Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ✐ Pixel Academy -- Practice and Challenges together!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/7 21:34:16 )

I mean if you guys want to make weapon bows, by all means xDD
it IS the same word
and fun also

sorry for vanishing so much guys, college is a pain in the butt. this week was a bit rough also, lots of crazy emotion things and also having to take my midterm for one class yesterday.
yeesh~
Im excited to pop in and see your pixels though <33 the thread still lives!

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/7 22:15:57 )

Good to see you! Life sure has a way of getting in the way doesn't it?

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/7 23:13:31 )

You too!
and It really does D;
Most of my days are spent stuck on campus for 8-10 hours, then I'm too worn out when I get home to do anything useful (except hw).
I'm stuck there so much that I always think about how easily I could make a comic strip series about the place. lmao

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/7 23:48:04 )

Ha! You should take a sketch book and doodle while you're there.

I feel you though, after working 8 hours and commuting for 2, I'm just about too worn out to deal with much else on weekdays. And weekends are always so busy.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/7 23:54:24 )

Yeah I should xd
make little story boards to work on later when I have more time. Might make my time there more fun.

Right, it sucks getting old. I used to spend all day in HS and come home with all this energy to do things. What gives, body D<
some of it is my poor diet though tbh. Id probably have more energy if I didn't live off of rice and ramen

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/8 02:43:28 )

Big mood. I could probably eat better too. I do take vitamins and stuff but my job is pretty sedentary so I don't get much exercise. Then again, when I was eating better and getting exercise I still didn't have energy so ¯\_༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽_/¯

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/8 04:50:25 )

My job has been reduced to only weekends cause my school takes up so much time. But even then, I don't get scheduled every weekend anymore so I have less exercise too ;n;
I used to constantly be power walking at my job almost daily and walking to and from said job.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/8 17:34:48 )

Today I've got work, then a 'draw the person above you' thing to finish on discord
then monday's homeworks
in between or after that I'm gonna try to pixel <3 I would at work but (thankfully) my shift is only 4 hours long.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/8 19:09:38 )

Sending good work vibes your way~~~~

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/9 18:33:49 )

Holy shet
So I ended up not doing anything besides homework last night
cause on my way out to work, my dad tells me that my cat is missing a toe. Then when I got home, thye had tossed my cat back outside, in the snow, and I was so mad all I could do is lay in bed and eat pizza.

Then this morning my cat comes home, so I go to inspect his paws. He starts stretching his limbs cause he was sleeping, and stretches out all his very much STILL THERE toes. He has the smallest scab on the side of one toe, but nothing is missing lol So I sent toebean pix to my sister since she was worried sick too, and now all is well. crazy parents probably saw blood and assumed something was gone

not to say I'd EVER agree to my cat going outside, but they wont let me have an indoor cat

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/9 23:11:56 )

YIKES that's crazy. I can't believe they'd just throw it outside with no medical treatment??? Outdoor cats are at so much risk. T^T

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/11 06:33:47 )

yeah, it's something ive been fighting about for so many years now. parents are a real pain sometimes.
wish they'd stop getting pets

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/11 07:02:14 )

I don’t think I replied to the last message did I?

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/11 07:16:10 )

i dont think so, but i could be wrong. ive been a little scattered the last few days ;;

day off tomorrow though, hopefully i can get caught up on art stuff that i put off

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/11 07:21:34 )

Sorry about that, been distracted lately

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/11 07:49:46 )

no worries, i do it all the time ^^;
since my classes started back up ive been pretty distracted too. plus this site felt dead at the same time for a bit

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/11 08:12:03 )

Yeah I think that’s part of why I stopped posting as much lol maybe there’ll be another event soon?

How are your classes going?

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/11 17:01:57 )

Yeah it's been pretty quiet lately.

@Ruby: I love your avi. It's very mardi gras.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/11 18:11:34 )

Yeah, its about that time of year, everyone is in college or other schools.

My classes are going great, grade-wise. The drama in the school keeps amplifying though and its so disruptive. Its zapping my energy so much, and people have been pointing fingers at me again when all I literally do is come to class, do work, nap on the couch and leave. :vanora_xd:
My best friend tells me I should make comics about how weird my social life gets.
I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/11 18:18:32 )

Booo drama. Shouldn't people have better things to do?

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.