Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing [IC]Potter And Malfoy Descendants - KimmiC89

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/24 03:19:47 )
(( @KimmiChan1989: I'm so sorry, 2018 has been awful. and I've been on a lot of bedrest because of doctors orders. [pregnant] ))
He looked over at her and almost choked on his words, "Yes, it is beautiful in here." Internally he was arguing with himself and trying to give himself a pep talk. 'Come on Jason, pull it together. She's your friend, and holding her hand shouldn't change how you act around her. ' He was completely giddy that he had actually asked her to the ball, and that she had said yes. He still couldn't quite believe that it had happened. "The enchanted frost they put on the autumn leaves is a nice touch."

It wasn't really what was keeping his attention though, she was, and so were his panicked thoughts. He knew that he had to be braver about being himself. And part of that was admitting that he liked Julia more than just as a friend. Why had it taken him so long to realize that? "I didn't realize that this Thanksgiving thing could have decorations as grand as the Christmas decorations." At least his mouth and brain hadn't completely shut off.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 19:11:20 )
You can die anytime...

(Congrats on the baby <3)

Julia smiled and nodded,"Its just incredible, all these decorations. " she looked over at him,"I heard they might do a Yule Ball this year for Christmas if this goes well. I kind of hope so, I think it will be exciting." She noticed he seemed a bit nervous and gent patted his back, hoping to calm him a little bit.

but living takes true courage.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/18 21:02:47 )

(thank you <3)
"It would be really great if they could do a Yule Ball this year too. Do you think it's to show off that we have awesome holiday traditions here as well?" He smiled at her when she patted his back and tried to calm down, "sorry, I guess I'm a bit nervous. This is my first date. Er.. I mean!" He looked at her in shock and heat crept up his neck. "Not that it's a date of course, we're just friends. I uhhh."

He fell silent and nervously ran his hand through his hair. "What about that band huh. I wonder what kind of music they'll play." He was fully embarrassed that the track his mind was on had slipped out. She had never shown any indication of wanting to be more than friends with him, and he had only just realized he liked her that way earlier that day. So as he panickly indicated the band that was setting up on the dais where the head table normally sat, he mumbled barely out loud, and without realizing it, "unless you want it to be a date." It just have easily been a question for himself that he'd thought outloud.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/21 19:17:49 )
You can die anytime...

(You're welcome~)

She blushed, hearing him speak. She blushed even more when he mentioned a date. It sounded like he thought the same she did, as she was wishing it was a date. She looked around and noticed an alcove that could block some of the noise, perfect for a murmured conversation. Julia smiled and took his hand, leading to it so they can talk privately,"Actually... I wouldn't mind if this was a date." She said softly,"Because well... I've actually had a crush on you since first year." She admitted to them since they were alone,"But if you don't mean it that way I understand." She leaned over and kissed his cheek gently.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/22 14:00:46 )

Jason was incredibly confused as she took his hand and led him to an alcove where the noise of the students arriving and the band setting up was much quieter. When she spoke though his mouth comically fell open and his eyebrows rose.
Then she did the least expected thing of the night and kissed him on the cheek. His face flushed and he stared at her in shock. His hand actually raising to touch his cheek in surprise.
After a few moments his brain caught back up and he realized he'd left her hanging. "I would love this to be an actual date. I... I don't know when I got a crush on you." He looked down at the ground embarrassed, "I only realized it as a crush today when I was telling my friends off for treating you like they did."

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/22 16:36:27 )
You can die anytime...

Julia nodded,"I can understand a little bit why they did. Our families use to war with each other, our houses are somewhat rivals, things like that. I could understand their surprise." She smiled softly,"But I don't care if others like it or not. I think you're a wonderful person and anyone would be lucky to have someone like you." She looked at him sadly,"It's also less likely you'd ever hurt them beyond repair."

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/22 18:13:11 )

"No never! I don't want to hurt anyone. " He kicked the ground with his toe in an embarrassed but frustrated way. "I don't even know why I was put in Slytherin. Me ? Ambitious and cunning? Those are probably the words I'd use to describe myself least. " He sighed and finally looked up at her, seeing the smile on her face. "You're a wonderful person Julia, not me. "
But a gentle smile snuck onto his face despite his gloomy nature. The band started playing some American muggle music and it was even harder to keep the smile from his face. Muggle music was his secret pleasure after all. "I think they'll be fine once they get over their shock. " He ran his hand through his hair in his nervous way, "so uhh, would you like to have our first dance as a date. Who cares what others think." He held out his hand and unknowingly held his breath. Their relationship was about to change, but he couldn't help but hope that it would all be for the better.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/22 18:17:25 )
You can die anytime...

