Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts A little nook of my own... Page 40 prize- sketch

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/28 01:39:03 )
@Ariella74: Hey. I'm okay, just tired. How about you?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/28 01:50:21 )
@PoeticTorment: I am okay just doing some posting for volts. That and seeing how everyone is.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/28 01:56:05 )

@PoeticTorment: What is your crescent moon. I need that in my life...

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/28 02:00:12 )
@Ariella74: That's good. I hope everyone is doing well. *^*

@Crystalkitsune85: It's the 750k Milestone (Dream Keeper) in Pastel Rainbow.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/28 02:07:43 )

@PoeticTorment: Well me getting my paws on one, is gonna be non existent and that makes me sad.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/28 02:09:23 )
@Crystalkitsune85: I'm not sure, there might be someone willing to sell theirs so might check the shops.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/28 02:12:17 )

@PoeticTorment: I also only have 7K Volts, so I don't think I can be offering that low sum for something that nice T^T

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/28 02:23:12 )
@Crystalkitsune85: Considering it was a free item as a milestone gift, it might be cheaper so it doesn't hurt to look.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/12 02:44:39 )
@PoeticTorment: EEEeeee hello! :>
How are you doing???? I know it's been forever ;w;

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/12 23:50:18 )
@Keo: Hi~ Doing pretty well, just busy busy.
lol How about you??

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/13 00:08:52 )
@PoeticTorment: I've been alright ;3;
Kinda gave up on socializing with everyone everywhere for a couple months x.x;;
I've been pretty much living in minecraft xD
Little guy is getting bigger and bigger! His first tooth broke through on my birthday ;w;

How is life? How's your little one doing?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/13 01:40:30 )
@Keo: That's good.
I don't blame you! It's been tough with everything going on. I'm been just lurking mostly.
Lmao I wish I could, I have issues with the graphics and the game movement.
Aww. They grow so fast. Bet he wasn't too happy.

Pretty good! We got the upstairs complete enough to move back up.
Then we're working on buying the decrepit house next to us.
It's not safe to live in so we plan on clearing it and having a nicer/larger yard.
(Aka enough room for all of us to have our own areas.)

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/13 06:21:07 )
@PoeticTorment: Quarantine has been awful x.x;;
I love my family but gosh! being around each other so much has made us all so bitter and touchy :<
We get along well enough but there are times were we seem to get on each others nerves for no reason :T

Awwww well, it's not for everyone ^^
I like building things *w*
My nephews got me and my brother and his wife into it. We all have a shared realm and play together, which is nice =u=;;

I swear that boy has been teething since the day he was born! :0
He was constantly rubbing his gums and biting things, drooling all over but no teeth! I was relieved to see the pearly little thing poking out but honestly it kinda made me sad ;3;
He's growing to fast and I don't like it xD

Oh congrats! I'm sure it's nice to have your home be completely all yours again :D
I'm sure getting that final push done felt like a lot of work! Towards the end of my projects my lazy butt tends to drag my feet towards the finish line xD

That's really exciting :0
How much land will that be giving you? If you don't mind me asking :>
Are you planning on making a garden or shed with the yard, or is it all still up in the air? :3
How has the summer been treating you?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/13 15:52:31 )
@Keo: I don't blame y'all there. That's unfortunately how it goes when you're in a set space with so many peps. *^*;

Rightly so. XD When I had a small laptop, it wasn't so bad. But the regular screen makes it too big and messes with my eyes.
Oh, that sounds fun! I never had anyone to game with on minecraft since I couldn't play often. lol

Could be since some do. I'm sure. It's such a big milestone. But I'm sure he feels better about it, teething can be so painful.
I fully understand there! *^*; I feel like I blinked and mine was way bigger. I should have taken waaay more pictures. >>

Yep! Mostly, anyway. Still have one small room and the bathroom to fix up but I gotta have storage space first so dunno how that'll go.
Oh, it was... Took a few extra hands to get it done but we managed okay.

Yeah, mainly cause it means we get to clear it... It's bug-infested and super dangerous so I'm glad it'll be taken care of.
(As soon as we can afford to clear it anyway) The house isn't very big, it's a very small two-story but the yard was average here.
And our yard is on the smaller end so it'd be considered a large yard when it's together. I dunno the actual size though... I'm not really good at measuring. >>
Right now our yard is a workspace for my hubs so there's not very much room for anything in our yard, besides his stuff, so I'll probably make the new addition as playspace for kiddo. Maybe a bit for a small veggie garden cause we're not really allowed to do anything other then flowers up in the front yard. XD

It was alright! I'm worn out mainly since I was working with kiddo constantly. Didn't get to do much at all otherwise. Had a nice birthday though. *^* How about you?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/14 06:53:55 )
@PoeticTorment: it doesn't hurt that all the kiddos love the game, so there's never really a shortage of people who want to play :3

He's doubled down on the biting everything lol
He favors fingers over teethers haha not his fingers though, just everyone elses xD
Thats how i feel right now!!! His gummy smile is really close to being gone completely and my poor heart is achey lol
Love that hes growing but also hate it at the same time!

