again.

Aaaa, go eat go eat! I'll eventually open my art program. sweats.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 22:54:39 )

@Yandere: xD Lol, if I delete something I don't mean to, I usually hit "undo."
Oof, if that is the case, I would completely understand! Just let me know on discord or in a different post. :)

I got my food, its so good! Stuffed bell pepper. I was gonna take a pic, but I forgot.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 23:15:54 )
@dragonickittens: Ahhh, yeah. I've hit off of a gaia screen with a long reply and I just.. I told them I couldn't type it up again. Hahaha. It's just so defeating especially when you're half way through it. I forget what I type immediately anyway, so whelp.
Yeah, of course! I'd respond with the latter half that wasn't deleted or type it up again if I was up for it. U WU

Ahhhh, that sounds great! Q VQ
I had uh... scrambled eggs on toast for a late lunch Haha.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 23:22:17 )

@Yandere: Lol, I completely understand. If I did that to my yandere story and I finished a full chapter, I think I would cry. I'm glad I have that saved on google drive! Its a good thing it auto saves after 5 minutes or so.
I'm the same way with typing things on replies, so I don't blame you in the slightest.

It was really good!
That doesn't sound too bad. :)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 23:26:19 )
@dragonickittens: Gosh, yeah. I save things all the time for my comic. ;; Even when I click out of it, it has a save feature and asks if I wanted to bring that file back up. adksjfhasdjk. Bless CSP.
I would... I would cry so much if I lost writing. aaaa.
Google drive is the best. askdjfhaksjdf.

Yeh, made it myself! : D I'm not really a good cook, but I can do simple things!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 23:37:00 )

@Yandere: Lol, same here! Though I tend to be one of those people that either constantly saves or saves before I exit the program. XD I guess it really depends.
I would cry too. So much work into it. DX

Nice. :) I'm the same way with cooking, but if given a recipe or cooking something I know well, I can do it with no issue. :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 23:37:04 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard |

DragonicKittens:

@star2000shadow: Lol, thank you. xD Its a combination of my favorite things. XD I have a sona based off of this name, but I also have a sona that is named "Kittens". xD

@Totalanimefan: Hey. :) Ooh, I love your current avatar! <3

ah that makes sense 'nods'

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 23:40:34 )

@star2000shadow: Yep, lol. :)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 23:43:35 )
@dragonickittens: Yeah, I either save every 10 minutes or not at all. There is no inbetween. xD I can't tell you how many times CSP has saved my butt already. ;;
Seriously. Literally wasting time if it gets deleted. Aaaaa.

Ah, yes! Though my hubby does most of the cooking so I don't need to worry about that as much! : >

TH || dA ||webtoon

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 23:45:59 )

@Yandere: Lol, at least I can relate with you on that part. :) xD
Ooof, I know right? DX

My hubby and I are pretty equal on cooking terms, but he cooks really well. :) I'm sure when you cook something good for the both of you, I'm sure you feel really great. xD I know I do.
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.