Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts A little nook of my own... Page 40 prize- sketch

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/23 21:25:12 )
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
How to break a heart
It is not difficult
Anyone can do it
So could you, if you tried
Just find a light
And switch it off
As easy as blinking
~Emilie Autumn

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@PoeticTorment: Minus the running (across the main roads) it was a nice walk left work at 11:10 and got home (like walked in my door at) 12:04 so it was nice had my music on except going across the main roads
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Human emotion is energy.
You cant always see it or hear it, but you can feel it.
Ever had deja vu?
Felt someone walk over your grave?
Ever felt someone behind you in an empty room?
Well there was. There always is.
A ghost.
~Torchwood

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/24 00:24:16 )

Please ping!! I am a busy mom and tend to get lost~

@Kittyzilla: Well that's good!

Sorry I haven't really been feeling talkative lately so it might take me longer to post a reply. *^*;;
It's been stressful here so I'm just tired.

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/24 01:48:37 )
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
How to break a heart
It is not difficult
Anyone can do it
Just find a light
And switch it off
As easy as blinking
~Emilie Autumn

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@PoeticTorment: It's fine i get it. Normally when i'm stressed i'm not talkative so i get it.. i know with my i just been in anxiety due to my sister obsessing over her wedding (its in may but with the way she goes on and on about since she got engaged you would think she is getting married next month and it kicking my anxiety cus if i'm talking with her she wont let me talk like if somethings bothering me and i need to talk to some one she wont listen ) and normally my anxiety i like talking to people to distract my self but lately i feel like i'm just that annoying freak kid every one trys to ignore so i been going to my art and feeling like i shouldn't even bother coming online (cus i'm that annoying kid everyone online is trying to ignore ... not saying that's what your doing just like no one seems to talk even my friends on face book...) but if you ever want to vent or want a distraction let me know i can show you projets i'm working on and what not
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Human emotion is energy.
Ever had deja vu?
A ghost.
~Torchwood

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 18:22:51 )

@Kittyzilla: I don't find you annoying at all. *^* I've just been stress with everything... We were forced out of our home a few months back since she owned half of our property. We've managed to buy her half so she doesn't have any rights to the house now and we've been trying to fully evict her so we can go home. She supposedly moved out yesterday but left a lot of stuff and the house is completely trashed... I just don't want to deal with her hatefulness anymore.

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 23:45:14 )
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
How to break a heart
It is not difficult
Anyone can do it
Just find a light
And switch it off
As easy as blinking
~Emilie Autumn

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@PoeticTorment: *nods* that was us in septemeber well in august we found out our landlord wanted us out by October 1st and then she tried to sue us for things that we didn't do like for putting the rugs in putting a basket ball pole in and other things... that basket ball pole was there when we moved in (we lived there for 20 + years) and like day 2 of us moving in to the house i ran face first into that pole and scrapped my face so i get it. i hope thing settle out soon you need some good ness.
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Human emotion is energy.
Ever had deja vu?
A ghost.
~Torchwood

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/27 23:15:15 )

@Kittyzilla: Oh, yeah. That's not cool either. Sounds like you didn't have a good landlord. *^*

Ours was a bit different since we had owned half the property and she had the other half. (She is blood-related to my SO and I thought she was my friend T^T ) Legally, she couldn't evict us; just like we couldn't her. (She did try to get me removed by police though since my name wasn't on the title and only my SOs was) But her abuse and forcibly moving in was awful enough that we moved out within 3 days so our 6 years old wouldn't be more traumatized... (He acted like he had gotten hit by her) And considering the verbal abuse we all faced, I wouldn't be surprised if she had. So now we'll be stuck cleaning her mess and setting the last of her belongings out since she has no rights to the house now. I'm looking forward to going home. I just really don't want to deal with the huge mess she left... Like there are sonic cups, food bags, and stuff all over the floors... I have a feeling it'll take a few days to clean it and it's SUPER gross. =^=;;

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/27 23:44:57 )
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
How to break a heart
It is not difficult
Anyone can do it
Just find a light
And switch it off
As easy as blinking
~Emilie Autumn

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@PoeticTorment: True but look on the bright side after it's all done all the cleansing (emotionally, mentally , and physically ) you will have after it. I'm sorry you guys had to go threw it and I hope it getts settled faster then your thinking.
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Human emotion is energy.
Ever had deja vu?
A ghost.
~Torchwood

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/27 23:59:19 )

@Kittyzilla: This is true. And we're making sure she can't come back. I'm just exhausted even thinking about cleaning it and I think that's my main issue. I was already stressed with the court stuff and us struggling to earn money to pay for it all just so we could go home. Then all the lies she was trying to spread got to me. I have videos from all the holidays we spent together, I had to edit all the bad stuff she'd say out just to be able to post it. I have more than enough proof to show how she really is but I won't post it, just so we don't have to deal with more drama. (Plus, I dislike acting petty...) As much as I want to, just to get back at her for telling my son he was "slow and stupid because you have autism" (while she smiled at him), I know better... I just want my calm quiet life back and my son to be happy again.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 00:13:06 )

How is everyone in here! (Just trying to pop into all the places for increased posting activity).

