Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Animal Crossing

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/19 01:27:36 )
Anyone here a fan of the Animal Crossing games? They hold a special place in my heart. I’ve pretty much grown up alongside them.

Here are some questions to get a discussion rolling:

• Do you have a favorite game in the series?
• Are you excited for New Horizons? What new features excite you the most?
• Do you have any favorite villagers?
• Do you have a favorite furniture series?
• Do you have a favorite season or event?
• What is your ideal starting fruit?

I really love all the games (even including the less than ideal Pocket Camp) but I think I poured the most hours into Wild World. I’m super stoked for New Horizons and love all the visual upgrades they’ve done. Skin tones, noses, curly hair, knees! Feels kind of weird getting excited for simple stuff like that, haha.
My favorite villagers are Rosie and Bunnie. I really love the mushroom furniture and anything I can use to make my home a little fairy forest. I love Spring and don’t really have a specific favorite event. New Year’s is always fun and heartwarming to experience in game though. And I always make sure my town starts with peaches!
How about you?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/19 01:49:00 )

I'm exciting for the new game! I'm totally getting it on day one. I hope that there is a Nintendo Direct soon with more info on it.

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/19 01:53:18 )
I like Animal Crossing a lot. I've played all of the main games as well as Pocket Camp and Amiibo Festival.

I don't really have a favorite game, and I'm definitely excited for New Horizons. For villagers, Lily comes to mind, and I'm always fond of cats. For furniture, the blue series is always nice. All seasons are good, but I do like making the snowmen in winter. Cherries are definitely my favorite fruit to start with.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/19 03:30:31 )
i only started playing when pocket camp released and it was so hyped haha but it gets super repetitive and boring quick. also the grind for the events is unbearable. im getting new horizons and im super excited !! i just hope that it won't be like pocket camp

i like curt lol he's funny

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/19 03:37:03 )
I started a blog for my Animal Crossing New Leaf game but I haven't maintained it in a long while.

I'm stoked for New Horizons and even have it on pre-order at GameStop. It is easier for me to afford games if I can pay it off slowly lol.

My favorite villager is Pate. I find her adorable, plus she's a duck. I love ducks. I can't stand Whitney though ugh.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/19 05:01:21 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

I didn't hear of the series until New Leaf lol
I look forward to having an island and the extra crafting abilities
I deleted Pocket Camp recently cuz it got to where I can't get the resources I need because I need items but the items aren't spawning in so I can't level up characters and it just loops

Henry's my favorite

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 18:24:15 )

There's going to be an Animal Crossing: New Horizons Direct tomorrow! I'm excited for it~

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 18:35:49 )
I love Animal Crossing. I first started playing when I was a little kid, back when the Gamecube was my first console.
I played it for hours on end, so much so that my dad will still ask about it twenty years later.
I used to sit in the living room and play it, so he would often sit on the couch with me and watch.
He loved the villagers and the way they talked, lmao
I'm so excited for New Horizons! It feels like it's been decades since the last Animal Crossing.
I'm excited to show my dad. He likes to see how my childhood games have grown with me.

I think my favorite part about it when I was a kid was that it was something to check on every day. Like having a pet!
Now, that makes me kind of anxious. I work part-time and go to school, so I'm worried I'll feel guilty if I leave it alone too long.

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/20 18:15:44 )

Just finished watching the Direct:
https://youtu.be/KcsiD3nNzA4

And ahhhh, I can't wait to be able to play it~

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/20 18:17:18 )

Oh shoot I forgot there was a direct today.

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/20 22:34:25 )

Some of the things I'm excited for:
-Modifying terrain
-Bridges and slopes
-The museum
-Choosing where residents live and moving buildings
-New interior decorating system
-Nook Miles
-The magic wand

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/20 22:36:23 )

I want it so bad I can taste it. We're so close.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 02:07:54 )

Soon! It will be out in a month!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 02:31:48 )

I love
this villager ;v;
she was my favorite throughout ACNL and no matter how long I hiatus, she never leaves me. Probably cause I bug her a lot cause she's cute af
I actually made my town flag an image of her and my character.

So excited about the new game coming, especially after watching the current updates today

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 16:09:15 )

Ahhh I love the sheep. I have a friend that says I always remind her of Stella.

But my FAVORITE villager is Ankha.

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 20:08:31 )
Ahhh I don't know if I can pick a favorite villager! I love so many of the dog and wolf villagers...
Goldie, Daisy, Shep, Lobo, Whitney- ahhh!
I think I have to go with Lucky. He hits the trifecta of being a dog, sweet, and spooky.

Also, did anyone see that there's a tombstone in the Direct video? o_o

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 21:31:52 )

@Booderdooder: Ooh yeah, I saw the tombstone. Definitely curious to see whose tombstone it is

Another of my favorite villagers is Eunice:

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/22 03:37:52 )

Started playing new leaf again out of excitement. I'm surprised, they updated a few big things in there! So long later. Its nice to know it hasn't just been tossed into the closet forever, even though they're so busy with the app and switch games going on.

Am I the last to notice this? xD
I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/22 04:53:23 )

I wanted to fire up New Leaf but as it turns out it's in storage, even though I thought I had it with me. ;u;

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/23 00:05:18 )

I was thinking about digging out my 3DS and playing some New Leaf myself to tide me over until New Horizons comes out

★~~Questing~~★

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.