Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 01:19:05 )
Hello everyone! Hope y'all are having a good evening!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 01:21:23 )

@kiwi: Nice. How many hours do you think you put into it? And how many hours away is it from being done?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 01:21:48 )

@SorrowTheMad: Hey I’m glad that you found this thread <3 Did you get a chance to read what’s on the front page?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 01:25:14 )
Totalanimefan:

@SorrowTheMad: Hey I&rsquo;m glad that you found this thread <3 Did you get a chance to read what&rsquo;s on the front page?

I did find it, thanks for the invite. I had a bit of a look over it, yeah. That's really cool of you to do :) I don't exactly know what I'm doing for it, nor do I really know what I'd be looking for, but I like to think I can at least have some fun chatting :D

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 01:27:49 )

@SorrowTheMad: I also like it when people hang out in my threads so please make yourself at home and chat with anyone ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 01:29:35 )

@kiwi: I like the idea of a separate thread better. Also the layouts are normally that different on mobile. I feel like people could figure it out if you let people know that the layout is a tad different on mobile the screenshots where all taken on desktop.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 01:30:10 )
Totalanimefan:

@SorrowTheMad: I also like it when people hang out in my threads so please make yourself at home and chat with anyone ^^

Can do! Right now I'm just looking at everyone's avis. Man, I don't have the skills to make cool avis like all of you guys. That's awesome :)

0 5 4 9 4 3 1 6 5
Bonnie generated a random number between 1 and 150; Resulting In 54
Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 01:32:46 )

I am back! I've had dinner and I'm typing on my assignment but I am ready to chat. <3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 01:33:52 )
Bonnie:

I am back! I've had dinner and I'm typing on my assignment but I am ready to chat. <3

Welcome back. Nice to meet you. I like your avi!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 01:35:52 )

@SorrowTheMad: Thank you for the compliment! <3
    It is also nice to meet you, how are you this day/evening?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 01:38:11 )

@SorrowTheMad: Mine’s not that great. It’s just a bunch of commons from the shops lol
@Bonnie: Nice! What did you have for dinner?

0 4 9 9 3 8 1 5 0
Bonnie generated a random number between 1 and 150; Resulting In 49
Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 01:39:34 )

@Totalanimefan: Fried chicken. I haven't just had it in probably two months or so which is weird for me because I'll DEVOUR friend chicken.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 01:43:12 )
@Bonnie: No problem! I'm doing pretty well this evening, and how about yourself? I'm mostly just looking around on here and watching videos on youtube, not really doing much else.

@Totalanimefan: I mean, I'm new to these kinds of sites so I can't really tell the difference haha. I like the green a lot, so it looks good to me :)

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 01:43:24 )

@Bonnie: Oh you did end up having that. It sounds so good. Where was it from?

0 2 3 9 1 2 1 3 4
Bonnie generated a random number between 1 and 150; Resulting In 23
Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 01:45:07 )

@SorrowTheMad: that’s good! I’m good as well just chilling as well I’m close to finishing my homework assignment and I’ll probably post on here and watch mire if my Korean drama I started lol.
    @Totalanimefan: a mom and pop food truck that’s local. I don’t remember the name of who owns it but they are known for their friend chicken and it’s GREAT

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 01:48:15 )

@Bonnie: When I lived in FL there was a locally owned place that did fried chicken and it was amazing!
In CA the best you can get in Bonchon which is really good. It’s Korean fried chicken.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 01:48:23 )
@Bonnie: Ah that sounds like fun. Maybe not the homework per se but the relaxing and watching your show part, definitely. Knowing how dramas can go though, hopefully it doesn't get too bad.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 01:49:23 )
@Totalanimefan: i used to have a lot more free time, and I used it for Voltra.
But I don’t have the time to devote to that kind of work anymore.

0 1 1 9 0 0 1 2 2
Bonnie generated a random number between 1 and 150; Resulting In 11
Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 01:51:55 )

@Totalanimefan: ooooh if I’m in CA one day in the far future I may just have to find that out! I usually get Katsu at any Japanese restaurant I go to because I love friend chicken

@SorrowTheMad: i honestly have no clue if it will. I see it kind of being a bit bad but nothing will put me on a roller coaster more than Suspicious Partner did.

bloop

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 01:56:25 )
@Bonnie: That sounds interesting. Doctor Who was my roller coaster ride, that and Dexter. I can watch clips of Doctor Who and still get emotional, several years after I watched it! Hopefully yours doesn't get too bad though!

@Lina: Hey, I like your avi a lot, and the art you have in your signature! Nice to meet you :)

@Totalanimefan: Thanks again for the invite to this thread :)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.