Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Painting the Past (1x1)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 01:30:42 )

Sakura tried again, to get through the troubled kunoichi who seemed to be distracted by the sound ninja, and suddenly hugged the silver haired girl. "We're okay, right Sasuke? Just let them go and we'll get the scroll from them.. We can go meet the others in the tower and be done with this part of the test." She said. Silver's eyes widen briefly and her vines slowly began to unravel from around the other ninjas.

---

Gaara kept on his thoughts, until he saw his teammates. Kankuro and Temari went up to them, Temari having a look of relief. "Thank goodness you're alright!" She said, wanting to hug the girl but noticed her keeping her distance, so she kept hers as well. "We got worried when neither of you came back." Kankuro said.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 02:20:24 )
@xnovax:

Sasuke," Yeah, let's go." He goes over to the needed scroll on the ground picking it up. He thanks ino's team telling them where the other scroll was. He returns to the girls sighing . He looks over at naruto mumbling something as he hands the scroll to Sakura.

Alice looked at temari and wherever she was standing had a dust cloud. She instantly hugged temari mumbling her apologies to her and Kankuro. She was calmer but still happy to see her friends. She un hugs Temari, her happy mood returning slowly,"What do you mean? Gaara and I always return it's not like it's easy to take us down.." She smiles at them seeming better. She had pushed the scenes away far enough to just finish this test. "Shall we finish this hell hole of a test?" She looks at them,mostly at gaara with thankful but worried eyes. She wouldn't of gained control back if he didn't approach her.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 23:23:41 )
Naruto mumbled something back to Sasuke as he started to come to. Sakura out the scroll in her nap sack and blinked as Naruto started to move around some, then he slowly sat up and held his head. Silver had calmed down and the markings disappeared, and Sakura finally let go of her.

---

Temari happiky wrapped her arms around her friend and teammate for as long as the other girl allowed her. When she pulled back, Kankuro shook his head and ruffled her hair some. "I didn't mean it like that, I just meant I thought maybe something happened ."

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 01:28:31 )
@xnovax:

Sasuke looked at silver resting an hand her,"Are you good enough to get to the tower on your own?" He showed honest worry and concern.

Alice smiles at the three of them,"Oh okay....well i'll...tell you thr-two what really happened after we get out of here.." Her smile never faltered.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 23:19:55 )
@Alicethemadhatter: ugh.. I told myself I learnt going to vanish from my rps >< sorry for the delay~ I was really sick and just started to feel better yesterday x.x

Silver looked at Sasuke and nodded some. "Y-yeah.. " Naruto rubbed his head. "The hell happened after I blacked out? Where's the snake guy?" He asked, suddenly jumping to his feet. Sakura shook her head. "He's gone now, let's just get to the tower." She said, worried for both teammates.

---

Both nodded in agreement. Gaara actually smirked a little. "Let's head to the tower." He said, leading his team.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 23:25:04 )
@xnovax: (you're okay!that is all what matters :D )

Sasuke looks at naruto shaking his head no."Yeah..."He was worried too about his team mates and he headed to the towers. He stayed in back keeping an eye on silver and naruto. His mind wondering on why silver got attacked.

Alice followed noticing his smirk made her alittle unsure of why he did. She smiled and seemed abit better. (the power of naps XD ) (wanna skip to after the test now?)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 00:10:09 )
@Alicethemadhatter: :)

Naruto looked briefly confused, but left it alone as Silver started to stand up. The two followed Sakura, but Silver walked closer to Sasuke for no real reason.

Gaara walked in silence, keeping alert in case anyone tried to ambush them.

(Go ahead)

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 00:18:37 )
@xnovax: (I'm skipping over this half then lol we did what we wanted XD skip over the fights and killing of hokage?or is there something you're wanting to do?)

Sasuke made sure after they left that silver was tended to by the healers. he was worried and got a little protective. He was standing there waiting for silver to come out the medical tent along with the other two.

Alice sighed relieved after they got to the tower and stuck close to kankuro oddly enough. She smiled at him before they left the testing zone with both scrolls. She didn't go to the medical tent because she didn't need to be healed and was unsure of how to tell her friends of what truly happened on her own. She sighed softly again not for attention but out of relief.there was one last test and she was pretty sure she was going to ace it without having to try...but she wasn't sure if the person having to fight her was ready for her hidden jutsu.(yas she has a secret)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 00:26:32 )
(Up to you, I wouldn't mind having the fights though, at least with our girls lol)

Silver allowed the medical-nins to look at her and heal her, but didn't tell them about the mark, not did she show them. Naruto was checked out as well and the team was then allowed to meet with their sensei.

---

Gaara didn't need to be looked at either, nor did he want anyone touching him, so once they were allowed to leave, Gaara led them to meet with their sensei.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 01:02:11 )
@xnovax: (we'll save a fight with our ocs for a more dramatic moment.)

