Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 03:59:03 )
@crow: haha well it looks like a nose pinch to me. I dunno what was intended with the item

and ohhh nice! lucky on getting the snowboard. I'll need to buy one soon :d

e
I'm the master of me and isn't the thought enough to lift you off of the ground?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 04:05:16 )
@Q t e a p o n: i've only really been on gaia and recolor heh... but i was on gaia for a long time so it's the one i'm most familiar with and it's been a mess for a while lol... rip
i liked recolor's avatar's but their userbase and mod system were kind of lacking imo );
haven't really used either with any consistency for a while but i saw someone post about voltra on recolor and decided to check it out
@Bonnie: thank you! i just spent the last like, two hours going through the item museum ahaha
@eerie: i think you're right about it being a nose pinch hah, it's more visible with this skin tone
i like it <:3c

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 04:13:41 )
@crow: yes! it's a fun little pose. I don't tend to use the body mods too often. I think I just don't know what to make with them haha

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 04:15:49 )

@crow: I love going there to see the poses for items! A lot of them are soo cute. I must have them!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 19:01:13 )
@eleven: ha! i'm just the opposite :p i especially like trying to find interesting mod combinations
@Bonnie: it was definitely informative... i was compiling a (ridiculously long) wishlist that i thankfully finished. now i just gotta make one for the shops....

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 19:04:12 )

@crow: that’s exactly what I did as well! Your avatar is looking spiffy now!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 19:20:55 )
@Bonnie: thanks! i got a very generous donation this morning
i love the colors in yours btw, purple and mint and gold is a really nice combo

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 19:44:47 )

@crow: yay. People are so nice! And thank you! I was thinking the same. I just started putting together items I recently bought.

bloop

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 04:29:08 )
@crow: haha I suppose I have to practice to actually use them well xD

and oooh looking different

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 06:07:15 )

@eleven: i believe in you
i feel like some kind of space pirate heh

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 08:22:11 )
@crow: bless I appreciate

haha space pirate is a good story to tell

e
and after love and loss and all the tears that I cried, I find that here we are in the future

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 23:31:52 )
@crow: welcome to voltra, I took a photo of a crow yesterday it was on someones roof

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 01:31:14 )

@Mermicorn: aw sick i wanna see! the city i live in now has two kinds of ravens but no crows ); but my previous city had a bunch and i befriended a lot of them... they'd wait in my front yard for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and follow me around town (it was a small town) some of them even learned to mimic my "hello"s o:

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 03:02:33 )
@crow: it is neat to neat to hear that you have two different types of ravens, we have crows and other big birds but no ravens, I was at someones house yesterday and they like to feed the crows, well one was on there roof yesterday before it got dark outside. I'll have to try and upload it. But it is nice that some have mimic your hello's and that you have befriended them.

I sent it in a pm

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 20:28:52 )
@crow: hello Crow! Welcome to Voltra!
I hope you like it here! We love average people, or any people really. XD

Ps, I love your username

If you haven’t yet, check out the newbie guide: https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/969

And the item museum lists all the older items and shows what they look like: https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/3712

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 02:19:48 )

@Lina: thank you!! i've already been through the item museum heh i made a quest thread and everything

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 02:22:39 )
@crow: that’s the way to live!
That totally how I started!
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.