Thats good to hear! Im sure the extra help was nice to have :3

Oof! That sounds like a dangerous place to have so close to your home :0
Awww a play area and garden sounds nice! I miss growing tomatoes.
You can only have flowers in your front yard? Do you live within a HOA area?

Oh i feel you on that! Been babysitting my niece and nephews during the week all summer x.x;;
Its nice for all the quality time spent together but it's exhausting!

Happy Belated Birthday!!! Whoo summer babies! Are you a leo as well? Lol

My summer has been busy and a little sad. It didn't really feel like a typical floridian summer this year. I mean there is a reason for it. But still sad that the first summer my son has lived through he didn't really get to go out and experience it. ;3;

But other than that its been nice c:

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/14 20:03:54 )
@Keo: Lol My kiddo just steals what games I have and kicks me off so I wouldn't know how that goes.

Lmao Of course! XD Kiddos like the fingers.
It doesn't get easier, that feeling stays. So extra hugs and cuddles makes it feel less bad.

Oh, big time! I had cried because I couldn't handle the stress from it so it was a huge relief.

Yeah, that's the main reason why we wanted it. Otherwise, it would have sat there for years and been even worse...
My hubs had a friend come over and fully collapse the basement there so no one would get hurt. He's already setting up getting it cleared and thanks to our friends, it won't cost so much to clear it since they offered to help.
I thought so! We used to have a garden before hubs got so much more stuff to work on. XD And as long as we don't plant radishes I can handle picking some every so often.

No HOA, just a stricter town with rules so all have to follow it... They let you have decorations and plants that are not food items/edible. And plants that grow anything edible has to be in the back yard and out of sight. We also have to have our grass cut often do to the length rule, plus sweeping any grass out of the road to make it safer for bike riders. And homes need to look "okay", if they end up looking too shabby, you get a warning and/or a fine. There's more but it's a lot to explain. But the town has a lot of very kind people so the elderly or those with health issues get helping hands. And if you can't afford something you really need, the whole town will help you get what they can. It's worth living here just for the kindness. XD

Oh, extra kids. That's even worse. Lol I'm sure you got worn down but hopefully, you took some you time?
Thank you!! Lol Yep! Mine was on the 9th. How about you?

Yeah, I feel you on that!! It was disappointing since so much closed down. I was really looking to the car shows and stuff. (mainly since kiddo and hubs like them so much) But I'm just glad things have calmed some. That and kiddo getting to go back to school, he really missed his friends. *^*;;

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/15 00:16:49 )
@PoeticTorment: hahaha! I get that with my youngest nephew! He makes me sit there and watch him play xD
The only time I even get to touch the controller is if he gets to a part of the game he struggles with
We recently got the spongebob game for his switch and gosh it looks so fun! But I haven't be able to play it at all T^T
Honestly been thinking about just getting a copy for myself lol

Awww, then I'm super glad you got the help!

That's nice of your friend to offer top help! :D
Are you allergic to radishes?

OOOOooooohh! Ok Yea i know some townships around my area do that! Though they don't sound as welcoming or neighborly as yours :>
Not much me time with new baby lol

But when I get it I relish it >w<
It mostly happens at night when everyone goes off to bed

OOOOOOHHH!!!!! I'm the 11th! Dang! August babies to! lol

Yeaaa so much summer stuff was cancelled :<
Keeping all the kids in the house instead of going out all the time was hard as well x.x;;
They usually have free kids movies at the cinemas near us during the summer it used to be a our big weekly thing ;3;
Living in Florida things just have seemed to get worse x.x;;

Are you sending him into brick and mortar? Or is he going to do online learning? :>

My brother enrolled his kids into online learning so I'll be having to school them during the week. Which isn't to big a deal, I just wished the schools would communicate better with the parents. There's hardly any information being doled out as of right now and school are supposedly starting on the 31st.

I know all the kids really miss hanging out with other kids. I've taken noticed that a lot of children really miss interactions with other children. We went to the beach I think a week ago (did the whole public distant thing) and this little girl really wanted to play with us and I had to turn her away ;A;
Broke my heart ngl

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/15 01:02:29 )
@Keo: Lmao My kiddo does that! Then as soon as I beat the part he wanted help with, he'll say it's "his turn" now.
Does it really? I thought about grabing a copy for my switch lite but wasn't sure if it was any good.

