Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries Art Dumpuuh~ <3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 05:20:19 )

@chika: Awe anime style is not so bad too ^^
I want to try the more realistic but also anime-ish approach for me too. But I simply dont have the patience for it and I'm honestly at an experimenting stage where I draw something else other than my norm.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 05:21:59 )
⭑@PurpdaBurpPurp: RIGHT exactly. i just dont have the patience for anything so now i just draw whatever comes to mind regardless how happy i am with it.✰

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 21:00:04 )

A dtiys challenge on Instagram.
Is not the usual style I draw for regularly. But is nice change things up once in a while~
^3^)/

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 21:30:37 )

Here's the finished version~

I actually like how it turned out but in my opinion this is the most cartoon style drawing I've ever drawn x.x

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 01:31:39 )

This is something I'm working on today. The first image is the original copy and the second is what I traced in a different type of paper. My goal is to have an ink version and a coloured pencil version of this character I made in the Pastel Girl app. I don't have the brain capacity to invent my own character lately, it ain't easy T^T

I'm still in the middle of cleaning up my second copy. Just outlining everything permanently with my muji pen. But tracing the whole thing is a b**** when you use a tablet for the source of light TwT

Sorry for the long post~
I might do a follow up after this :3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 19:10:07 )

Here's the finished drawing ^w^

I like how it turned out and I think I did an okay job on colouring her almost similarly to the original image :3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/25 03:28:28 )

Here is my attempt of drawing my current avatar. She wasn't easy to draw and I've never drawn a cyclops before so I apologize if the face seems off. I am nervous of painting her in watercolor but I'll give it my very best~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/25 21:23:28 )

So far this is what I've got so far. Is in such a messy state right now but I'm hopeful it can be fixed.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/29 21:45:04 )

Well I had to restart again... thank god for tracing TwT
I jusr really didn't like how it turn out on my first try. So in my second attempt I've done some few changes in the background and I went easy and slow with the colours. Because I feel like the first one I was just rushing it.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/30 23:41:17 )

I am nearly finished! All I have to do is finish painting her face, work on the background a bit more and maybe darken her hair (not sure yet). I had to ouline everything with a darker shade of pencil because the paint is overlapping the lines at this point, but I'll try to finish the rest by tomorrow~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/12 19:27:20 )

Is been awhile I've drawn some fan art so I'm drawing Yashiro Nene from the anime Jibaku Shounen Hanoko-kun. She's not that hard to draw because she has this adorable like appearance which is very similar to my art style, except her hair is a little tricky to draw. I had fun drawing these really adorable mokke (bunny creatures) and I'm planning to make my own bookmark in watercolor of them sometime in the future :3

So far I'm in the middle of outlining and my wrist was starting to hurt from outlining that I took a break and post what I've done so far. Once I'm done I'll trace it to a separate piece of watercolor paper and start outlining all over again. Is such a long process but I'm known to mess up in my watercolor paintings and is less messier this way TwT

This is going to be a mixed media piece. I'm planning to add some markers and coloured pencils mostly for the background.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/14 19:18:25 )

Here's what I got so far. I wasn't able to paint yesterday so this is my first day painting and is turning out so well so far. I manage to paint for an hour and decided to end it here today. The pencil X mark you see on certain places is when I plan to use ink on and I'm planning to do that last once I got all the watercolour done. I haven't tested this marker I'm using on this type of paper yet so I'll probably do a sample on a separate paper and experiment if it works well with my paints. I just hope it turns out well TwT

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 21:09:29 )

Day 2 done~ (/^▽^)/
I love the rainbow konpeito or should I say, rainbow konpeiti. Get it? (*´∀`*)

I had to color that part with normal coloured pencils because it's going to be a real hassle to color all that in watercolor. Nope no ty, I spent too much time working on her outfit and hair today. All I got to do is work on her skin tone, face and the teal shade at the ends of her hair. Then finally work on the ink last. I'll say this will take another 2 days or so depends how lazy I'll be the next few days...

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/24 13:45:55 )

Is been awhile I post anything here. So here's one I draw for a friend yesterday♡

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/24 14:01:53 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

She's so cute, her cutesy hands added even more cuteness to her. :3
I may have said "cute" three times lol

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 19:49:29 )

@ChiffonOrange: Awe ty hehe and that was I'm aiming for
Pure adorable cutenesss ♥♥♥

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 20:03:31 )

This took a loooong time to finish but I was working on my previous avatar and at point I had to start again from scratch.
Mixing specific colours together into my liking is still a challenge so is not the exact replica of my previous avatar from before.
But is umm close enough? QwQ

I added some stickers out of boredom o3o

And the avatar I'm talking about

So what do you guys think? owo

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 21:03:14 )

I've drawn my twin avatars and I declare them sisters with no names yet o3o)/

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/31 16:35:27 )

Is been awhile I post anything here but since among us fanarts is flooded everywhere on my Insta and Tumblr, I've been drawing them as well and this is my recent one ouo

But really that game is just super fun to watch xD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 22:43:09 )

I draw my event mascot name Candycorn ouo
She is spoopily cute♥

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.