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 01:34:38 )

@dragoness129: Hey. I'm okay, just stressed. *^*
How about you?

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 02:12:55 )

@PoeticTorment: I know the feeling of being stressed.
I am trying to get through a winter cold right now. This happens at least once during the Winter.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 02:22:06 )

@dragoness129: Yeah, it's a tough feeling to get through. I'll be much more relaxed when everything is done. *^*
Oh, I know that one! I'm nursing a head cold due to the drop in temp. I hope you feel better soon.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 02:32:13 )

@PoeticTorment: Best of luck with getting everything done! It's always a nice feeling once things are done and you can relax.
Yeah. I has been warming up here only recently and the sudden shift always tries to bring on a cold.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 02:40:11 )

@dragoness129: Thanks. I need all the luck I can get at this point... Honestly, I don't even want to deal with it. Like she has the house trashed out really badly... She's been there for months and never took any of the trash out, just tossed it on the floor. I kept our home clean and now I feel like I'd need to bleach everything.
Well, hopefully, it'll stay nice for you then. I know I'm done with the cold temps as well. *^*

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 03:01:41 )

@PoeticTorment: Oh no! It makes it tough if someone else is helping to contribute to a mess. Gotta convince them to help with the clean up and keeping it clean.
Thanks. I enjoy when the Winter weather goes away. Though sometimes it seems like Winter stays for 6 months out of the year.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 03:07:03 )

@dragoness129: Lmao Yeah, that won't happen! She chased us out of our home by her abuse a few months ago then we had no choice but to buy her half of the property to get our home back. We've been working for an eviction so we can go home. She moved out yesterday so we changed the locks to make sure nothing else happens. Now we're stuck bagging her mess and boxing what's left of her stuff like our lawyer said to do. *^*;

Not a problem. I agree there! Not fond of the cold. That's true...

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 03:23:03 )

Oh yikes! Well at least you were able to get her out and get your space back!
Best of luck that the situation continues smoothly and hiccups don't happen as this resolves. -hugs-
The perfect temperature for me that I like is Autumn cool, but not Winter cold.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 05:40:06 )

@dragoness129: Yeah. She's still trying her best to mess with our life though. She's even spreading a rumor that I left my SO and son, atm. Last time it was a rumor that SO was divorcing me. And honestly, we find the rumors funny; even our friends know better about it. I really thought she was my friend but glad to know this now rather than later. The only thing that really upset me was that she verbally abused my son, what she said to him really hit him hard. I mean, who'd in their right mind could tell a 6-year-old they're slow and stupid due to autism and so he shouldn't bother trying? And we think she might have hit him too. I made sure he wasn't alone with her after I realized what was going on; like we moved out in 3 days to make sure he was safe.
Thank you. I really hope so. It's been a really long time since I've been able to relax and I really miss being home. -hugs-
Oh, that's the best! Like perfect comfy temp. *^* Plus makes perfect weather for baking or drinking tea/coffee.

Please ping!! I'm a busy mom and tend to get lost~

^^Page prizes = FREE Sketch!!
It's only forever~ It's not long at all...

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 13:54:06 )
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
How to break a heart
It is not difficult
Anyone can do it
Just find a light
And switch it off
As easy as blinking
~Emilie Autumn

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@PoeticTorment: *hugs you* if i lived closer and covid wasn't an issue my days off i would go over and help clean. I know just saying that doesn't help but it's true
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Human emotion is energy.
Ever had deja vu?
A ghost.
~Torchwood

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 18:27:45 )

@PoeticTorment: That is not right at all. You should never abuse kids either verbally or physically. -hugs him and vibes all the uplifting support to him-
-sends you all the healing vibes and well wishes to move on from that- ^_^ I believe in you! You guys sound like a strong bunch of individuals who can push through any negativity life throws at you!

Yes! Best temp for that! ^_^ I love drinking tea and baking when it's not too hot or cold.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.