Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Lucifera's Pretty little shop (closed for now)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/30 04:46:29 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Lucifera: Very true!
And it's always good to treat yourself. >:)
Which I don't feel like I do enough since most of the stuff I get is for me and my boyfriend instead of just me. While this will be just for me. u wu

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/30 20:30:32 )
@Kairie: Well, now you got something to pamper yourself. Ehhh! Lol.
I got to admit, I got to see what is coming in my bag as a preview and I'm pretty okay with most of it. XD I did choose and add-on though because, I needed a well-rounded bag.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/30 20:39:53 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Lucifera: Hnng I actually just looked at my bag as well earlier today!
I'm a bit disappointed since 2 of the 5 items are makeup items and I said no makeup items at all in the bag and only said face items. ID
But alas I understand that is also part of what mystery bags are, so I'll just find a use for them since they're very basic/versatile makeup items for the most part so it isn't like it's too big of deal I guess.
I'm excited for the 3 face items though. uw u

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/31 00:21:28 )
@Kairie: Well like, there is no saying no I found. Just an option for "rarely" which I think insinuates that there will always be 1-2 makeup items in the bag. Alas, I am no going to order 1 fab fit fun, and compare the two for this month. See which is the best. (if it ships to canada) I am mainly disappointed in the scrub. I don't like scrubs. Lol.

Same.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/31 01:10:19 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Lucifera: I guess since I had said rarely on all makeup items/I had seen YouTube unboxing where it is just face items I assumed like at most it would be 1 makeup item. xD. 2 out of 5 seems like a lot imo. xD but there are only 5 items so I guess that skews it in my brain. Lol.

Awww I wish I had gotten a scrub. :(

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/31 03:21:41 )
@Kairie: Ehhh... I think the thing to remember is ipsy is a company headed by Michelle Phan, and she's a makeup guru and also runs em cosmetics so there's always going to be makeup in it. I am just rolling with it and seeing, hm... maybe it'll get better. xD

Ehh... I don't like scrubs. they are known to cause micro-abrasions on the skin which can actually cause more breakouts so... If I could trade you I would. xD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/31 03:56:50 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Lucifera: that is fair. ILL GIVE YOU THAT ONE. xD

If only we could trade. lol.

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/31 07:37:36 )
@Kairie: Yeeeeh! Lol. I followed her when i was younger to learn how to makeup. And tbh I am happy to see makeup brands because you never know. Your favorite thing can show up randomly and yeah. xD

(totally not contemplating a PO box just to do ipsy trades. lmao) But realistically, i may not use it for my face but maybe I could use it on my hands, and it'd help with my dry skin there. =P

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/31 07:41:58 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Lucifera: Ahaha, I guess I'm hoping that if the 2 out of 5 items being makeup trend continues that eventually I'll have enough products to start trying to do makeup/learn it. xD
I say as I glare at the makeup products I'm getting this month lololol.

Oooh that could be good for your hands! :O And that reminds me I meant to scrub my hands with a body scrub bc they're pealing really badly from work/chemicals. >> Ty for reminding me.

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/31 07:47:03 )
@Kairie: Lol! Makeup can be fun. And it doesn't always have to be caked on like you see on instagram and whatnot. And if all else fails, fun gifts for those you know who may love them. ^w^

Ayyy, I live to serve. xD And yeah, my hands/body skin is less sensitive so hoping that maybe i can just sorta.... Switch use area and possibly reap some benefits.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/31 07:49:15 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Lucifera: Truee And to be fair to the box it gave me an eyeliner which is the most universal makeup tool ever since just some eyeliner/mascara and u should be good to go I guess

Hopefully! :D Were you happy with the other items you are going to get?

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/31 08:11:44 )
@Kairie: Lol! I also got an eyeliner, which is great because I don't really have any.

I am. Mostly because I chose 2 of them. Lol. I paid extra for one. And I also got a makeup brush and i love that

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/31 08:28:05 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Lucifera: maybe we got the same eyeliner! xD

Oooh nice nice! I noticed a few of the items were out of stock when I was looking to add extras. The only thing I kind of really wanted was the bigger bag >> so I’ll eventually do the plus version just so I can have a big bag to put stuff in. Since the designs seem cute. xD

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/31 08:57:35 )

@lucifera: I'm so sorry for the delay, I got caught up with some work... But oh my god, she came out gorgeous! thank you so much, I love it!
later.

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/1 00:24:52 )
@ghost: Thank you so much! She was fun to draw and amazing practice! <3 Let me know if you need any more art in the future! She's so cool. Lol.

@Kairie: I am postponing mine for now, simply because I decided I wasn'ted to remove a bigger item off my wishlist this month so I will continue next month. (in other words, I finally got me a switch and I am so happy cause I had a crap night last night and was super sad.) but still have products coming in so, I think one product purchase a month is my limit. So if I order makeup, or other skincare, ipsy gets alternated.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/1 00:30:11 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Lucifera: Oooh congrats on the switch! :D You're lucky you got one considering most places seem to be out of them (unless they've started restocking). Are you going to join the animal crossing hype? >:)

And that's a solid plan! ;o Since that way you can still splurge on specifics for yourself and enjoy a little variety here and there.

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/1 00:38:42 )
@Kairie: Lol! I was worried walmart would sell out before the rest of my check came off hold. But i got one of the three i saw in the case (that were bought by 2 other people because of me and then them. lol.) and idk... I don't usually jump hype trains. I usually wait until the crowd dies down which, unfortunately, means less people to play with. =P but yeah.

Ye! Well especially if i knock the bigger items i want off my list. xD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/1 00:41:49 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Lucifera: Ooooh nice! It was meant to be your switch! >:)
That's fair, just don't be like me and hop on the train after it is completely dead lmao. (me staring at my wiiu. ಠ╭╮ಠ )
What games are you going to get for your switch then? :o

That is true! >:)

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/1 01:44:10 )
@Kairie: Breath of the wild, overcooked2, the witcher, skyrim, Animal crossing.... Probably animal crossing first. The new pokemon game. And exactly. It was destined. xD I am so happy rn tho.

most of them are checked off until ps5 drops.
Ping me for fast replies!
https://youtu.be/y4IF2WtkgtM

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/1 01:47:55 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Lucifera: Ooooh very nice, that is a good list. >:) Hope you enjoy all of them!!!

Me sweating at the cost of the ps5
I'm excited but my wallet isn't ready

დ დ დ დ დ

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.