Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries the fruit bowl | art gallery

Artist — she/they Posted 9 months ago ( 2019/12/14 22:15:39 )
[Locked due to 6+ months of inactivity! If you'd like this thread unlocked to revive, bplease don't hesitate to PM a mod, or submit a support ticket. Thanks!]

THE FRUIT BOWL

im just putting stuff here if you wanna see it. sometimes i throw garbage in an undercurrent thread too but i'm too lazy to go find it.
if you're at all interested in finding me on other sites, all my links are on my linktr.ee!

Artist — she/they Posted 9 months ago ( 2019/12/14 22:15:46 )
COMPLETED

completed art will go here

RLC in a limited color palette style. aka this is all i have been doing lately?? i'm tired JHGFDJSH
you can see the individual pieces here. characters belong to those listed on each piece and where to find them! if you're interested in information about these RLC, message me or check out my link tree.

just fun stuff i enjoy making. rip to your eyes btw.

aka "i will never be able to duplicate these again if i tried". also they're sorta older? maybe 2018, idr.

most from an old shop or freebie threads

Artist — she/they Posted 9 months ago ( 2019/12/14 22:15:54 )
WORKS IN PROGRESS

i'm working on some things

• no current WIP stuff other than comic pages but you can't see those so shh

Artist — she/they Posted 9 months ago ( 2019/12/14 22:16:01 )
    AETURNA (WEBCOMIC)

concepts and probably a lot of gay stuff. recently completely redid their designs so i dont have much to show because. i don't wanna.

this is where you'll get gay stuff. enjoy it. also i tweak their designs all the time so never be surprised if something major changes. which is like, always.
    disaster child. her toyhou.se profile

small but ready to throw down. her toyhou.se profile

who let the dogs out? toyhou.se profile

she big, stronk, and knows no sense of danger. still working on toyhou.se profile for her, but ONE DAY...

he's a scientist/inventor/whatever i'm gonna call them in the comic. can you tell i have a lot of this planned out?? he doesn't have a profile yet because i'm a slacker.

GAY.

i'm forcing myself to learn to draw backgrounds the best way i know how: crying. newest > oldest
    oh, daelya is there too i guess

because there will be a LOT.

Artist — she/they Posted 9 months ago ( 2019/12/14 22:16:07 )
    MONSTER MASH

characters for a monster dating sim game that i'll probably never make but i can also have DREAMS.
    oh i should probably note that these characters should have warnings on their toyhou.se profiles for content but some of them are vile and awful so BE WARNED....

i'm also slowly updating their profiles and stuff on there so if there's a ton of missing information, fight me. if you have any questions for any of them you can ask them here too and i'll throw it in their profiles. >:o

here they are. here's who you could potentially be virtually smoochin' if i ever got motivated.

CERTIFIED QT PIE. his toyhou.se profile

BODY HORROR CONTENT WARNING FOR THEM!!
    if you don't like skeletons or missing limbs and stuff, just be warned a lot of the art has this! their toyhou.se profile
    i was debating on which colors to put them in for this: reaper main or pastel aesthetic. ghost said pastel so it is law.
    so who's ready to hear my shame? i put this piece on deviantART several years ago and had someone reach out and ask if they could use it for the cover of their anthology series. i was STOKED, and agreed without even looking into it because i was promised a copy of the book and was so overly excited about that?? so it arrives, and it looks awesome! i open it up and start reading, but my attention span is like, next to nothing so i stopped. and i brought this book to work once because my boss said i should put some of my art on display. and one day, he comes over, opens it up and starts reading it aloud. and i'm like "ha ha, very funny," (what he was reading was like....BEYOND RAUNCHY AND DISGUSTING) and he just kind of looks at me and says "it's...what it says." and i take the book and read it. AND YEAH BOY DID IT SURE SAY THAT. THAT BOOK WAS FILTHY. I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE HOW ABSOLUTELY RAUNCHY AND NASTY THIS BOOK WAS KJHFSLKJG. I DISPLAYED IT ON MY WORKDESK!! MY NAME IS PUBLISHED IN IT!????! MY GRANDMOTHER ALMOST BOUGHT IT TO SUPPORT ME (bless her heart) BUT GOLLY COULD YOU IMAGINE?!
    oh also it's published in the book being titled "Mr. Man" because i'm super creative when it comes to naming things so i really just had a whole lot going for me in regards to this.