Sasuke was quiet and lost in thought as he saw naruto walking past. "...." he meets up with their sensei. he knew who he was going to fight and Sighed. "Is everyone okay?"He was asking only silver and sakura if they were okay.He seemed abit more calm .

Alice sense their sensei was not her own, went to go back to her place to rest not feeling the energy to introduce herself to anyone new today. She disappeared without anyone noticing or she'd hope no one noticed.

-skipping over the next few wonderful things in the actual plot like the final exam and death of a hokage and the newer one joining the village.-(you may start it however you like from here even if the sand siblings are still there or not but we can edit it to them being their and it being two different village ambushes instead of sand and sound...up to you.)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/7 21:21:21 )
@Alicethemadhatter: (this is all i could think of ><)

Silver had spent time training with Sasuke after life started returning to the village, after Tsunade took up old man third's mantle. She had gone off with Naruto for a short time after Jiraya came to get him, and ended up learning the Rasengan along side him, just to get away from the village for a bit. Her and the sage clashed at first, but he taught her how to meditate and try to keep her curse mark under control.

She was back now, her and Naruto being friends now and she went to find Sasuke, not wanting to see Kakashi after a mysterious woman showed up and started staying with her sensei.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/7 21:30:27 )
@xnovax: (That's fine :3)

Sasuke was fairly himself, quiet and brooding as he trained with her. He never went easy on anyone, he seemed to go alittle easier on her. He was sitting in the field quietly, thinking. It was a nice day after all and he was hiding from the girls.

Alice was walking to the hot spring, her mind in tangles after that attack, and death. She hadn't spoken since it happened. she was ashamed of herself for not being able to see the signs. She hadn't talked to the sand siblings either, most people wrote her off as still mourning.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 01:16:41 )
@Alicethemadhatter: (what do you want to do with Alice? I can have naruto bug her, but other than that i forgot who else she interacted with in the leaf village.. ><')

Silver paused when she couldn't find him, and focused on his chakra signature before hurrying to the training fields. She had started wearing dark clothes and hadn't seen her brooding teammate since she returned to the village. Silver easily suppressed her chakra until she came up behind him when she found him, as if ready to attack him even though she wasn't going to. She wanted to know if he'd recognize her after being gone.

Her outfit was now a fishnet crop top with a black short jack, one sleeve being longer than the other, and black shorts with fishnetting underneathe. Plus, she wore her long hair in a single side braid in stead of pigtails.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 01:44:40 )
@xnovax: ( Yeah have naruto bug her about the garaa crush XP And how that ended up. She interacts with everyone. But i do wanna see how the siblings will react with her after that..)

Sasuke noticed a looming shadow and sensed the chakra," Hey Silver...'' He sits up more looking at the tree line. He hadn't looked at her yet. His mind on other things mostly training and his past. He was some what relaxed.

Alice was relaxing in the hot springs, almost fully submerged into the warm water.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 18:59:43 )
@Alicethemadhatter:

Silver smirked some when he acknowledged her, and knelt down beside him. "Are you mad, I left without saying anything?" She asked, having a feeling he might not have even noticed that she was gone.

--

Naruto was heading the springs, wanting to go the mixed bath outside since he had eaten at his favorite ramen shop.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 19:13:21 )
@xnovax:
Sasuke looked at her, "Yes.." He had his typical brooding face. His hair never changed style. He looked at her features.

She was in a swimsuit in the mixed one, she didn't feel good enough to join any of the other females in the female hot spring.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 19:36:12 )
@Alicethemadhatter:

Silver averted her eyes when he admitted to be mad. "What's with you? I never know what you're thinking.." She said quietly. He was an anomaly. "One minute you're ignoring me, and the next you say stuff like that.." She murmured. Was he really mad that she had left, or was he just saying that?

--

Naruto was in his swim trunks as he eased into the water. He blinked, then grinned when he saw his friend. "Alice, hey!" He greeted.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 19:45:02 )
@xnovax:
Sasuke stood up looking at her. " I was mad..you left..but im glad you're back.." he smiled softly at her.

She opened her eyes, looking at him before doing a slightly wave. she stays silent.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 19:56:26 )
@Alicethemadhatter:

Silver blinked when he stood, and glanced at him. He was smiling.. That was a smile, right? She smirked some. "I learned something, wanna see?" She asked.

--

Naruto came a little closer to her. "You alright? I don't see you very often anymore.." He asked, a little worried about her.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 20:04:27 )
@xnovax:
Sasuke kept smiling, "sure, let's see." He stood there watching her. His eyes didn't move off her much.

She moves away, speaking softly, ''I'm fine..just still processing what happened..." She kept a good distance from him, having missed her friends but she didn't feel stable enough to be near them.

Come join me at my lil
&

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.