Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — Derpy Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/28 13:51:55 )
Hallo there! I am usually seen around on Artemis.. but I like to bring my other one out sometimes too. :3

Welcome back!

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/28 23:52:33 )
My kids bought me alligator socks!!!!!!!!! AAAAHHH!!!

@Miss Sandman: Yeah. Janna couldn't deal with my drug problems anymore.

Oh you're expecting? Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you!!

@ephenay: Lol I was stashing tissues in my pocket. I am a janitor overnight at a department store, so when I was cleaning the bathrooms, I was able to blow my nose freely.

The two hours went by fast.

@Totalanimefan: Everywhere. I get around. Lol

@Alatariel: Heya! Thank you!

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/29 00:03:02 )
@Gatorlec: and hows your health doing?? Yes expecting.... why it take so long to produce a Child xD

Voltie — they/he/it Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/29 00:04:54 )
@Gatorlec: i've yet to see/read it, actually! but i've been meaning to for years. i've heard great things about kathy bates' performance.
my username isn't actually a reference to anything in particular, but it was inspired loosely by ruby gloom. i was looking to see if gloom was available as a username on another small website like this, and it wasn't, so i went with the synonym, misery, and i liked it a lot so it stuck. ^_^

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/29 00:35:28 )

@Gatorlec: Are you happy to be able to move to Ireland?

Voltie — Derpy Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/29 01:09:56 )
@Gatorlec: ooh do you have pictures of said alligator socks? :0

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/29 01:46:24 )

@Gatorlec: good to hear it! also yay for alligator socks!!

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/29 04:40:06 )
@Miss Sandman: Lol that's how I felt when my SOs were pregnant. Hurry up and pop the baby out! I'm excited to see them! xD

My health is okay. It's better than it has been in the past but my lupus just always makes me feel like I have the flu. And I've a cold right now.

How's pregnancy going? Has it been rough or kinda smooth?

@misery: Kathy Bates was amazing in it.
Ah I see. I really love finding out why people name their accounts the way they do because I believe it says a lot about the person behind them, so thank you for telling me. : )

@Totalanimefan: I am because I'm miserable here and I believe that because I'm miserable, my self destructive patterns will continue.
I was born there but I moved here when I finished preschool. I don't think I really adjusted well and I have a lot of feelings like, had we not left Ireland, my life would have been better. But my ex wife, who is still my friend, says she's worried that I'll get there and still feel discontented. My uncle is letting me, my daughter and my cat stay with him. I have 11 kids but I'm only bringing my daughter. I feel guilty about it but I can't afford to bring them all, some are adults anyway and some would be extremely upset to leave, so my ex will take them. I need to do this. I need to know if what I feel is true. I'm bringing this particular daughter because she's got behavioral issues and she doesn't trust adults except me. She acts out if she goes too long without seeing me and cries if I leave her alone. I even have to lay down in her bed with her until she falls asleep or she won't. So I can't leave her in a different country.
I've been looking into primary schools there for her.

@Alatariel: Yes! Here's one:

If you couldn't tell from my username, gators, crocodilians in general are my favorite animals. I find them fascinating and adorable (no one agrees though lol). So my kids saw that at the store with their step mom/ mom (some of my kids are hers and some aren't) and they asked her to buy them for me.

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/29 04:41:10 )
@ephenay: Oops, my reply to you went poof.

Yaay alligator socks! My kids are so cute. They were so excited to give them to me.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/29 05:08:14 )

@Gatorlec: I think that it will be good for you. I would say to manage your expectations. Ireland I think will be good for you, but it's not a cure all. I'm sure that you know that but it's easy to get wrapped up in thinking that doing this one thing will be a silver bullet. You know?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/29 05:45:15 )

@Gatorlec: aww that must've been a real sweet moment :)

banner by Ruby ❤️

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/29 08:55:47 )
@Gatorlec: yes ist like Show me my baby iam so ready for this xD but babies choose when they want to pop out themselfes xD

oh thats great that its better! Did they have health insurance in ireland?

My pregnancy.... I dont would it Call smooth. I even was hospitalized at week 18. Than i had the flu for 4 weeks at week 28 and dont may do anything just laying around and eat. I fainted multible times. And this pain! I always say every pregnancy is diffrent the next one will be smoother for sure!!!

Voltie — Derpy Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/29 14:43:34 )
@Gatorlec: Those are awesome! Great find from your kids :D that’s so thoughtful. I love the “oh snap!” On them too X3
Artemis is my main

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/31 08:46:42 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh trust me, I don't believe it to be but also, I've always wanted to go back so I'm finally doing it instead of just talking about doing it.

@ephenay: It was. My kids are so cute.

@Miss Sandman: They have better health insurance than we do in the USA.

Aw. I'm sorry your pregnancy has been rough on you. You're a trooper though.

@Alatariel: Haha the oh snap made me laugh.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/31 09:42:17 )

@Gatorlec: yeah I remember that and that’s why I’m happy for you. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/31 10:28:27 )
@Gatorlec: thats good for you :)) what are your Plans for Irland?

How cute!!!! Thank you i think all mothers are! Iam excited about the labor!

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/31 14:20:26 )
@Gatorlec: Hey there, Shamus! Welcome back.
Hopefully you can still score some event items! :3

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/1 08:52:54 )
@Totalanimefan: Thank you! I leave in June after my daughter's school year is over. She's 7 today. : )

@Miss Sandman: Living with my uncle until I can afford my place. I'll probably have to work two jobs still.

My daughter, Diana is coming with me. The others are staying here.

You're not intimidated by it?

@Kozi: Hi Kozi. Nice to see you again! I hope so.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/1 11:42:20 )
@Gatorlec: oh this sounds like a Plan! Ist good one of your Kids is going with you! Are You scared that you will miss the others so much? And cant you work there as a teacher again??

Nope Not really! If i die I die! If i have pain i have pain! Everything is okay if my baby will come out healthy and strong! And all Check ups where great. She has already a strong Personality! :)
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/1 14:54:34 )
@Miss Sandman: Diana is the one coming with me. She turned 7 today. She has behavioral issues if I'm not in the picture every day. So I can't not take her. I will miss my other children but I think I'll be able to come back and see them every so often. Ideally, I would be taking all of them but I can't do so.
I'm bringing my cat with me too. She's going to be sedated for the trip.

I don't want to be a teacher again. I loved it but I like it better when I'm no longer one. Lol

Well, I love my kids but I'm glad I didn't have to push them out of my crotch, it sounds brutal. But my mom (rip, Saturday will be a year) said that if it was really as terrible as I imagine it to be, people wouldn't have more than one kid. Still, I wince at the idea.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.