Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Yo. Just checking this out.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 12:25:56 )
Welcome! I also thought this site reminded me of early Gaia, and now that I have the Vibrance Day theme selected for how I view the site, it reminds me of that even more, back when Gaia was pink and blue.

It sounds like you're really making the most of culinary school, and enjoying yourself. I love pelmeni and blini and I would definitely try meat jelly, especially if it's similar to tendon in texture.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 14:14:46 )
@XxReijixX: haha it was pretty fun
I'd try meat jelly :d

e

Donator — He him his Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 17:44:32 )
@athabm: Nice to meet you, and you sound braver than I do 😂 I’ve tried many things in my classes but meat jelly doesn’t sound like it could appeal to me. I do love to cook though, so yes I am enjoying it quite a bit, and to introduce new cuisines to my family makes it well worth it.

@eerie: If you do happen to try some, let me know what it’s like 😅 I may just be being picky

@Totalanimefan: Nice to meet you too 🙂 everyone does seem very nice, I look forward to my time here.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 20:19:23 )

@XxReijixX: Awesome. ^^ If there are any commons that you want, I have a giveaway. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/20 03:12:28 )
@XxReijixX: haha I don't think it would taste bad. especially if the whole thing is a savory flavor. I wouldn't like it if the jelly were flavored itself haha like jello

e
I'm the master of me and isn't the thought enough to lift you off of the ground?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/20 14:51:53 )

@Xxreijixx: Welcome! I'm a little late to the welcoming party but youre looking good already! If you need anything don't hesitate to ask

How do you like it so far?

Chatterbox

Donator — He him his Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/20 16:09:04 )
@aonani: I’m definitely enjoying it so far, and ty. It’s just nice to communicate with a group of nice people for once tbh, the other games and apps I’ve tried turned out to be quite toxic.

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/20 22:33:17 )
@XxReijixX: Welcome, welcome! Always nice to see new faces on voltra! I hope you like it here. I know a lot of folks migrate from gaia or other places, I did myself... Voltra is the perfect mix of everything I love wrapped into one site, and has become the only avi site I frequent. <3
Ping me for fast replies!
https://youtu.be/y4IF2WtkgtM

Donator — He him his Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/23 02:28:14 )
@scribartz: thank you 🙏🏻 And it’s a pleasure to meet you as well. I look forward to seeing how Voltra develops, so far the community is an enormous plus.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.