Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/23 05:53:54 )
I spent the day at the zoo, and was exhausted when I got home.
It ended up being very hot!
And all the indoor things are closed (for corona safety) so you can only be outside with no breaks.

BUT! They have an amazing dinosaur exhibit. They have a trail with animatronic dinos that were life size and really detailed, plus a lot just scattered around the park. It was a great replacement for the inside stuff that's missing since it might need to be closed for a long time. Plus, it's nice even when they can open back up.

-Any odds are good odds for the damned-

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/23 12:38:30 )

@xvz: nice. Tea is great ❤️
I hear you in the clothes thing. The movers packed some of my clothes and blankets in cardboard boxes and they came out super musty. It’s gross. No joke I’ve probably already done 10 sets of laundry, and I’m not done yet. (I’ve only been here two weeks today)
@Lilykin: I love sun tea. Not a fan of so sweet it’s syrup. I would have back in the day though.
@Aisukohi: yay. How are you today?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/23 12:39:22 )

@Lina: sounds like you had a nice time overall. I walked a trail near my house. I just woke up and I’m feeling the soreness in my hips. ^^;

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/23 14:42:25 )

@xvz: I didn't know you could rp solo? Isn't that just basically writing a story? (Don't mean to sound mean, genuinely curious).
I'm not making a career out of it or anything. I only do it as a hobby, and I try to write something every day. I set time aside at night to work on it.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/23 14:42:45 )

Also yay page 300!!!

Voltie — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/23 15:43:02 )

@Totalanimefan: Hi. I am in your charity thread now, because it's also a hangout.
At least that's what I heard lol.

Sup?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/23 15:45:14 )

@decomposer: hey. Thanks for coming. As you can see people use it for a hangout more than a charity thread but please feel free to use the charity part too. Lol
As for what I’m up to, I’m waiting for the mall to open so I can pick up hangers (I have none cause of my move), an Apple TV (since I don’t have cable and I don’t have my old one anymore), and some bedsheets (once again, my move lol).
What about you?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/23 15:46:17 )

Ok everyone, so what should the page 300 prize be? I’m thinking 1k volts to everyone that posts on page 300? Is that not good enough? What would people like? Lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/23 15:58:02 )
Morning everyone!!

@Totalanimefan: i had a great time! But it’s a shame it was so hot yesterday. It’s impossible to know when you plan so far ahead.
Walking through nature can be so nice!

@decomposer: I love your post art!
Welcome to the thread. :3

-Any odds are good odds for the damned-

Voltie — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/23 16:14:42 )
@Totalanimefan: Thanks for the offer.
I might take you up on it sometime, but right now I don't really need anything.
I just bought a few commons earlier and am still sitting on 16k that idk what to do with.

Hopefully your trip to the mall is safe and simple!
I tried going to our mall a few weeks ago, but it was packed and nobody was following social distancing or wearing a mask so I just left.
Luckily I didn't really need anything, I just wanted to try and find some new clothes, but I can do that online or just wait.

Right now I am just listening to music and trying to get a few more chores done before my boyfriend wakes up.
I was up all night since I woke up at 5pm (my sleep schedule is always a mess lol) so I could have done it sooner, but I procrastinated everything.
I can't help that I'm lazy. xD

@Lina: Thank you!
I love my post art too, it was such a cute avatar while I had it.

please @ me if you want a response
art by blinkini

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/23 16:54:42 )
════════════════ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

@lina: zooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love animals <3 which ones did you get to see?
it's good you got to go before it gets cold and being outdoors is hard :-)

@sunny: haha i meant writing solo ! i wish i could rp solo but i think that is just... writing lol
idk writing solo feels so intimidating to me but rp feels so much like ... easier / less pressure because it's collaborative, and you don't have to carry the story/plot/worldbuilding alone, and can build and riff off each other
how much time do you set aside each night? :0 is it like 9pm writing time?
how long did it take for you to build it up as a habit?

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ════════════════════════

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/23 16:59:45 )
════════════════ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

@totalanimefan: oh my gosh i think that's happened to me before when i got clothes out of storage :-/
wow 10 loads ....... do you have in-unit laundry at least?
also what have u been doing without bedsheets lol ?

hearing about you unpacking is motivating me to clean through some stuff today >:0
i said i was gonna do it yesterday but didn't feel like it but today i'm feeling motivated to get through it!!!

you honestly have so many volts lmao it kind of baffles me ... idk exactly how many currently but i think one time i've seen you and i think vengeance post about # of volts yall had and i was like .... o_o

@decomposer: i miss shopping ! ^^
it's tough on the body to have such an inverted sleep schedule but honestly you can get a lot done through the night when the rest of the world is sleeping :0

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ════════════════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/23 18:38:45 )

@xvz: well the way I see it is you won't get better and more confident in your writing unless you actually write first. Everybody writes crap at times. Like, you have to push through the crap. And you could always join a writing group (on Twitter usually) or find a CP (critique partner). There are people out there willing to help :)
I write from 8-11 every night. Sometimes I stay writing for longer if I get in the zone and I'm happy with what I'm writing. It didn't take me long at all to get into the routine because I have autism which means I looove routine. It helps me wind down in preparation for sleep, so that makes it easier to stick to.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/23 19:22:00 )
@totalanimefan: Doing well today! I'm off today so just trying to take it easy.
Thought might do something crazy later...might fold and put away laundry. :P

Hello everyone else!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/23 19:27:46 )

@Aisukohi: hello there!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/23 19:31:02 )
@sunny: Hey there! How've you been? :)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/23 19:31:50 )

@Aisukohi: I'm good thanks. Just eating ice cream currently :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/23 19:34:07 )
@sunny: Ooh, yum! Ice cream sounds pretty good, but I should eat lunch first. xD Currently being lazy in bed though. ;P

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/23 19:34:50 )

@Aisukohi: being lazy is the best. It's almost bedtime here. What are you having for lunch?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/23 19:40:21 )
@sunny: It is! And I have a choice between a leftover poke bowl and leftover ramen lol. I should probably eat the poke bowl before it goes bad.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.