Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange The Trash Heap [S] CIs+RIGs+more

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/29 18:57:22 )

@Synth: not at all. I'll send it your way. :^)
edit: once the trade thing lets me...

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/29 19:15:39 )
@Count Trashula: Sent another trade your way. Thank you!
ping me for best results

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/2 23:01:52 )

@Count Trashula: I've been away showing my in-laws a good time in my area lol. How's your health? Any updates?
My knee is doing better.

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/5 02:49:40 )

@Totalanimefan: Good to hear! As for me, pretty much same old same old. Been calling back and forth about future appointments/consultations, trying to keep track of things, so I'm kind of frazzled mentally but physically no worse off than I have been.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/5 04:39:08 )
@Count Trashula: May I purchase a Porcelain Pianissimo?

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/5 07:18:09 )

@Clover: sent you a trade!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/5 12:17:20 )
@Count Trashula: Do you still have one of each of April's crates available for sale? If so, I'll happily take them off your hands! TIA.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/5 13:37:24 )

@Count Trashula: Mentally it's so much when it comes to healthcare and esp American healthcare. Make sure you take time to rest too. I'm loving your new avatar! Super cool.

Also, I got Rona from my in-laws. My husband and I both have it. Turns out our company wasn't wearing masks at work and around town because in the UK there is no more mask mandate. Like why wouldn't you still wear one? And extra why wouldn't you wear one when you knew you were traveling?! They only had to take an at home test to come here, which can give false positives and they didn't have to take one on the way back. When they were here my mother-in-law had a 'cold' that she couldn't shake and couldn't smell a candle while we were at the store. I should have thought oh no, Rona! But my brain just went oh cause of her cold. The non-mask wearing thing I found out later cause she said that it was weird to going back to wearing masks everywhere because they stopped once the mandate stopped 0-0
(Also she works in a gas station)

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/6 19:20:47 )

@Wildfire: sent you a trade

@Totalanimefan: why ty :o
And healthcare here is such BS honestly. Insurance is a headache; I'm actually getting more care without any than I did when I was paying for a marketplace plan... then there's doctors being uninformed and not communicating, the hoops I have to jump through to get a prescription filled sometimes... ugh.

We don't have a mandate where I live any more, last I checked, but they're still required for employees at most places and in doctor's offices. I don't travel, but I'd definitely think that would be one of the times wearing one would seem like a good idea, mandate or no... I hope your symptoms aren't too harsh and you recover quickly! A friend of mine caught it a while back and said his symptoms were more like a cold, too. I think getting the vaccines made a difference, but I'm no doctor. Just glad I got mine, either way.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/6 19:59:06 )

@Count Trashula: Yes to all of what you said about healthcare and insurance. It's awful.
Vaccines do make a difference. I don't want to think about how bad this could have been without it. Now here's to hoping for no long covid.
Around here I don't think there is a state mandate anymore, but you have to on public transportation or anything federal. And of course business can ask you to wear one. A lot of businesses have a sign on their door, I just wear one anyway. Masks can be annoying, but trust me, Rona is much more annoying and painful. Yesterday I was sooo tired of coughing. I was getting annoyed at how much I was coughing and how nothing could stop it. Not meds, not a cough drop, not sleep. UGH.
Today I have very little coughing, but now I'm having trouble with taste. Each day a different symptom atm.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/8 13:01:44 )
@Count Trashula: Thank you... but I managed to get a set of the crates already and have cancelled the trade. Had I not spent all my volts on the last set of item releases, I would love to have a second set of these crates, but the site currency only goes so far ;) Thanks again!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/6 18:34:20 )

Head In The Clouds~ (Ping Please!)

@Count Trashula: Could I get the Astray Yak, please?
And if you're still looking for Unique Collared Bra, I have one I'm selling for 2K. *^*

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/7 00:28:13 )

@PoeticTorment: i'll send you a trade; we could make it simple and do the collared bra + 3k for the yak to make up the difference?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/7 02:23:52 )

Head In The Clouds~ (Ping Please!)

@Count Trashula: Sounds good!

Please ping!! I'm a busy mom and tend to get lost~

^^Page prizes = FREE Sketch!!
It's only forever~ It's not long at all...

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/4 17:26:14 )

Updated with recent CIs for sale, and buying a couple of recent orb items.

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/4 20:56:24 )

Added some of the new Orb items for sale. Also buying a few.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/5 07:04:20 )
@Count Trashula: I'll buy the Tropical Trainer

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/5 18:25:07 )

@Clover: sent the trade!

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/5 19:06:43 )
, @Count Trashula:. I would like to buy Unique Galactic Gown and Haunting Sea Maiden for a total of 4K.
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/5 20:09:44 )

@Qiqi Agatha: sent you a trade!

ALWAYS PING ME

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.