Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/12 07:06:57 )

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/12 16:31:02 )

@bonnie: Thank you! I think I am done for now, can't really cram must more on here that will layer right! How are you doing today?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/12 16:47:14 )

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/12 16:55:49 )

@bonnie: It sucks that no one is calling in, usually when it's busy it helps the time pass faster. Do you work in a call center?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/12 16:58:31 )

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/12 17:59:41 )

@bonnie: }Very nice then, I used to work in a BDC at a dealership and it was a bit hectic since I had to do exactly that. More power to you cause people can get stupid over the phone xD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/12 18:08:54 )

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/12 18:10:40 )

@Bonnie: That's true, anything related to customer service has it's ups and downs. Hopefully you haven't had any bad experiences for the most part.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/12 18:36:13 )
    @Aonani: I brush it off at the end of the day. It’s not something I did, but there are factors in someone’s life you don’t know about while on the phone so at the end of the day I can walk away with my head cleared after reflecting.

I know I can get testy dealing with customer service, I’m not just straight up mean but I get upset when I ask to speak with someone and it’s always a push back.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/12 18:44:19 )

@Bonnie: There have only been 2 times I legit got mad when dealing with someone- when I tried to cancel my comcast account and when I needed to go through GE warranty repair for my washer

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/12 19:11:16 )

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/12 21:59:32 )

@Bonnie: Really? Amazon is usually so good- are you just not receiving things?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/12 22:24:56 )
    @Aonani: So apparently it was happening at the post office level. One package claimed it was delivered an hour ago once but the person was still delivering things so I didn’t get it. I called Amazon and it was annoying.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/12 22:48:20 )

@Bonnie: Okay that's frustrating, plus any time you involve the post office its usually going to go wrong.
(no hard feelings to any post office workers out there)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/12 23:25:07 )
    @Aonani: yeah but also when I talk to amazon I ask them simple questions and they just cannot answer them. It’s really weird. I still have an unresolved case and was supposed to receive and ticket but never did.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/13 00:30:05 )

@bonnie: Was is an item directly from amazon or a seller? Might be where the mix up is

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/13 02:27:24 )
    @Aonani: Yep. I have Prime so it has Amazon's stamp, it was just annoying that it is hard to get an answer. Amazon has trained their customer service VERY WELL to their standards. Like another thing I hate is that amazon's system will just set the default payment method itself. So when I am asking them did I sign to give it permission to do that they couldn't give me an answer. Even when I escalated to the supervisor it was the same damn thing. It's like if I didn't give you permission why can it do that? But he said that's how the system is.

My mother pays the prime and she swapped our monthly payment to annual, and since I had gotten a new card it was set at the default and charged there. It's annoying. She gave me the money but why did it happen to begin with?

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/13 04:25:18 )

I am very glad you found this site. ^_^
It is always very nostalgic to reminisce about the old days.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/13 05:31:12 )

@bonnie: seriously, It should just ask you to add another payment or use the one that's expired. Then again if you bought something with it before the recharge kicked in it might have updated the payment options on accident

@dragoness129: thank you! I am glad too. love your avi btw

Chatterbox

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/13 05:33:03 )
    @Aonani: honestly that is what I am trying to figure out, but at this point I am not worried about it. It has just upset me so much that I don't even want to think about it. I'll just keep it moving. It sucks cause I rely on Amazon so much but it is giving me trouble. I'll have to be careful from here on out.

bloop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.