Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ♥ Vintage Roses -♥- Let's Chat ♥

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/22 03:49:36 )

@Totalanimefan: I grew up fairly close to Galveston in Texas. It's not the prettiest, but it was ours. I miss getting on the ferry and seeing the porpoises jump out of the water ;3;

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/22 19:24:11 )

-----------------------------
I saw sharks near Long Beach Island, once!
So says...

Questing:
Haunting

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/23 00:08:59 )

@rosehip: I grew up in Florida on the Atlantic Ocean. I miss it but there were no jobs for me.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/23 21:29:41 )

@Avocado: Whoa!! I'd love to see sharks like that -v- I've only seen them in aquariums. I guess it's kinda the same thing, but there's just something special about seeing them in the wild!

@Totalanimefan: Yeah, same for us. We moved away when I was 10 because there weren't any jobs. I miss it sometimes, but my hometown was pretty... meh, tbh...

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/23 23:18:49 )

@rosehip: yeah like there wasn’t anything there for me but damn if it wasn’t beautiful and I still love visiting.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/24 00:27:07 )

@Totalanimefan: I've been trying to convince my family that we should try going this summer. It's been a REALLY long time since I was last there.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/24 02:54:24 )

@rosehip: You guys should go this summer! Maybe look up prices or plan some of it out for them? That might help convince them.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/24 03:10:13 )

@Totalanimefan: I know my mom wants to go too, and my sister and her husband were talking about going this summer, so maybe I can convince everyone to turn it into a group trip........

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/24 15:22:33 )

@rosehip:
I agree! I've only ever really been to the Tennessee Aquarium, though.

So says...

Questing:
Bouncer
Candy Cane Lane
Haunting
Unique Bases

Donator — She, Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/24 21:41:58 )
♡♡♡
@rosehip: Oh yeah, insta is really great for loosing time while browsing on there. I can loose myself in it as well, especially if I haven't been on it in a couple days. Then there's soo much new stuff to look at

@Totalanimefan: I kinda figured as much lol, which kinda sucks. Ah nope just a PS4..I was never really into the Nintendo systems. I had a cube when I was kid and a few gameboys over the years, but my younger brother always played them more than I did haha.
♡♡♡
“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/25 02:16:39 )

@Avocado: They have a huge one in Dallas that I went to last year. They have one of those tubes you can walk through, and the fish swim above you and around you. It had two sharks in it, it was pretty awesome. I think I have pictures somewhere on my computer.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/25 02:17:26 )

@NixieFae: For real. I just wish I had more to post on there lol I hardly draw these days and my life isn't really that eventful.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/25 02:44:37 )

@rosehip: Who else needs to be convinced?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/25 02:48:31 )

@NixieFae: I have a PS4 too, but I have always loved Nintendo Systems for the games. I like almost all of their IPs. What genre of games do you like to play?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/25 03:36:17 )

@Totalanimefan: Tbh, just my dad.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/25 03:38:40 )

@rosehip: just all go without him? Lol

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/25 03:40:05 )

@Totalanimefan: Nah, he'd be upset if we went without him. He's just worried about paying for it is all.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/25 15:56:31 )

@rosehip:
I think the last time I went to an aquarium, it cost about $25 dollars a head, but that was also the group deal twenty-odd years ago.

So says...

Questing:
Bouncer
Candy Cane Lane
Curious Case
Haunting
Oracle
Unique Bases
Vaughn's Belt
Veles

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/26 08:51:30 )

@rosehip: yeah that’s always hard. Could you guys save up money until the summer? Maybe book in advance or use AirBnB?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/27 04:58:57 )

@Avocado: Oh, the Dallas World Aquarium is... mucho expensive. For my parents, my mom's friend, and myself, it was around $90 to get it ^^; we only went, because it was my birthday

@Totalanimefan: Well, get this - my brother-in-law's aunt offered to let us use her beach house. Idk what he's thinking is gonna be so expensive.

instagram | deviantart
shop | hangout

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.