Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2019 Hangout with a Voltra Elf

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 05:31:12 )

Yes indeed! I love everyone and all the hard work put into this site!
If I could be staff to any site i have been on, I would want it to be here. (Too busy irl though).

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 05:40:36 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Totalanimefan: yeah yeah yeah I've heard that line was made by bitter adults who couldn't handle their kid not being the best

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 05:54:41 )

Thanks QT! It is pretty awesome already! Looking forward to everything it will hold!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 05:54:42 )

@Totalanimefan: same here o-o fried chicken usually comes in waves. one second there is too much of it, but then the next, there isn't any for a while

banner by Ruby ❤️

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 05:57:10 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Oh shiet, Martin went to Korea? :D Was it for work or fun?
Baaaaaah, it’s so hard trying to watch the sodium. Much harder than looking out for carbs, fat, or cholesterol. T^T

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 06:06:12 )

@Another Movie Addict: Yes! I know it's not near you but did you see the amount of rain in Ft Lauderdale? Wow
@Shark: What are the options? I could help you pick.
@dragoness129 Me too I think! But I don't know what I could bring to the table haha
@Kitalpha Hart: I heard it from my little sister whenever I won anything lol
@Tsundererra: Basically you will have to cook the food yourself. You are out of luck getting anything already made.
@ephenay: The bodies way of telling you to watch your health.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 06:07:37 )

@Q t e a p o n: We will! Thanks for the event and thanks for coming to my thread! Is Spark going to make an announcement? How are you doing?
@Tsundererra: It wasn't for work. It was with a group when he was still in college. He was 21.

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 06:07:42 )
@Totalanimefan: pretty much anything. I just want something interesting. like, not steak. lol.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 06:08:55 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Pretty much. )x Even the hummus I thought was healthy was NOPE. Found all of this out because my doctor told my dad to avoid salt because of his kidney stone.
It’s exciting he got to go there when he was in college.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 06:09:02 )

@Shark: True. Um, I don't know what is in your city but you could have Chinese?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 06:10:37 )

@Tsundererra: You might have to go to a nice supermarket and look at the different brands? How much is he allowed per day?
Yeah super lucky. He said that he didn't like that his time where is pretty much just with a tour group with School though.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 06:17:54 )

Back on my computer and working on getting my Pokemon thread set up.

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 06:39:47 )
@Totalanimefan: definitely an option. lots to choose from around here. we're pretty close to Seattle :3

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 06:42:40 )

I am heading to bed myself. Gotta get up early for present opening!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 06:50:11 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: The Doctor only said “avoid sodium, but don’t take the no salt potassium stuff”. I’ve already looked at Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods... x__x All of the stuff we label as healthy has like 20-30% of our daily sodium per serving. Like wtf.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 06:59:03 )

@dragoness129 I saw that. I hope that lots of people join?
@Q t e a p o n: Oh I see. I don't know about everyone else, but in my mind Spark would just make an announcement post when the event itself has started. Like you could of had one a few hours ago with links to this event forum and saying how long it would last until. Things like that. Not one for each sticky thread per day. ^^; Does that make sense? ^^
I have the itis too. I just finished a jigsaw puzzle. I hope that you are still around.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 07:00:58 )

@Shark: Yeah and there is lots of different kinds of food to choose from. I don't know if everyone in your group likes Chinese food though.
@Tsundererra: I see. I don't know how many meals he has in a day but maybe you could take a pic of the back and show it to the dr? If he has oatmeal or cereal in the morning that shouldn't really be a lot of salt, then one meal at lunch, a snack like an apple and a meal at dinner?

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 07:07:36 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Totalanimefan: yeah kids absorbed it and now it's a constant elementary school thing

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 07:08:32 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Well, he eats oatmeal every morning without salt, then a banana with (unsalted) almonds for lunch. His dinner time is prolly where he gets any salt, which is why I’m confused at how he got a kidney stone since that stuff should be within range of the 1500mg limit set for healthy eating. Oof man, I eat like garbage compared to him, so I can’t wait until my body starts popping stones.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 07:13:25 )

@Tsundererra: Maybe it's lack of water?
@Kitalpha Hart: What are you up to?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.