he's an arrogant God who controls and manipulates space and stars and stuff. his toyhou.se profile

body horror and adult content (suggestive themes and strong language) warning for these two idiots
    terrible twins. their toyhou.se profile

they're a soft spoken demon who loves music. I'M WORKING ON THEM KDJFHK.... their toyhou.se profile

she's an assassin... her toyhou.se profile

**CONTENT WARNING BECAUSE SHE SWEARS A WHOLE LOT AND A LOT OF HER PIECES HAVE BLOOD AND...tbh just everything about her. she's awful.**
    her toyhou.se profile

an alien who can't understand idioms. or sarcasm. or jokes. she's got a heart of gold though. her toyhou.se profile

Artist — she/they Posted 9 months ago ( 2019/12/14 22:16:12 )
    Q&A and MISC

What art program(s) do you use?
    Clip Studio Paint!

- - - -
    resources
    i'll throw stuff up here in case anyone is interested!
    my Clip Studio Paint brushes

Artist — she/they Posted 9 months ago ( 2019/12/14 22:16:30 )

prob good so you can post now or w/e

Moderator — Female Posted 9 months ago ( 2019/12/14 23:03:38 )

Artist — she/they Posted 9 months ago ( 2019/12/14 23:06:23 )

@Amber Lynne: KJHGFKDHGS good, you can make sure i actually keep up with it then

Moderator — Female Posted 9 months ago ( 2019/12/14 23:20:09 )

@kiwi: lmfao
    I can't even keep up with my own.
    How the hell is it that you expect me to keep up on someone else's? XDD

I'll at least chat with ya here so that you keep getting notices and reminders that this thread exists, if that matters? XD

♯ And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back ♯

Artist — she/they Posted 9 months ago ( 2019/12/15 00:30:19 )

@Amber Lynne: that's fair haha

but yes, that works!

Moderator — Female Posted 9 months ago ( 2019/12/15 00:44:31 )

Artist — she/they Posted 9 months ago ( 2019/12/15 01:56:08 )

@Amber Lynne: i am too, though i think im getting sick again haha. my nose has been feeling weird the past couple days and i've been nauseous. >;c

Moderator — Female Posted 9 months ago ( 2019/12/15 02:11:36 )

Artist — she/they Posted 9 months ago ( 2019/12/15 02:15:40 )

@Amber Lynne: nah, i'm not sure what's up.
    i'm trying to distract myself with art but boy oh boy have i hit a wall HARD with art block

Moderator — Female Posted 9 months ago ( 2019/12/15 02:25:18 )

@kiwi: Ohhhh that's no fun.
    Do some fanart?
    Personally I'm sketching the mane 6 myself. lol.

Or try something new, something you don'tusually do. I find it tends to help.

♯ And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back ♯

Donator Posted 9 months ago ( 2019/12/15 06:38:28 )
    ooo I really like your monster kiddo designs

e
    I'm the master of me and isn't the thought enough to lift you off of the ground?

Donator — Babygirl Posted 9 months ago ( 2019/12/15 15:19:04 )

》::: ✿・`.*
    MY EYES ARE PLEASED.
    *.`・✿ ::: 《

Artist — she/they Posted 9 months ago ( 2019/12/15 21:04:32 )

@Amber Lynne: perhaps. It’s more like nothing is turning out. I think I’m just rusty from having not drawn in a while though. Hopefully it’ll pass soon :x

@eerie: thanks!

@milkdaddy: iM GLAD

Moderator — Female Posted 9 months ago ( 2019/12/15 23:34:47 )

@kiwi: Ohhhh, fair fair.
    Honestly, I know it's easier said than done, but don't stress about it.
    Doin' that will likely make things worse, to be fair. ^ ^;;

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
    ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
    If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
    Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
    Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.