Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Hello friends

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 02:17:47 )
I just found this site and it's adorable.
Looks like I didnt miss anything from the December event either so that's awesome

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 02:23:36 )

@Lanicas: Hello and welcome!
There's gonna be an event soon, so you joined at a really good time~<3 You can get acquainted with some of the site, then when the event drops you can experience how lively this site really can get! ~<3

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask myself or any of the staff. We're here to help =)

β™― And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back β™―

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 02:50:52 )

@lanicas: Hi and welcome to voltra!
Make some friends and volts by vising the arcade

°<°art by KeturahπŸ–€πŸ¦–πŸ–€

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 03:04:38 )
@Lanicas: Welcome ~so glad you found us!
I hope you enjoy your time around the site and with our community.
Do ask if you have any questions, someone is always around to help.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 07:54:34 )

@Lanicas: Hi welcome to Voltra! ^^

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 07:58:33 )

@Lanicas: hello! welcome to voltra :) I'm pretty excited for the winter solstice too! events are the best.
i hope you enjoy the site and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask ^^

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 14:28:39 )
Amber Lynne:

@Lanicas: Hello and welcome!
There's gonna be an event soon, so you joined at a really good time~<3 You can get acquainted with some of the site, then when the event drops you can experience how lively this site really can get! ~<3

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask myself or any of the staff. We're here to help =)

β™― And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back β™―

Thanks! Are the event items like the others where you choose one color and are stuck with that color? I'm looking forward to it
ephenay:

@Lanicas: hello! welcome to voltra :) I'm pretty excited for the winter solstice too! events are the best.
i hope you enjoy the site and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask ^^

Thanks! I like your avatar very much

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 14:31:40 )
hello! welcome~
I'm pretty new too
looking forward to the winter event :> will be my first real event

● ● ● e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 15:32:26 )

@Lanicas: thanks dude !! :D how are you doing this morning?

Donator — Trashboat Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 19:25:23 )
@Lanicas: hey there :3 welcome~~
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 21:49:00 )

@Lanicas: No. With the commons in the shop you can choose 1 colour for each item to wear after you buy them, but the event items are a set of items that may have a couple colour variations, but will likely have more poses per item too. There are often a couple of colour options, but it's not the entire rainbow that Volt has for commons. (All the colours are from there, though)
(Sorry fi that was confusing, I just woke up. If something isn't clear, please let me know and I'll try and clarify~<3)

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 22:35:20 )
Amber Lynne:

@Lanicas: No. With the commons in the shop you can choose 1 colour for each item to wear after you buy them, but the event items are a set of items that may have a couple colour variations, but will likely have more poses per item too. There are often a couple of colour options, but it's not the entire rainbow that Volt has for commons. (All the colours are from there, though)
(Sorry fi that was confusing, I just woke up. If something isn't clear, please let me know and I'll try and clarify~<3)

Oh ok thanks
ephenay:

@Lanicas: thanks dude !! :D how are you doing this morning?

Pretty good. I just caved and bought another video game

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 22:37:20 )

Welcome to voltra. Be sure to check out my charity in the sig. Will send you a trade with free items. Have you been on any other avatar sites?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/19 09:34:29 )

@Lanicas: sweet! what game did you end up getting? :O

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/19 17:49:04 )
@ephenay: Story of seasons :vanora_smile:

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/19 17:55:03 )

@Lanicas: ohh what kind of game is it? i've never heard of it before. by my guess, i'd say it's a rpg of somesort

banner by Ruby ❀️

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/19 17:57:24 )
vengeance:

Welcome to voltra. Be sure to check out my charity in the sig. Will send you a trade with free items. Have you been on any other avatar sites?

Oh wow thank you!
I'm on gaiaonline. Can't log in right now though. Poor memory and replacing phone. I cant even log into my email right now. So that's how I ended up here. Might as well be on a new site, don't want too many accounts. Gaia seems to be moving towards pay-to-play. It's been frustrating with the captchas. I've been hoping to find a replacement

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/20 21:00:02 )

@Lanicas: This site is much better on mobile than any other avatar site. I hope that you enjoy your time here until you can log into other places.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — haunting Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/22 05:36:42 )

welcome to this little corner of the web!

hello again

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/22 16:38:46 )
kegs:

welcome to this little corner of the web!

Thanks

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.