Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/4 17:27:33 )

@Totalanimefan: oh that's good :) I can't donate on a regular basis but I had some Ohms left over :)

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/4 18:38:29 )
Hiya guys! Not much happening today... Very lazy sunday, hopefully. :V How are y'all?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/4 21:02:29 )

@Elirona: I'm good thanks, I had my favourite food for dinner and now I'm in bed! Lazy Sundays are the best!

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/4 21:20:23 )
@sunny: I'd love to be laying in bed right now...

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/4 21:29:21 )

@Elirona: lol I am pretty snug. I have a candle and everything xD

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/5 00:39:43 )

@Lina: I know, it's like I can make more, but pay more in rent, or make less and live where it's cheaper. It sucks that housing is so expensive in this country. We don't build enough of it to meet the demand.
@Aisukohi: I'm sorry to say that I don't know the answer to that. I would ask an admin. I just log into my account.
@Megaame: I thought that I would play it more when it first came out. I just played it the first two months and then I hadn't played it since. I picked it up again at the start of the month. There was a Halloween update.
@sunny: It's cool. Not pressure for those that can't. I just try to do what I can.
@Elirona: It was good for me. I enjoyed the nice weather this weekend.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/5 02:52:33 )
@Totalanimefan: Sorry I haven't been on much. Started playing animal crossing more since the Halloween event is out. *^*;;

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/5 03:12:38 )

@PoeticTorment: It's cool. I've been doing the same thing. How many pumpkins did you plant? Have they grown yet?

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/5 03:16:50 )
The weather was so nice out today...I got to wear a sweater and jeans without a problem!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/5 03:18:41 )

@Elirona: That's awesome! I was too.
Are you in the US? If so, which state?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/5 03:27:16 )
@Totalanimefan: Uh... I didn't count honestly! XD A lot. I had a few of my villagers tell me there were too many so I took some out. (That and too many diys on the ground *^*;) And yeah! I had a few batches that had three pumpkins in one plant. lol How about you??

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/5 03:38:38 )

@PoeticTorment: Oh wow, it sounds like you planted a lot. I just did 10. XD Maybe I didn't do enough?
I had some that was 3 per plant too! I felt very lucky. ^^ I haven't made much with them yet. I only have like 3 recipes.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/5 04:22:19 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, probably too many. XD Some of the diys are costly for them. Like I hear there's a pumpkin carriage that costs 30 pumpkins. Plus I wanted to so the other colors too. The more you water them, the higher the chance of three of them. That's not bad since it's only day 4.
Please ping!! I'm a busy mom and tend to get lost~

^^Page prizes = FREE Sketch!!
It's only forever~ It's not long at all...

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/5 04:24:36 )
@totalanimefan: Yeah, I'm in the states! In NJ. Where are you from, if you don't mind my asking? :v

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/5 04:42:24 )

@Elirona: You can look on my profile for the whole story but I'm in DC.
@PoeticTorment: Wow that's a lot of pumpkins. Good luck trying to get it all. I had been watering them a lot because I thought that they wouldn't grow without water lol

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/5 16:54:32 )
Good morning everyone!

@Totalanimefan: housing is so expensive it’s crazy! I live with my sister and her husband and our friend because apartments this close to the city are so expensive we need 4 people to afford a 2 bedroom apartment. :/

-Any odds are good odds for the damned-

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/5 17:00:38 )

@Lina: For sure. I'm glad you guys can even afford that. In northern California a two bedroom ranges from $4000-$5500 a month. 4k a month in San Jose and 5.5k a month in San Francisco.
Which city are you close to? (No pressure if you don't want to answer)

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/5 17:36:31 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm right outside Chicago. ^^

-Any odds are good odds for the damned-

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/5 17:39:39 )

@Lina: Ah I see. That can be expensive. Do you like it there?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/5 18:36:50 )

Holy moly houses are so expensive in the US :O it's like £100 a week for my two bedroom flat here. Granted it's in a crappy area....

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.