Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/30 20:21:39 )

I may be wrong, but it looked like the memory cards didn't give as much bonus per level so it only makes sense to focus on the main cards first.

All my good memory calls are envy. I have like 3 SSR envy cards and can't seem to draw any others. I am also desperate for more pride cards of any kind. T-T

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 20:18:21 )

I honestly have no idea. ^^; I only have 3 SSR memory cards LOL. It's not much to work with at the moment, and I'm also desperate for more too. ><

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 18:27:04 )

Wow the new event is extremely underwhelming. The 2nd map is just battles. The story is so bland and short...

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/31 23:19:22 )

I was disappointed at how short it was this time too. :(

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/1 00:00:41 )

I was getting used to the longer stories, so having this one be so short was definitely disappointing.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 02:47:36 )

Yea...we've definitely been spoiled with the past few events being longer.
    On the bright side, we got new a chapter update! I still haven't started it, because I've been trying to level up my cards. xD

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 03:26:46 )

I'm still powering up my cards. Until they're stronger, I'm not playing through the new chapters.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 23:41:25 )

Saaaame! ; o;
    I'm struggled with the end of the last chapter lol so I'm just gonna level up my cards until they're strong enough lol.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 16:38:20 )

I've been slowly working on my cards but it's a slow process... I have been blessed with more UR cards though. I also have a nice stash of tickets saved up for the next card set.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/6 00:36:10 )

Nice!
    I've been saving up my vouchers and demon points for the next URs or UR+ too. xD
    I don't think my SSRs are cutting it for the recent chapters. I have a couple that's maxed or close to maxed, and I'm still struggling. ; n;

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/7 05:31:53 )

Ah, have you even been using the daggers to raise the level cap and still having issues? If so I'm in big trouble lol.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 02:45:10 )

I've only used them for one card. I maxed out two more SSRs but I need more Grimm to use the daggers for them. xD I'm soo broke LOL.

AND YALL A SATAN UR+
    MY TIME HAS COME AND I WAS ABLE TO SUMMON HIM HAHA
    ALL MY EFFORTS SAVING THE DAMN VOUCHERS HAVE PAID OFF XDD

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 02:53:26 )

Dying, you grabbed all your vouchers and said "Today Satan!"

But yeah, even when I think I have a lot of grimm saved up, it's gone in an instant once I start leveling up.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 03:12:55 )

haha i saw that official account tweet about it and rushed my ass over to the game so fast i swear xDD
    I used the rest i had to try for Asmo but nada. Sad times. :( Buuuuut I'm still glad i was able to get Satan LOL.

Right?! Leveling up is sooo expensive. xD

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 03:18:44 )

I was excited for a second because I got a SSR envy card of Satan (I need another envy card) but then I realized I already had an SSR Satan for envy so I couldn't swap out my SR.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 03:27:53 )

I feel you. :( I'm in a similar situation where I have so many Lucifer and Beel SSR cards, and i just want any of the other brothers besides those two. xD

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 03:32:08 )

Meanwhile, I'm sitting here wondering why Satan and Asmo's new cards, their art shows their nips, while Beel's card, he has none to speak of. Also, I pulled Satan. No Asmo.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 03:32:51 )

I have a lot of Luci and Beel cards too but thankfully not much overlap. They're just on every team lol.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 03:38:31 )

Because Beel's nips are too powerful if they are revealed. xDD
    Asmo's UR+ is so cute tho! It's like "oops did i somehow get in your view. i'm sure you don't mind since i'm so beautiful" xDD

And haha same with my Lucifer and Beel cards. I'm glad they don't overlap. The Lucifer UR+ is the only card that never gets switch bc it's the strongest card atm for me LOL
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 03:41:42 )

I'd rather be killed by Beel's nips than be forced to stare at Asmo's sad excuse of a booty. I'VE SEEN BETTER, ASMO! Gotta work them glutes more to impress me.
Lucifer's Pet

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.