Julia heard the music and smiled,"Ooooh I love this song~" She said excitedly. She nodded at his words,"Yes, let's go~" She smiled and hugged him gently, before taking his hand, wanting to let him lead the way to the dance floor. Once out and about with the other students, Julia smiled at him and slowly started to dance along to the music, taking his hand and spinning a couple of times. She was going to enjoy herself and to heck what any one else thought.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/11 13:36:07 )

He let out his breath is surprise and smiled into the hug. This was actually happening, it wasn't a dream, despite it feeling like one.
Nervously he led Julia out to the dance floor, he never actually danced in front of people. Usually because the music he listened to was muggle music, which was often scoffed at by family as being any good. But as she twirled and smiled brightly enjoying herself, Jason began to relax and really get into the music.
If anyone was watching and whispering in surprise about 'Malfoy and Potter?' he was oblivious, and more, he didn't care anymore.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/23 19:08:25 )
You can die anytime...

Julia heard the whispers as well but honestly didn't care. Weirder things have happened at Hogwarts through the years and if a Malfoy and Potter dating would be all it took that year, well so be it. After some dancing, it was time to get some food. The long house tables were replaced with smaller ones while used to hold the buffet food for the students and teachers attending.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/24 16:49:57 )

For once, Jason was all smiles with no nervous or worried frowns crossing his face. His cheeks were pink from dancing, and he was thrilled. A little out of breath as they walked to the food tables he looked at Julia, "that was so much fun. I don't think I would have actually danced if I'd come here alone or even just with the guys." His eyes roamed the buffet table looking for what jumped out the most, "think we should find a place to sit and just get a full plate instead of a couple pieces of finger food?"

If he was being honest with himself, his stomach was growling, and as much as he'd gotten into the music, he had used up quite a bit of energy.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/15 15:59:36 )
You can die anytime...

Julia smiled and nodded in agreement,"That was fun." She said. She listened to him speak and nodded,"Honestly I'm really hungry. I say we get some food and sit for a while to eat. We can always dance more later." She filled her plate with food that looked good to her at the moment before looking over at him,"Let's see... where to sit...?" As she looked around she saw a few empty tables before she finally picked one not too far from the buffet in case they wanted more,"What about over here?" She asked,"That way we can get more if we want more food and maybe we'll see you friends? If they were coming..."

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/17 15:39:10 )

Jason was super grateful when she filled up on food , his stomach was begging for a whole plateful. He happily filled up and followed her. "Yeah this spot looks great and great thinking." But a frown lit his face, had he been being a bad friend?
As he set down his plate and slid into the seat he glanced around trying to scan the crowd of heads. "I know they're here somewhere, I honestly forgot to look for them." He gave up searching, he was never good at finding anyone in a crowd even when he knew them well anyways, and looked down at his plate embarrassed. "What about your friends? We're they planning to come to the ball?"

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/7 21:27:39 )
You can die anytime...

Julia sat down with him as they were waiting. "Yeah there were coming but they were wanting to spend time with their dates since they don't get to spend time with them too much." She looked at him,"What about your friends? Did they say they were coming? I think they would probably have a bit of fun here this evening."

Donator — She, her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 01:47:38 )
You can die anytime...

@Shadami:

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 18:04:31 )

Jason nodded, "they're around here somewhere." He glanced around, "Probably up to some kind of trouble or hanging out with their dates. I know Max asked someone out. The other guys didn't actually mention anyone, probably thought they're to cool to show up with dates." He rolled his eyes but a smile graced his lips. He ragged on his friends, but they were good friends and he enjoyed their company usually.

(Two months old baby girl. Keeping me busy and didn't mean to fall behind on this. )

Donator — She, her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 15:10:20 )
You can die anytime...

@Shadami: Oh dang! I totally forgot you had a little one. This year has been crazy. Sorry to have been rushing you a bit. ^^;

Julia smiled and nodded at his words before taking a bite of food,"There's only one thing I really worry about at this point." She said softly,"And that's the reaction of our parents. I don't think mine will be all that upset, since as far as they feel the war between our families are over and done with. Yours though... I know you mentioned how they like to cling to the past..."

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 16:15:51 )

Jason froze with a bite of food halfway in his mouth. His parents. He hadn't thought about the reaction of his parents. Fear flickered across his face as he panicked.
So far he's gotten away with the friendship because they didn't know or care enough about him. But dating was an entirely different story. His face went even paler than it already was. "My parents will kill me." He choked out, staring down at his plate of food and finally lowering the fork back down. He tried to crack a smile and a halfhearted joke, "if I don't return after Christmas break send for my parents arrest because I'll be dead after having told them about you. "

Donator — She, her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/30 14:58:51 )
You can die anytime...

His reactions broke Julia's heart. Would it really be that bad? "I don't want any trouble for you... especially from your parents..." She looked down,"Maybe we shouldn't do this and just stay as friends. I hadn't really considered what your parents might say or do... and since they dislike my family so much, this might not be the best idea..."

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/31 10:05:53 )

He shook his head. "There's a reason I hate my parents and don't get along with them. I'm not them. I don't want to be like them. I had hoped..." He trailed off trying to put his thoughts into words. It was really just passing ideas he'd always had but never put into perspective before. "I guess I hope that they'll accept me for me one day... But I don't have high hopes that they will. I don't want to change for them."

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.