Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback Users Online Feedback

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 04:33:38 )

Since now we have the ability to hide our online status we should change our users online counter at the bottom of the forum. It should be like most forums and state __ Online, __ Hidden and ___ Guests
Or like this- 71 users. (40 visible, 11 hidden, 20 guests)
However you would like to word it. ^^

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 05:03:32 )
@Totalanimefan: We do have plans to update the volties online with a "hidden volties" as we realize the new hidden user feature makes our forums seem much more empty. Thanks for the feedback and I'll be sure to discuss this with the interface support team on our plans to push this live.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 05:29:13 )

@Fozzy: Yay I'm glad that this is going to be taken into consideration. And not that I know what I'm doing, but it doesn't seem like something that would be that hard. :vanora_sweat:
I agree with you that the hidden user feature makes it look like there are less users online than there really are and that's never a good look.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/5 01:28:35 )

Thank you Path!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/5 01:37:01 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: This is actually a really good idea. xD I’m curious how many people are ninja-ing like me.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/5 01:49:03 )
Are there any plans to talk with others about working alongside the folks of Pillowfort yet, since the invite systems just arrived with the newest updates for pillowfort?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/5 03:58:30 )

@Tsundererra: Thank you <3
Oh I didn't know that you had set yourself to always hidden. I think it's no fun when people do that because then I don't stop by their threads or profiles. XD
@LupaPrinceRomulus: I'm not staff, but I'm not sure about that. This was a thread about adding to the bottom of the forums page the amount of hidden users. You could invite people that are on Pillowfort to Voltra.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/5 04:02:26 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I’ve noticed people who are hidden like me when they post a few seconds ago and their light is off. :3 I turned mine off because even when I log off for the day, it still shows me as online hours later, and people message me thinking I’m online. x__x

Btw, I am amazed at how fast they made this change. 👏👏👏

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/5 04:03:26 )

@Tsundererra: Yeah it was super quick! I'm glad that I said something in time so it could go in the shiny new announcement! <3

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.