Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Who is your oldest friend?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 08:09:42 )

How did you meet them?

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 09:08:32 )

My oldest friend is from elementary school. But I only have contact with her through instagram.
Because we live in different country.

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 10:01:45 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

Her mom was the TA to my mom's ASL teacher at the college
They introduced us at some fundraiser thingie
And our personalities are in show in a picture they have
She's standing smiling for the camera
I'm entirely unaware of the camera because I'm facing away so you can see me scratching an itch on my butt in it
They never realized until it was on Facebook X'D
I knew her since roughly middle school
I think it's been long enough that it's also overtaken the previous longest one (4th grade through 12th)

Put ya guns awn!

quest♤Shop

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 17:28:44 )

My oldest friend is from high school.
A former friend from middle school introduced us and the rest was history. She was also my closest friend for a very long time.

She recently moved out of Canada to the States where she's working on a house with her hubby. They have a little bb girl. C:

Donator — They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 20:50:40 )

My oldest friend would have to be someone I met in elementary school. Well, we went to different schools but we met through Girl Scouts, where we'd always meet at my school's cafeteria to do our thing. Must be around 15 years now.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 21:49:26 )

My oldest friend is from 9th grade. She was in 12th and I was in 9th and we would have lunch together. We both liked anime and Gaia online and then we started hanging out more and more. She is my bestie and even though she still lives in FL and I live in CA I always see her when I go back home. We both wished that we didn’t live so far away :(

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/5 02:57:24 )

my oldest friend that I currently have is @kiwi: we met in middle school and i thought she was the coolest person ever, and was totally jealous of her art skills (still am) honestly i'm very glad we met and have stayed friends this long, she's such a wonderful person~ <3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/9 16:26:32 )
I met him on the school bus, we were ten. Found out we lived a mile apart from each other and would stay the night at each other's place almost every weekend. Time passed, yet after years, we found ourselves drawn to each other again. This time, we'd sneak out while trying to spend time with each other. School nights, late nights, it didn't matter, we wanted each other's company. He knows how to cheer me up, make me laugh, and he made me see just how much beauty is in this world, even at his most cynical

He's actually on this site, too ;)

We're dating and live together now. Have been for a long time, March will be four years. I'm so lucky, think he's one of the best guys on this planet <3

Donator — haunting Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/14 16:51:38 )

my oldest friendship has lasted 15 years. we don't talk much anymore, but i still consider her a friend. we were in the same class in 5th grade. since then, our lifestyles have changed drastically. we still get along on a personal level but our lifestyles clash so we never see each other these days.

hello again

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/20 16:48:33 )
My oldest friend I still talk to on a regular basis was a girl I met in freshman year. We only text, though, as we are over 2000 miles apart now.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/1 12:15:10 )
My oldest friend would have to be my best friend. We met in elementary but I didn't really become close with her until Senior Highschool. We also worked at the same place for about 4 years. She's the reason I managed to get the job in the first place lol. We had a bit of a falling out before (for a few months) but I think it happens to most friendships anyway. I'm glad that we managed to talk it out and are more understanding towards one another.

We aren't really the typical bff relationship where we would hug one another, take selfies and text each other all the time. But we've always been there for one another and I'm so grateful for having her in my life.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/1 12:33:35 )
Oldest friend would have to be the one I call waifu. We met in summer camp. I think I was 8 and she was 9. Not sure how exactly, but we hit it off, calling ourselves the resident weirdos. Had a bit of a falling out at one point, but we talked things over and are still going strong to this day. Still making our stupid weird joke. xD
Lucifer's Pet

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/13 16:53:32 )
My oldest friend is someone I met when I was in 7th grade. So that was 14 years ago. I was a loner and whatnot. Her and I met on the bus for school. I would always be sitting alone with headphones in and listening to music. So one day, I was sitting alone like usual and she popped right next to me and just started talking to me. And been friends for 14 years

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/13 17:19:30 )
@Totalanimefan: Oldest friend, age wise is a family friend named Liz who's in her 90's. She worked with my mom when we first moved here.

Oldest friend, time wise is my friend from high school, Miranda. We don't talk much anymore because we're busy but we're always those kinds of friends who can pick up like we just saw each other yesterday. It's how it goes when you're my age. I met her in a class, I don't even remember what it was but we hit it off instantly.

Oldest internet friend I have is a friend from Thailand named Chewa who I've been in contact with for a decade now. I met her on interpals.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.