Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests bonnie's sweet dreams ~ open c;

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 20:00:03 )

@Bonnie: nice. My husband had a drink or two last night. Just cause it was Friday. What are your plans for today?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 20:11:48 )

@Totalanimefan: I’m currently driving to go hangout with friends to play dungeons and dragons. I have great friends they are giving me a lot of support.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 20:13:21 )

@Bonnie: that’s great.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 20:17:39 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah it is. I need the distraction. Work also is a good distraction too

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 20:27:14 )

@Bonnie: Yeah I find that when things are bad work is a good distraction.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 20:30:14 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah. The stress of work completely consumes me and even when I’m a bit burnt out I don’t have the energy to expend to being sad so I tend to actively think positively and reflect on the positives of the negative situation anyway. So that’s always good

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 21:42:24 )

@Bonnie: yeah it gets you thinking about different things instead of just the negative.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/16 17:00:52 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah now I’m not even thinking about it in a negative out look. I know that I’m gonna cry my butt off at the funeral

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/16 21:17:42 )

@Bonnie: nothing wrong with that. It’s healthy.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/16 21:41:54 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah but I do have friends that are apparently wanting to come for support which is really nice

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 00:14:32 )

@Bonnie: that’s sweet. I’m glad that you have good friends.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 01:09:09 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah and if they can’t come cause it’s a four hour drive, that’s okay it’s enough that they thought about trying to come that chokes me up

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 14:56:57 )

Hey Bonnie, hope you're doing okay :c
Did you get to hang out with your friends?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 18:44:48 )

@Bonnie: It's how you know they are good friends.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 04:54:34 )

@Booderdooder: yessss I’m okay! I’m in a much better head space going forward towards the funeral! I’m hoping that you’re okay though! I haven’t seen you in a while
@Totalanimefan: yeah they are I love them

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/8 16:30:37 )

updated this here. <3

Now pretty much going for at least one of every item released so far. <3

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/13 02:12:53 )

@bonnie: and then you continued to not see me for a while @-@
Sorry, everything has been going pretty crazy obviously. I got overwhelmed by it all and had to focus
on school and work (and Animal Crossing) for a while. But this semester is coming to an end,
so hopefully I'll be back here more often >>;

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/13 02:16:14 )

@Booderdooder: you are okay! Real life the priority! I just don’t have a life lol xD

You are good! I’m so glad to see that you are okay though!

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/13 16:27:59 )

@Bonnie: Just trying to power through all of my priorities so that I can FINALLY go into
real quarantine with all of my loose ends tied. Had I known all of this would happen, I probably
would have skipped this semester to save myself the added stress OTL

But how are you doing? Do you still work? My job is considered essential but customers come in
to buy only non-essentials, like flowers >>;

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/13 17:37:23 )

@Booderdooder: I get that! This freaking pandemic affects everyone and it hit everyone so damn quickly it's like life and society have whiplash. It's scary. I hope that you can get everything you need to do done so you can stay safe from the virus! <3

I am good and yes, I am also considered essential as well. We actually transitioned to answer questions about the virus so we have been getting a lot of calls and probably twice or three times the amount of calls. So we stay busy. I am not on the phones at all (thank God) so I've been moved to handle other tasks and duties and stuff. So I've been working from home.

Originally we moved to seven days a week, 12 hour days. And I had no problem xD now my hours have been cut (I honestly don't like that they were, there was bullshit reasons for it). I am only working 8 hour days 7 days a week.

bloop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.