Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/09/19 04:21:57 )
@Totalanimefan: it's been a little bit cold for us. Right now it's 68°F, but "supposedly" it was 77°F as our high, it didn't feel like it

Donator — She/her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/09/19 04:41:21 )

@Qiqi Agatha: It's about 68-74F today. And sunny. It is a little cold if you aren't used to it. I had my light PJ pants on and a light jacket.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/09/19 04:48:35 )
@Totalanimefan: We might not be able to lol the guy sold it, but i think there's a couple others for sale right now. I'll have to check it out, and also see if there's anything else in our budget that's any good. Shopping for cars is frustrating

Donator Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/09/19 04:50:53 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm glad you got a break during your stressful life events. I'm happy that your dad is doing okay too.
I'm feeling that house-stress currently, house-fixing and whatnot. Instead of investing in the house we just caved and bought chickens and a couple puppies. OTL lmao... uhg. stress.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/09/19 13:16:20 )

@Koah: a couple of puppies!?! Omg that’s a lot of work. I live with my sister’s dog and he in 2.5 years old and he is so much work.
Yeah I had people working on the house on Thursday, Friday, and yesterday. Today they are coming back and go fully be finished. On Monday I have the closet people coming and that will be nice to have a real closet lol

Donator Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/09/19 20:35:54 )

Peeks in here.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/09/19 22:03:30 )

@vengeance: It's nice to see you!! How have you been? It's been too long since we chatted.

Donator Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/09/19 22:59:06 )

@Totalanimefan: I was on vacation for 3 weeks. Unfortunaly I ended up with hip and back problems. So I am visiting an fysical therapist next week. Wish I could go earlier because my hip hurts a lot.

How have you been?

Donator — She/her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/09/20 01:47:51 )

@vengeance: That's awful. I hope that you feel better soon. About 2 years ago on a trip I hurt my foot from wearing sandals the whole time and the injury mostly healed but it flares up from time to time when I walk a lot.

I've been busy and stressed. At the end of July I had my bday and then I moved. A week later I had Otakon (yearly con I've been going to since 2010), then a few days after an emergency flight down to where my dad lives in FL cause he almost died. I was there for a week, then coming back home to work on the new place. I booked someone to do electrical work and they have been working on the house for the last two days, also booked someone to build a closet for the new place. Also it's a new building so when we moved in not everything was done. So we have had a lot of different people in and out of the house working on various things.

Dad is at home now, still on oxygen but can walk now.

Donator Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/09/20 03:29:44 )
@Totalanimefan: we're a dog house. Lol. For years I've had 3 huskies. But one passed and it hit hard. I found out that my dog that passed (and one i still have) had grandpuppies this summer.
So. Of course I asked for one. Cx. But then! My roommate bought one. OTL which is fine. But damn. Two husky pups! Plus two adult dogs.
However! Lol, the two adult dogs are grandpa and aunt to the puppies.
We have an acre, and a comfortably large house for us and dogs. Pups are being crate/potty trained right now.

Sounds like you really have your schedule full with house appointments. Is it a house you own or getting into for rental?

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/09/20 07:00:51 )
0h wow, @Totalanimefan: I guess Fall will be making it's way where you are soon
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Donator — She/her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/09/20 14:03:55 )

@Koah: ah I see. Do you live on a small farm or somewhere rural? I live with one 2 year old working dog and he is so much work.

It’s a newly built condo. It’s pretty big though. 1650sqft. 2.5Bed and 2.5Bath. Big enough for three people and a cat and a dog. We also had lighting strike the building last week so now some of the lights and plug sockets don’t work. The home warranty company has to come and repair that.

Also the builder didn’t put outlets behind the toilets so we paid for someone to do that and we installed ceiling fans but the light switches right now only turn all the recessed lighting and the fan on, or everything is off. So we can’t use the ceiling fan at night with the lights off. We have someone working on the electrical to make it on different lines it right now.

Then on Monday we are getting two closets outfitted. Mine/my husband’s and my sister’s. They said they can do it in one day. So looking forward to that.

Donator Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/09/20 19:07:47 )

@Totalanimefan: Hope your dad get's better soon.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/09/20 21:48:02 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin’ | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol’ Jolly

Trading 1x Festive Dear for A Gi-GNOME-ous and Big Ol'Jolly, and if i can get a Garland Darlin' I'd be psyched.

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'pokes head in' hey all 'waves' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/09/21 02:52:23 )
@Totalanimefan: omg, lightning strikes do so much electrical damage. OTL I'm sorry your dealing with that. My aunt and uncle recently had lightning hit their home too and it burnt out quite a bit on their house.
Your home sounds cozy and new. <3 sounds like a good fit for you guys. I don't recall your sister living with you before? is that new? or no?
closets are much needed! glad you got someone making some for you. :3

We live rural. Currently, we have two roommates, 3 kids, husband, myself... 4 dogs.. and 7 chickens. XD The house is about 3200sq. Listing it out like that made me step back and contemplate if I have too much on my plate again. lmao! but I'm good.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/09/21 04:21:08 )

@vengeance: Thank you. I hope so too. I’m going to see him in October. I hope that he is better by then. The whole week I was down in FL he was on a ventilator so he doesn’t remember me being there at all.

@Koah: Yeah it’s amazing all that needs to be fixed now and it’s stuff that’s only like two months old. And one of the building elevators is still out and a lot of my neighbors also said they were dealing with stuff being out. ^^;
It is very pretty and has a nice view of the river and the capital. :)
Oh yeah I forgot to say. In May my sister and her dog moved in with us. She is having a fresh start out here. Leaving a horrible ex behind. I can’t wait to have some good working closets. It’s gonna be night and day!

That really is so much on your plate! I’m having a hard time keeping up with the mess that just this dog makes on the daily. He always rips his toys apart and we vacuum daily. I have a friend that bought a 30 acre farm during the pandemic. She loves it but she said it’s a lot of work!

Voltie — Z/They Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/10 08:00:14 )
@Totalanimefan: -hugs tight-

Voltie — Z/They Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/10 08:03:08 )
@Alorrena: cant escape a naggy

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — Am Potato Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/10 19:25:41 )
@DreamerZ: Very true.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — She/her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/10 19:59:34 )

@DreamerZ: thanks. How are you doing?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.