Yeah, they are great; that's for sure. We basically switch back and forth, if they need help we jump in then they do the same for us.
Yep! Can't eat them or touch them. Found out the hard way when I was pregnant, was pulling hubs radishes up for him and got blisters. Not fun. lol

Our area seems pretty unique in that aspect. I've moved around a lot and never had someplace so kind and helpful as here.
I think that's normal for most moms... I'm honestly glad kiddo is back in school cause it means I get a little time to myself. Which I mainly use for cleaning but ehhh. X'D

Lmao That's awesome!! Happy late b-day to you as well then!!
Oh no! That would be super cool for free movies during summer... We get free movies at our theater for a weekend in December as a "Christmas gift". They have a free swim day but we don't go since it's too far to walk... ;>>

Yeah, had to send him in since he has an IEP. Then speech too. *^*
They've been cleaning up and taking super care to decrease chances of spreading that crud around and they'll close the school if anyone gets it and do free online classes. Quite a few parents here choose to homeschool/online school too. Ours made sure to let us know and planned around what parents wanted so we just got a bit lucky there. Oh dear... You'd think they'd at least to a plan and let parents know. I hope they figure out something for y'all soon... School is stressful enough without all the extra fuss. :/

Aww... It's been super hard on kids, that's for sure. We had bumped into another family when we went shopping a week or two ago and he really wanted to play but cause of the social distancing couldn't. Poor kiddo hid behind the couch when we got home. eating his ice cream, cause he was so disappointed. Took a few hours to get him happy again. I'm just happy they are keeping classes small here and not mingling with other classes so the kids can still play with less chance of getting sick. Makes it easier for the littler kids.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/15 04:17:52 )
@PoeticTorment: Hahaha Your kid and my nephew must be cut from the same clothe because that exactly how my nephew acts!!!
It's really fun! My nephew just turned 5 and he can play it just fine, it gets a little tricky in some places for him but honestly it's a lot of fun! Well it looks like a lot of fun I don't get enough screen time for myself playing it xD
I just get to watch the gameplay haha

That's so sweet ;w;
What nice people to be friends with!

Oh nooo!!!! That's awful :<
That must have been so stressful especially if you were pregnant at the time :0

I miss brick and mortar schooling because it gave me a break from the niece and nephews lol
Haven't had a 'break' from my LO yet. I think the most time I have gotten away from him was like 2 hours when I went grocery shopping and by the end of it I was wanting to go home because I missed him to much xD

It was really neat! They'd play older movies. And it was cool for me b/c half the time I never got a chance to see those in theaters xD
The kids usually just got really excited about the popcorn >w<;;

That's good that the schools near year are taking things so seriously! I'm sure it's relieving to hear all the precautions they're taking for the kids =w=

It was a no-brainer for everyone in my family that the kids were just going to stay home. Florida is a dumpster fire when it comes to education even before the virus was a thing lmao
We've just been checking the school website and watching the news. Supposedly home-schooled kids can pick up school assigned tablets but they haven't said when. Or given out any kind of curriculum. -shrugs-

Awww that's so sad :<
It's so disheartening to them! The kids just don't seem to completely understand why you can't play with others or hang out with your friends ;m;

I'm sure this is the one year kids are actually looking forward to going back to school lol
I'm gone babyyyyyyy~~~
You can find me on
DV // TH // Lasria
....Sry I don't do discord....

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/15 04:48:24 )
@Keo: Lol Sounds like it!! Well, if you get a copy for you; let me know how it is? XD
I might end up with a copy just so kiddo can play. He like Spongebob a lot.

Yeah, my hubs grew up with most of them so they treat us like family.

It was. I was sick the whole pregnancy too so it added to the stress. Don't think I can handle going through that all again so I'm sticking with just kiddo. lol

Lmao I'm sure! Gotta get a bit of "me time" in there and without school can really decrease that chance.
Well, of course. The itty bitty ones are hard to be away from. As they get older, quiet time cames way rare so that little bit is nice when it does happen.

That's awesome! We didn't go very often when I was younger, haven't really been in years. Kiddo can't handle the noise yet but I'm hoping they open drive-ins again like they're talking about here! I think he'd enjoy that. Lmao Same with my kiddo!! Popcorn is his favorite... We went shopping last weekend and he got to pick out a treat and instead of candy, he picked a bag of popcorn that was almost as big as he was! X'D

I'm not sure if they had a choice, actually. Like the whole town closed down everything asap when all this stuff started because of the restrictions that got voted in for our town. They take public health very seriously here. (Like way more then the rest of OK)

Lmao Yeah, I've heard the school system isn't that great so I don't blame y'all at all. Hopefully, they update soon. The wait would bug me. XD

Very true! I feel bad for the special needs kids too since they have difficulty understanding what's going on so it's like a curveball for them. And with all the schedule changes, makes it harder for them to stay calm and relaxed. I've had to do double-time just to keep up.
I think you're right! Kiddo fought last year hardcore and this year he couldn't wait to get out the door. X'D
Please ping!! I'm a busy mom and tend to get lost~

^^Page prizes = FREE Sketch!!
It's only forever~ It's not long at all...

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.