Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Happy St. Patrick's Day Everyone

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 21:35:40 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard |

Happy St. Patrick's Day Everyone, I hope your all touched by the Luck of the Irish.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 22:33:35 )

Happy St. Patrick's Day~ <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 22:36:20 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard |

@Totalanimefan: aw thanks hun and to you as well, how goes your week?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 22:45:00 )

@star2000shadow: It's going. I'm a lot better than I was yesterday. I was stressed yesterday. Today I'm rolling with the punches. What about you?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 22:57:14 )

@Totalanimefan: Very calm and listening to Blackthorn's 'As I Roved'

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 22:59:06 )

@star2000shadow: Nice. I'm glad that you found something to help. Mine has been listening to music.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 23:00:43 )

@Totalanimefan: that is music 'snickers' linked it up above..

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 23:01:23 )

@star2000shadow: Oh, my dumbbutt thought that was like a play that you were listening to XD I don't know why.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 23:01:33 )

koneko:
Aw, if it was the weekend I'd have a drink at home with my boyfriend.
How else do people celebrate, other than wearing green?

by listening to irish music 'nods' watching irish related shows..even if it is make believe.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 23:20:20 )

Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: Oh, my dumbbutt thought that was like a play that you were listening to XD I don't know why.

your not dumb hun 'hugs' even I've had moments like that 'nods'

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 23:20:47 )

koneko:
@star2000shadow: oooh. I don't think I've listened to Irish music since I was a kid ^ ^".

nows a perfect day to do so 'nods'

Voltie — they/he/it Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 23:31:43 )
i'm surprised people do things besides drink to celebrate st. patrick's day! i always thought it was one of those designated drinking holidays, like mardi gras or cinco de mayo. i'm irish on my mom's side, but i was never saw the holiday as a big deal, since i'm very out-of-touch with my heritage. when i was a kid, there was an obligation to wear green, of course, but i never did much else. happy st. patrick's to everyone nonetheless!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 23:37:05 )

thank you. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 23:41:08 )

@misery: well music is how i celebrate a lotta holidays 'nods' from easter songs, to halloween and all the others 'nods' you'd be surprised at how much music is out there that fits a holiday.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.