Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 18:24:31 )

@Vixen: I love that idea! I think it would be super cute.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 18:32:36 )
@Totalanimefan: so now I just gotta find or make some graphics. :>

I'm working on a xmas avatar right now. These volts be very ephemeral in my hands lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 18:35:56 )

@Vixen: Time for a google search lol
I kinda want to make a winter/Christmas avatar because of the weather outside, but it's not even Halloween yet lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 18:38:53 )
@Totalanimefan: lol I'm usually most excited about Halloween, but honestly, not feeling it this year.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 18:51:01 )

@Vixen: I feel like it's hard to be excited about the holidays this year. Halloween included. Plus day light savings is happening on Nov 1st, so that sucks.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 18:58:10 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm about as excited for the holidays as I usually am every year -- that is to say, mildly. I never did anything special for the holidays that wasn't outside of my immediate household, vs with Halloween I'm probably going out or something.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 18:59:46 )
Oh. I didn't even realize daylight saving time was this weekend. Not that it matters since I'm not going anywhere, but t'is the season lol.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 19:00:50 )

Daylight savings happens at different times for different places because it's stupid xD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 19:02:55 )
@Shadami: LOL ain't that a mood? On top of that, I have a sneaking suspicion that people don't only work during daylight hours anymore (if they have electricity), so I'm honestly not sure what the point of daylight saving time is.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 19:05:19 )

Oh yeah, I should have said DST for Americans. It already happened in Europe last week. Honestly to me, it's coming a week too early. It would have been better next week.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 19:34:17 )
I'm not going to lie... I didn't even know DST happened on different days for different locations. (tbh I honestly though US was the last country still using it)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 20:48:48 )

@Vixen: I know that the UK uses it because it happened when I lived there and it was never the same week as the US. I don't know if any other country does? Probably though, if the UK does.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 21:03:57 )
@Totalanimefan: I bet US picked it up from UK lol
According to wiki, a number of European countries and North American countries still use it. Some in Australia too.
Aussies have a different time because of their latitude, so I suspect the European countries are slightly off from US for similar reasons.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 21:13:50 )

@Vixen: Huh TIL.
Thanks for sharing that random fact.

What have you been up to today?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 21:27:16 )
@Totalanimefan: Besides wiki-ing random things that are decidedly not particularly useful to me? ;p
Working so far. Once the day is done, I'll probably do some art. How about you?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 21:29:15 )

@Vixen: lol you mean that wasn't the highlight of your day?! XD
Nice. I was just resting my back today. It was a lot better so I was able to shower. I have to do the dishes as well but I don't what do this min lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 21:47:32 )

I'm pretty sure hawaii doesn't even bother with dst. And my schedule is always so insane that throwing an hour wackadoodle time in the mix where you have to be like how does this effect me exactly? Which way is this going? It's just annoying xD

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 21:52:06 )
Good afternoon (or whenever) everyone!

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 21:52:37 )
@Totalanimefan: lol
Hope you're feeling better!

Hello Shadami + Lina!

please @ me

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 21:55:55 )

Good evening ^^ oh... It's evening oops. My dinner alarm is about to go off to say "you got busy and distracted. Go cook dinner" xD

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.