Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts faerie's graveyard - (get spooky)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 05:44:19 )
@faerie: lol well these are all there of my accounts xD I have the same post style on them all

gotta get that husband on board!!

mmm cleaning and small tasks are good to keep yourself occupied. I've hit a point where I don't know what to do. I am not motivated to work haha. but I should be taking advantage of all this free time. I could cook stuff. I could draw. but I just want to sit |D it's been weeks

e

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/21 07:23:53 )
@eerie: I figured as much but it was just confusing at first. lol Other sites like this usually allow for only 2 accounts, so when I saw the third one I was surprised, and then remembered when reading the rules I think it said up to 3.

My husband is a piece of work tbh. lol

I like staying busy but I've been in so much pain recently small tasks are all I can do, I'm basically slowly drowning in more major housework because I'm too fatigued.
I "could" do a lot of things but I think I'm just going to play the new animal crossing. lol

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 15:01:59 )
@faerie: hmm yeah they have different rules. I haven't been on other sites in ages so idk if it's usually just one mule haha

haha well at least you're allowed to say that as his wife

oh no :< sucks about the pain getting in the way

ahhh the new animal crossing! everyone seems to be talking about that xD yes have fun. life isn't all being productive

e

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/28 06:22:54 )
This place looks familiarly spoopy >_>

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/29 08:23:56 )
@Geist: hey i know you!!

:D hows it going?

@eerie: Yeah, i'm on gaia but I'm way less active these days. lol
the new animal crossing is really fun and i've even gotten my husband to play. ^^
how are you doing?
i go poof because i was tired, but i do feel a lot better now

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/29 10:37:15 )
@faerie: does Gaia have a limit? in my Gaia days I had like 6 accounts |D

ahh you are one of the ones playing animal crossing xD

I'm doing okay. been playing more Minecraft lately haha
just lots of computer time. too much probably. I'm running out of YouTube videos to watch |D need to start a series or something instead

e
and after love and loss and all the tears that I cried, I find that here we are in the future

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/30 03:16:25 )
@faerie: I'm lurkin' and creepin' >_>;

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/1 06:31:53 )
@eleven: I don't think so, but there are some reasons you can't use a spare account for (like getting multiples of free items to hoard and sell)

sometimes! i like it, its good and very relaxing considering *gestures at everything*

I'm out of most TV i'd normally watch so I'm rewatching the last couple seasons on Monk (the earlier ones are somehow cringier and worse), my husband watches a lot of youtube videos, but most of them are people doing mechanical stuff with loud drills etc and I am one of those people who gets noise fatigue so I end up sitting in silence a lot, or headphones with gentle white noise or cat purring or something

@Geist: well i'm glad to see you around <3

me: the most unrelaible-replier. sheesh. i have never felt more fatigued and antisocial than i have since stay at home orders were issued. somehow, being forced to stay at home when i already barely leave has made me almost non-verbal >_>;

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/1 07:06:27 )
@faerie: Ehh...I was already a cryptid to begin with. Stay at home orders change...literally nothing.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 04:50:27 )
@faerie: long time no reply! oops

ahhh yes that makes sense. no doing the freebie things on other accounts is a fairly common rule I think. I can't even remember the passwords to my Gaia accounts anymore haha

how is your animal crossing going?

ohh Monk. I never watched that but I have heard it's good.

hmm I tend to put videos on in the background at times. but I also sit in silence a lot.

e
I'm the master of me and isn't the thought enough to lift you off of the ground?

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/30 11:09:19 )
@Geist: Well, its still wonderful to see you <3
Stop by any time.

@eerie: I really only log in out of habit and I have a lot of items to play dress-up with. haha

Animal crossing is going okay, playing slow and steady, not pushing myself too hard. It's been relaxing.

Monk has some really good seasons, and some REALLY bad seasons. Some of the humor didn't age super well.

& about the videos/silence thing, yeah that's more or less what I do. My PC fan is really loud though so lately that's been just enough background noise to either be pleasant, or agonizing. lol

Also in general: Hi hello I haven't been feeling great and been playing AC:NH so I kinda let myself not Voltra too hard. I did participate in the event though and I think I got all the flowers?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/2 04:26:26 )
    CHICKEN BUTT

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/2 04:35:25 )
*creeps on the thread* *is a gremlin*
Noctem de Magia Academy
///
Voltra's Space Station
///
The Warlock's Frozen Attic--It's cold out there!
\\\
Space Solstice Shenanigans!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/2 04:35:31 )
@Anarchist Beauty: oh no, not chicken butt!!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/2 04:38:49 )
@Geist: You sneak! I missed your post!
How are you?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/2 04:52:07 )
    @faerie: ALWAYS THE CHICKEN BUTT

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/2 04:57:05 )
@Anarchist Beauty: that's so rude, gosh

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/2 04:59:47 )
    @faerie: BAWK BAWK

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/2 05:14:14 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

I saw spooky and had to post here.
Greetings!

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/2 05:15:53 )
@MoodyBats: Hey, hows it going? Haven't seen you outside of the mene discord in a long time.

@Anarchist Beauty: dont make me fetch the broom and swat you with it!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.