Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback “BUY ALL” feature in shops

Artist — Lion Posted 8 months ago ( 2020/01/15 08:36:36 )
I’m sure I’m not the only one who could possibly feel it would be useful, but a “BUY ALL” button for items in the stores would be nice! I’m not referring to buying all items in the store, I just mean within the items and their colors. For instance, by clicking on the Wing Anklets, within the item preview a button would allow you to buy all of the color options available! And maybe a automatic price calculator for them all as well... so it totals the amount of all the colors and even considers the color schemes you already have in your inventory! Anyone else agree? :3

Donator — She/her Posted 8 months ago ( 2020/01/15 09:06:16 )

Yes this would be awesome!

By Ghost
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 8 months ago ( 2020/01/15 09:32:24 )
That would be a great feature to have. There's a handful of items I've bought in every color, but having to do it one at a time is so time consuming.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 8 months ago ( 2020/01/15 09:33:24 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I can see how it would be useful for people who are interested in collecting every color of certain common items.

Not so much useful for me since I’m picky with my colors, but I wouldn’t be against having a button that would let others do it (as long as it’s not anywhere where I can click on it by accident).

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — They/Them Posted 8 months ago ( 2020/01/15 15:43:42 )
It would be cool if there was an 'add to cart' sort of feature so you could select multiple colors without having to separately buy each.

Moderator Posted 8 months ago ( 2020/01/15 16:31:58 )

Thanks guys for the feedback. We have talked before about an add to cart feature.

Voltie Posted 8 months ago ( 2020/01/15 22:22:59 )

an add to cart feature, along with item filters would be perfect!

banner by Ruby ❤️

Voltie — They/them Posted 8 months ago ( 2020/01/18 21:47:01 )

These are all great suggestions. We definitely need a revamp of the Shops. I am waiting until we get the Inventory system released and then I will try my best to incorporate your feedback when working on a Shops revamp. Thank you!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.